RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Um hey,Im going to start a new game and wonder if i should make a woman or male char.Im a degenerate who loves to be submissive,which way should i go?
Male protagonist is pretty much vanilla sex, which gets boring after some time.
While female MC gets more variety as Avaron said she is not really a sub and most of her scenes don't really have a dom or sub partner.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I'm not sure that it is possible to make one 100% file with the way that corruption and sex choices work. Last time I played the gallery is unlocked in campaign, as oppsed to the main menu, on a save by save basis.

You would need at least 4 save files for full corrupted/uncorrupted for both player sexes, it gets worse if you also want every origin.
gallery is supposed to unlock with "completed save" (even tho the original gallery mode didn't have that req) but thats broken in current ver

Reactions: T800

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
I had some trouble with the videos of the sky not loading after the fight with Ginson. Fixed that by copying the video, deleting the original and copying it back.
Turns out that the next freeze after fighting Murkhal was there because i was intended to lose my hp at least once, but i always chewed his 60k down without the relics before....

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone in the know what we can expect from the next update and/or the general direction the game is going? For instance is the dev planning on wrapping Roundscape up anytime soon, and concentrating on the newer game they're working on?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I have to say something that confuses me greatly is the fact that in the gallery there is a "unlock all scenes" cheat which is supossedly available when you complete the main story. However once you complete the main story your only left with an auto save from after the credits that see's the succubus walk forward a bit from a portal and then the game goes back to the title screen. While the "cheat" doesn't appear to work on any earlier saves or a new game and only tells me I have to finish the main story before I can use it...

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone in the know what we can expect from the next update and/or the general direction the game is going? For instance is the dev planning on wrapping Roundscape up anytime soon, and concentrating on the newer game they're working on?
While I am no expert from my understanding by just looking at the patreon page this game is put down as completed. They are still fleshing it out and from the patreon site this was posted a few days ago.

"The next patch for Roundscape will be released around christmas so for those of you who enjoy christmas it should be a nice little bonus present and for those of you who don't, it should make a good distraction, heh.

This month's patch will add new content all over the place. There will be new scenes for companions: Ruksana, Meredith (Pregnancy content too), Zent, Katelyn and Xyless.

But it will also include new scenes for NPCs such as the Seer and Zeyga.

And a looot of bugfixes, special thanks to Lee from Discord for reporting them!

Brothel System
We've already produced quite a few CG Scenes for the poll winner you folks voted on.
There will be scenes with companions but you also will be able to recruit NPCs. New ones and NPCs you've met before.

It will also come with a new castle NPC we're designing right now.
She should be a lot of fun.

Don't expect the most in-depth brothel system, but it will feature upgrades, a reputation system and some cool other things. Reputation is required to recruit new girls, it can be increased by buying upgrades for your place but also by assigning the right characters to the right tasks etc.

This new system will be released later in January already!"

So from the looks of it the next focus will be on the brothel mainly and also focus on some of the companions.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Rhododendron

Oct 28, 2019
While I am no expert from my understanding by just looking at the patreon page this game is put down as completed. They are still fleshing it out and from the patreon site this was posted a few days ago.

"The next patch for Roundscape will be released around christmas so for those of you who enjoy christmas it should be a nice little bonus present and for those of you who don't, it should make a good distraction, heh.

This month's patch will add new content all over the place. There will be new scenes for companions: Ruksana, Meredith (Pregnancy content too), Zent, Katelyn and Xyless.

But it will also include new scenes for NPCs such as the Seer and Zeyga.

And a looot of bugfixes, special thanks to Lee from Discord for reporting them!

Brothel System
We've already produced quite a few CG Scenes for the poll winner you folks voted on.
There will be scenes with companions but you also will be able to recruit NPCs. New ones and NPCs you've met before.

It will also come with a new castle NPC we're designing right now.
She should be a lot of fun.

Don't expect the most in-depth brothel system, but it will feature upgrades, a reputation system and some cool other things. Reputation is required to recruit new girls, it can be increased by buying upgrades for your place but also by assigning the right characters to the right tasks etc.

This new system will be released later in January already!"

So from the looks of it the next focus will be on the brothel mainly and also focus on some of the companions.

I am suprised they are still working on this game I would expect them to go all out on Arenus, but I suppose its their main money maker RN. Its one of my favorite RPGM games so I am quite happy with what they are planning.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am suprised they are still working on this game I would expect them to go all out on Arenus, but I suppose its their main money maker RN. Its one of my favorite RPGM games so I am quite happy with what they are planning.
This is the cash cow.

Arenus is their Cyberpunk. Sounds great on paper but it's had more delays than I can count and has a ton of issues.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I had a question for anyone familiar with the game: Regarding incest, just out of curiosity, is it referring to the MC and family members, or is it by NPCs and their family? My favorite incest kink is milf-mother with son, but it's by no means a deal-breaker without it. Just wondering exactly what kind of incest I'd have to look forward to in this game if I played ;-)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had a question for anyone familiar with the game: Regarding incest, just out of curiosity, is it referring to the MC and family members, or is it by NPCs and their family? My favorite incest kink is milf-mother with son, but it's by no means a deal-breaker without it. Just wondering exactly what kind of incest I'd have to look forward to in this game if I played ;-)
Only Noble and Farmer are able to have mother son incest and it's only a couple of scenes.

It's not an incest game so if that's all you are looking for you won't find much. MC does have a sister he fucks later but that is still only a few scenes.

Reactions: dokodesuka and T800

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Only Noble and Farmer are able to have mother son incest and it's only a couple of scenes.

It's not an incest game so if that's all you are looking for you won't find much. MC does have a sister he fucks later but that is still only a few scenes.
No no. Just looking at the tags one can see that the game has a plethora of kinks. Incest just being one of many. I was just curious of the context of the incest scenes, which you've answered, so thank you.

Do both the Noble and the Farmer both get some sister lovin' in addition to the mom-son scenes? =)

Reactions: T800
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes