spiderman30makra

Apr 7, 2020
I don,t Know why in my game it is showing black screen in farmland (near summeredge), part of ornesee and in part of deep woods(Ly'Ras) but compass of map is still working can anybody tell. I used cheat codes.It this the side effect of cheat code.Plz Help.

Last edited:

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
Not sure if it was mentioned but if you tell her to work at the brothel you can sleep with her directly if you tell her not to you need to wait until Act 2 and then talk to her you also need to say the right things.

So if your not in act 2+ it doesn't matter how many times you talk to her.
THANKS MAN

forthelolzguy

May 7, 2017
Two new Castle NPCs to recruit. Setup for future content.
Can be found in Oakshire after Act 1
Don't tell me I have to restart the game to get this two new NPCs..... I'm in act 3 right now.

Bonus question, is there a way to extract all the pictures from the game?

Bryor

Nov 21, 2017
Okay, I got told to visit Katelyn at night. I tried sleeping a few times to no avail with no scenes triggering, I tried talking to her again. Am I missing something?

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
Not sure if it was mentioned but if you tell her to work at the brothel you can sleep with her directly if you tell her not to you need to wait until Act 2 and then talk to her you also need to say the right things.

So if your not in act 2+ it doesn't matter how many times you talk to her.
YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY ?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
YOU KNOW WHAT TO SAY ?
I don't remember it being anything special, you pretty much just need to tell her you want to sleep with her. Then if I remember correctly you sleep with her then and there, later when you go to sleep at the castle you'll get a new scene where you can get the titjob, sex and anal scenes. But again I don't remember if you get sex scene directly after telling her you wanna sex her or you need to go sleep in the castle after.

The orc in your castles farmland however is a freaking puzzle where you need to pick pretty much the exact right dialogue options everytime or she will just leave. Mostly outside of that particular orc simply picking the sex options when they appear is the right choice if you want more sex scenes. Only some needs you to pick particular choices like Meredith + Meredith mom's threesome you need to pick something like it's all her dad's fault and this is to get back at him for selling the mom into slavery or something or you get nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: gomesa

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i have a q symbol for tarric but i just get the same answers that i got before the q was there

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How do you trigger the scene with Katelyn in the Castle Ruins?
According to the unofficial game guide you need to first have triggered her first scene, which requires doing this "Castle chapel, talk to her until all options are exhausted" then once you get that scene you have to "Talk to Kat in the Castle Ruins after her first scene." You really should get the game guide if your looking to get specific scenes or stuff since it has a lot of info on how to get them. There might be some changes cause of newer versions though.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
According to the unofficial game guide you need to first have triggered her first scene, which requires doing this "Castle chapel, talk to her until all options are exhausted" then once you get that scene you have to "Talk to Kat in the Castle Ruins after her first scene." You really should get the game guide if your looking to get specific scenes or stuff since it has a lot of info on how to get them. There might be some changes cause of newer versions though.
It doesn't work though, that's why I asked. I was missing a scene in the gallery, googled it, and found out about it. I can't trigger it despite completing it. Even done her quest, had intercorse, and nada. It's supposed to be a threesome with her and Clawyn, but I can't find anything to trigger it.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
It doesn't work though, that's why I asked. I was missing a scene in the gallery, googled it, and found out about it. I can't trigger it despite completing it. Even done her quest, had intercorse, and nada. It's supposed to be a threesome with her and Clawyn, but I can't find anything to trigger it.
Well at least for me I so far haven't found a single scene in the game guide that doesn't trigger for me, the only thing that differes is when they trigger. For instance the fairyblowjob required me to be in act 2 instead of act 1 before it would trigger for me. All the rest have triggered for me by either doing other scenes or finishing quests. The gloryhole scenes for instance took a long while for me to trigger since I didn't know about them since pretty late and by then it seemed kinda hard to trigger them.

You could have a look at the changelog to see if anything changed in the last few updates, I believe the latest game guide is from around the beginning of dec or end of nov. Not sure which version that is but I guess around v.4.8 or v5.0.

But my best bet is to try and trigger other of Katlyn's scenes or if you've done them all then do other quests/scenes or just try enter and exit till she appears in the castle ruins.

If you've done stuff with your save files or something else then I can't really help you or maybe someone else on here can tell you what to do.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Well at least for me I so far haven't found a single scene in the game guide that doesn't trigger for me, the only thing that differes is when they trigger. For instance the fairyblowjob required me to be in act 2 instead of act 1 before it would trigger for me. All the rest have triggered for me by either doing other scenes or finishing quests. The gloryhole scenes for instance took a long while for me to trigger since I didn't know about them since pretty late and by then it seemed kinda hard to trigger them.

You could have a look at the changelog to see if anything changed in the last few updates, I believe the latest game guide is from around the beginning of dec or end of nov. Not sure which version that is but I guess around v.4.8 or v5.0.

But my best bet is to try and trigger other of Katlyn's scenes or if you've done them all then do other quests/scenes or just try enter and exit till she appears in the castle ruins.

If you've done stuff with your save files or something else then I can't really help you or maybe someone else on here can tell you what to do.
Thanks man. i'll just continue with the other quests. Much appreciate you putting the time in your reply.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How do you trigger the scene with Katelyn in the Castle Ruins?
I talked to Kal about that when the scene was first introduced in a previous version of the game. The scene is bugged for most people. I don't know if whoever was coding/bugfixing this time around had the triggers for the scene fixed or not. I've been to busy irl to play test this version like I normally do. If you want I can send you my save file with the gallery unlocked, only up to version 5.0 the 5.1 scenes aren't added. And you can view the scene with Kat, Clawyn, and the Male MC through my gallery.

The gallery still has bugs this version, so you might not be able to unlock all scenes on your own. Even after completing the game. Redknight hasn't finished everything for the gallery yet. I don't know when the overall gallery will be fixed before the final update down the line.

i have a q symbol for tarric but i just get the same answers that i got before the q was there
That bug has been in there for years. I pretty sure someone on patreon told Kal about it some time ago. Some people get it and some don't. So it flew under the radar as a bug for a while.

My game won't let me go to sleep in the castle because it triggers the broken mission where u need to follow the shadow, help?
Is that the lead in to one of Clawyn's sex scenes in the tent outside the castle? Try the game again, and get out of the room, and head outside to the throne room and then the tent.

Don't tell me I have to restart the game to get this two new NPCs..... I'm in act 3 right now.
Bonus question, is there a way to extract all the pictures from the game?
You shouldn't have to. The devs for the most part make all updates backwards compatible, so even if you're in Act 3 you can go back and do scenes that were unlocked even in Act 1. Well with the caveat of not being the early Oakshire scenes. Those are on a time limit do to the nature of the story.

As for extracting pictures, make sure your computer's file explorer has hidden files/folders visible. Go to your RA game folder, go to "www", go to "img", and then there's a hidden folder called "pictures" that has all the games images in it. Even some cut scenes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: forthelolzguy

withefoo

Feb 16, 2020
Captura de pantalla (1).png how in the world i do that quest? i cant find anything and i already covered the entire map
nevermind it was a fking drop of a enemy what was needed to clear that. is anoying that these tipe of items dont autouse wen you get them

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
How many artists actually worked on this game, since there are so many different art styles in it?
Also if there's different artists, can someone maybe tell me, who made
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
I tried reverse image searching it etc, but the only thing I found in the end was the name of the developer of this game :p

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I talked to Kal about that when the scene was first introduced in a previous version of the game. The scene is bugged for most people. I don't know if whoever was coding/bugfixing this time around had the triggers for the scene fixed or not. I've been to busy irl to play test this version like I normally do. If you want I can send you my save file with the gallery unlocked, only up to version 5.0 the 5.1 scenes aren't added. And you can view the scene with Kat, Clawyn, and the Male MC through my gallery.

The gallery still has bugs this version, so you might not be able to unlock all scenes on your own. Even after completing the game. Redknight hasn't finished everything for the gallery yet. I don't know when the overall gallery will be fixed before the final update down the line.

That bug has been in there for years. I pretty sure someone on patreon told Kal about it some time ago. Some people get it and some don't. So it flew under the radar as a bug for a while.

Is that the lead in to one of Clawyn's sex scenes in the tent outside the castle? Try the game again, and get out of the room, and head outside to the throne room and then the tent.

You shouldn't have to. The devs for the most part make all updates backwards compatible, so even if you're Act 3 you can go back and do scenes that were unlocked even in Act 1. Well with the caveat of not being early Oakshire scenes. Those are on a time limit do to the nature of the story.

As for extracting pictures, make sure you computer's file explorer has hidden files/folders visible. Go to your RA game folder, go to "www", go to "img", and then there's a hidden folder called "pictures" that has all the games images in it. Even some cut scenes as well.
Send me the file please & thanks.

Reactions: onyxmoose

hrhr

May 13, 2019
How many artists actually worked on this game, since there are so many different art styles in it?
Also if there's different artists, can someone maybe tell me, who made
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
I tried reverse image searching it etc, but the only thing I found in the end was the name of the developer of this game :p
Is that recent? I'm pretty sure it wasn't a thing in the version I played to completion, but I haven't replayed it since because it takes a lot of time. If it is, I had the impression later CGs had that more cartoony look to them, although I prefer those more similar to that one.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes