scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
But problem still exists, F8 and F12 don't open console, so i can't use console commands.
I guess you already know it. Anyway, the F12 key dowsn't work NW.js - normal edition. Download the SDK edition to use the console.

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
Does version 5.1 have the brothel update? Because I downloaded it earlier than what was made available here and as soon as I built it, nothing changed.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I like the game so far, but I think it's really weird (and almost creepy) how a lot of NPC don't talk or rather don't acknowledge your existence at all, after their dialog or quest is done :')

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
Yoo just finished the game/main story, and I appreciate the developers and all the supporters on this game. It was really good. It's just that i cant unlock everything in the gallery despite finishing the main story so thats sadge

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
can the girls b pregnant ( i m new in this game so asking)
Yes.

Clawyn (the Elf), Meredith (the human redhead), and Ruksana (the orc) can have children.

And the main character (if you choose a female) can also be pregnant. If you want the circumstances, download the Walkthrough, they are noted there.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Yes.

Clawyn (the Elf), Meredith (the human redhead), and Ruksana (the orc) can have children.

And the main character (if you choose a female) can also be pregnant. If you want the circumstances, download the Walkthrough, they are noted there.
There are number of NPC girls who can be pregnant as well

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes