DarkInsigniax

Sep 10, 2017
One thing I am curious about, how is Roundscape able to stay on Patreon whilst it includes Bestiality and such?
I don't have an issue with it, just curious.

I know a lot of patreons got removed because of it a while ago.

demon1

Mar 6, 2018
Can anyone share the solution for Rilke's quest, I used the walkthrough and followed the instructions someone gave a few pages back. I cannot seem to get the first scene which virtually ruins Rilke's storyline. I did the fetch quest but during the meal, part found no correct options ( I hope it is not a bug as it is my second playthrough, and would have no interest in starting again).

I would appreciate some help.
Thanks in Advance.

Here is a copy of my save
P.S.
I did mess around with the save editor but only to increase my attack.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Can anyone share the solution for Rilke's quest, I used the walkthrough and followed the instructions someone gave a few pages back. I cannot seem to get the first scene which virtually ruins Rilke's storyline. I did the fetch quest but during the meal, part found no correct options ( I hope it is not a bug as it is my second playthrough, and would have no interest in starting again).

I would appreciate some help.
Thanks in Advance.

Here is a copy of my save
P.S.
I did mess around with the save editor but only to increase my attack.
I have edited your save - you should be able to initiate the first scene now. Let me know if you have any problems.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I have to say something that confuses me greatly is the fact that in the gallery there is a "unlock all scenes" cheat which is supossedly available when you complete the main story. However once you complete the main story your only left with an auto save from after the credits that see's the succubus walk forward a bit from a portal and then the game goes back to the title screen. While the "cheat" doesn't appear to work on any earlier saves or a new game and only tells me I have to finish the main story before I can use it...
no its just broken, its a bad integration of a fan made gallery.

Uther

May 29, 2017
I have a bug with Key Item: "Horse", im in middle of Act I, previously it was working fine.
When i use "Horse" item, screen go black and nothing happens, still can open "right click menu", but nothing else.
When i walk "manualy" to my castle, it also works good and everything is normal.
I used search and found this:

Yep, tried both.
Holding, mashing, alternating, and nothing.
This is on 4.7a, btw. Dunno if that makes a difference.
Edit: Redknight helped me, I had to replace the nwjs stuff.
Sadly, @【Excaligator] didnt write how he did fix it, only that redknight00 did help him to fix this.
For me F8 and F12 also don't open Console. Any help please?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I have a bug with Key Item: "Horse", im in middle of Act I, previously it was working fine.
When i use "Horse" item, screen go black and nothing happens, still can open "right click menu", but nothing else.
When i walk "manualy" to my castle, it also works good and everything is normal.
I used search and found this:

Sadly, @【Excaligator] didnt write how he did fix it, only that redknight00 did help him to fix this.
For me F8 and F12 also don't open Console. Any help please?
A. Not a him.
B.
Download that and replace your game's folder with it.
I should've been more clear, my bad.

Reactions: Uther

Uther

May 29, 2017
A. Not a him.
B.
Download that and replace your game's folder with it.
I should've been more clear, my bad.
A. Sorry, not intended :)
B. Replaced all files with downloaded from site you linked (Normal version).
But problem still exists, F8 and F12 don't open console, so i can't use console commands. Is there any other way to turn off this "fade in" effect? Its my best bet that its cousing this. For now i play normaland play without Horse item, but im worried that later problem may corrupt my saves.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
A. Sorry, not intended :)
B. Replaced all files with downloaded from site you linked (Normal version).
But problem still exists, F8 and F12 don't open console, so i can't use console commands. Is there any other way to turn off this "fade in" effect? Its my best bet that its cousing this. For now i play normaland play without Horse item, but im worried that later problem may corrupt my saves.
Shouldn't worry about your saves they'll probably be fine.
I would hop on the discord server and poke Redknight though.
He seems to be the leading expert on this game, it's always been a mess.
I don't recall what I did to unfuck mine to be honest, it's been a while.

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
This month's patch will add new content all over the place. There will be new scenes for companions: Ruksana, Meredith (Pregnancy content too), Zent, Katelyn and Xyless.

But it will also include new scenes for NPCs such as the Seer and Zeyga.

And a looot of bugfixes, special thanks to Lee from Discord for reporting them!

Brothel System
We've already produced quite a few CG Scenes for the poll winner you folks voted on.
There will be scenes with companions but you also will be able to recruit NPCs. New ones and NPCs you've met before.

It will also come with a new castle NPC we're designing right now.
She should be a lot of fun.

Don't expect the most in-depth brothel system, but it will feature upgrades, a reputation system and some cool other things. Reputation is required to recruit new girls, it can be increased by buying upgrades for your place but also by assigning the right characters to the right tasks etc.

This new system will be released later in January already!"

So from the looks of it the next focus will be on the brothel mainly and also focus on some of the companions.
Hell yes. All I ever wanted was more Katelyn and decent prostitution. That one in Slinsk sucks because of the art, at least for female MC. I hope that artist does not do the new scene for Katelyn, most of them are made by that person unfortunately. Hopefully female MC can prostitute herself too and the male MC use it.
Anyway I wonder if only Meredith and Ruksana get pregnancy content, would be great if Katelyn and Xyless could get pregnant.

why doesnt Katelyn have a romance ending, does the dev plan to add one in?
I hope this will be the case.

Uther

May 29, 2017
How do you recruit Carys? I'm at the point you collect the artifacts on the seeker of the sword quest and she hasn't appeared yet, I thought I'd had her by this point before. Do you have to do something to find her or am I remembering wrong? It's been a while since I played this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
From the some of the previous posts, It seems like this game is way too big to be converted into Android. Is that true?

CAKED1703

Dec 23, 2020
People tell me please, I've been playing 38 hours of the game and it seems to be getting harder and harder, I can't find the place where I can enchant my things, please tell me.

CAKED1703

Dec 23, 2020
People no one knows how to enchant things, I just heard from the raven in the pasture that it is possible, but I could not find where please tell me.

CAKED1703

Dec 23, 2020
Кто-нибудь играет в эту игру на Joiplay? У него есть какие-то проблемы или что-то в этом роде.
[/Цитата]
no, everything is soupno, everything suno, everything at all нет, все совсем не так, все совсем не такнет сунхет

Dasanko

Nov 24, 2016
When i walk "manualy" to my castle, it also works good and everything is normal...
Assuming your OS is Windows, try deleting the "nwjs" folder in %localappdata%. I had this problem for a while, but I don't remember whether it went away after progressing a bit in the main story or after removing the nwjs folder (I was getting a presumably harmless error when the game started).
As for the console, you'll have to run unren if you haven't, I guess.

People tell me please, I've been playing 38 hours of the game and it seems to be getting harder and harder, I can't find the place where I can enchant my things, please tell me.
Inventory (x key) - Items - Weapons/Armour - Pick 1 that doesn't have Augments on the right empty, for example:
1609332953124.png can't be augmented, enchanted or whatever.
1609332996615.png this one can be: 1609333037349.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes