onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can you give his post as well?

Happy new year everyone! May you all find what you're looking for in 2021!
We also hope you folks had some nice, calm holidays and a good christmas for those of you who celebrated it.
Our next Roundscape Patch will introduce the Brothel System you folks voted for.
You'll be able to recruit several NPCs to work in your brothel, including NPCs you've met before, Origin exclusive NPCs and of course new ones.

Here's a small teaser of a new character you'll encounter in the brothel update.

Oh and as mentioned in the first arvus weekly post, we only do those on weeks without a release, so you can expect the next one in the upcoming week.

New Content
  • New CG Scene with the Seer from Valorn for Male PCs.
  • Triggered by talking with her a second time a while after the first dialogue
  • New CG Scene featuring Zeyga and Zent for Male PCs.
  • Triggered by entering Zeyga's room after watching the two of them
  • New CG Scene featuring Xyless and a new NPC for Female PCs
  • Triggered by entering her room after progressing through her story
  • Two new Castle NPCs to recruit. Setup for future content.
    Can be found in Oakshire after Act 1
  • New small event during the Attack on Oakshire.
  • New CG Scene featuring Ruksana for male PCs.
    Can be triggered at the Whitemoon Inn with high enough affection
  • New CG Scene featuring Ruksana for both Male and Female PCs.
    New Scene for Ruksana's BDSM Path
  • New CG Scene featuring Meredith for both Male and Female PCs.
    Female PCs can trigger the scene during Act 3
    Male PCs need to impregnate Meredith
    Can be found at her garden house
  • New CG Scene featuring Zent for Female PCs.
    Triggered at the castle towards the very end of Act 3
  • Final Romance Scene with Zent for Female PCs
    Triggered at the castle towards the very end of Act 3
  • New CG Scene featuring Katelyn for both PCs.
    Hidden Scene. Requires negative affection with Katelyn. Can be triggered in the forest.
Bugfixes
  • Parallax Issue fixed at Zeyga’s Room
  • Adjusted TIlan difficulty
  • Increased Ruksana’s chance to hit by 25%
  • Increased the Hit Orb Buff from +10% to +25%
  • Rulwe Battlesprite Fixed
  • Companions reappear after entering the Summeredge Inn
  • Ruksana Dialogue tree fixed for when your mount misbehaves
  • Road to Slinsk Battlebackground fixed
  • Map markers added to all Tilan maps
  • Party reappears after Kalynda’s Scene
  • Gnoll Camp Crystal now teleports to Oakshire instead of the Castle
  • Xindin Dialogue Loop fixed
  • Lankin’s Namebox name is now correct
  • Several missing battlebackgrounds fixed
  • The Centaur Vendor in Rockcliffe now charges for resurrection potions
  • Added hint to Rockcliffe’s ship part vendor
  • blackscreen fixed after threesome with galhart and his wif

Thank you for your support, we hope you enjoy the new content. Let us know what you think on discord and in the comments.
Stay tuned!

- Kaliyo

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Will they ever add new act to the story? the ending is the same in years.
The game is already finished and their only fleshing out existing content and adding new content that donat affect the main story since it's already finished

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have a question: how can we have the new scene for Meredith? I have already had those of Ruksana, the BDSM scene in the torture chamber and the scene in the inn, but I have not had any new scenes with Meredith.
Yet I'm fine at Act 3: I defeated Murkhal (I even have his "daughter" in the castle dungeon), and I had Meredith's children, so how do I get this scene?
Also I can ask one thing: will the "children" that we can have with other characters in the game change in a future update? For example, could we at least make a change so that we can review the names we have chosen for them, or that we have interactions with them.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
is there a plan from the developer to make Roundspace 2 ? i really like this game story and curious with succubus story and her "master".

Reactions: sasha777

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get the Meredith scene?
I think I meet the prerequisites to have it, but it cannot be played ...
Is this the scene that begins when you see her at the door of her house, and then can lead to a threesome?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Amazing to check in on this thread years later and even such a basic thing as the gallery is still a complete mess. I honestly can't understand why anyone would let games like this milk them for patreon money when most can't even provide a working product. Super happy f95 exist for this reason so patreons can actually see what they'd be paying for.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Amazing to check in on this thread years later and even such a basic thing as the gallery is still a complete mess. I honestly can't understand why anyone would let games like this milk them for patreon money when most can't even provide a working product. Super happy f95 exist for this reason so patreons can actually see what they'd be paying for.
yeah its utter retardation as to why they tried changing the fan gallery that already worked instead of just copying it in and working with the guy for new scenes.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Hosts for compressed version of Roundscape Adoveria v5.1

- - -

*NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY COMPRESSION EVERYTHING WAS DONE BY Ikarius I HAVE ONLY ADDED SOME HOSTS FOR HIS ORIGINAL POST

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes