Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
There are number of NPC girls who can be pregnant as well
Effectively. But it is only with these three that we see children. The others, even if we know that they are pregnant, we do not see their children. (which is a shame for one, a maid who works at the castle ... personally I would have found it logical that we see the child she has from the player)

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Agreed. But maybe it'll come in some future update :p
If they think about that in a future update, I hope they will also think about the fact that we can interact with already born children. Or that at least the name given to them is written down somewhere. Me, personally, it annoys me to see them in their room, but not to remember the names that I gave them.

At the same time, the lighting of the children's room should be adjusted. It's still very dark.

Reactions: Iblis2150

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
I can't seem to get past the opening scroll?

None of my keys are working.

EDIT: these are the least intuitive controls I've ever found. E for accept and K for delete? lol

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
got a question about the Vesuna questline
the final big demon boss have infinite resurrection so we either sacrifice the holy maiden or seal of the whole city with entombment spell, but the latter will make the maiden hate us
is this the only 2 outcome ?
am i missing something ?

Aug 27, 2017
so in 5.1 after meredith preg scene she dissapears from garden house. still scenes (even act 3, when preg scene was in 2nd) with demon for example work correctly, but still i can't interract with her, coz she's nowhere. anybody know what to do? mb some var/switch?

also in very older version i remember there was a scene with meredith and horse when u use it from inventory. is this scene removed?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
got a question about the Vesuna questline
the final big demon boss have infinite resurrection so we either sacrifice the holy maiden or seal of the whole city with entombment spell, but the latter will make the maiden hate us
is this the only 2 outcome ?
am i missing something ?
bump

Gweg

Apr 22, 2020
I wonder... Does this game features the "gay" tag just because the MC can take a futa's dick up the arse at some point, or is there any actual "gay" content?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone know where the cg image locate at? the gallery mode is completely broken, so just going extract it to save myself the headache of constantly have to deal with error and crashes.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes