JF567

Aug 20, 2018
replaying with new update and stuck on the tent scene at night. it wont let me interact with the tent to get it. how do i fix this or do i have to redo it?

Uoann

Nov 22, 2018
Using cheats, you can unlock the full gallery by yourself. Start a save, go to the menus and use cheats. Give yourself money, the max that you can do in one cheat transaction for the hell of it should be enough. Then pay to unlock each gallery section with the levers. Also if you go to the monster room in the gallery, you can buy the monster tokens necessary to unlock each of those. Very little progression necessary if you just wanna see every situation play out.
Where can i find gallery unlock for money option? It says i need to finish the game

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
Is there any way i can unlock the gallery early instead of having to finish the main story first?

croPath

May 10, 2017
Is there any way i can unlock the gallery early instead of having to finish the main story first?
it won't even if you do that , still broken like previous version. They didn't even update it with the new scenes

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
The dang gallery is broken, literally can't click anything aside from the exit button. It won't replay scenes either.

croPath

May 10, 2017
The dang gallery is broken, literally can't click anything aside from the exit button. It won't replay scenes either.
yeah its literally the gallery from the last version. They didn't put any work into even adding new stuff, much less fixing it. We can only hope rednight00 comes back and releases a new gallery mode or fix for the existing one.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Is this game finished or still under development?
main story is finished as are "DLCs". Some character stories and pregnancy system are half-ass in there but probably won't get any attention. The dev is just adding some extra bits in like the brotel.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
it'd be cool to get the succubus to make you a futa as long as you wanted; having to choose between impregnating and getting impregnated is a sad

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes