TS2016

May 7, 2017
Yes. There are lot of contents for male MC route. Some contents are different depending which route you go with Farmer, Soldier, Noble, etc...

Reactions: rephyr

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. I have a problem: After Galhart's quest in chapter 3, I went to his home in Novos for the unlockable scene there ... but then everything went black and I couldn't see anything. Does anyone also have this bug and know how to get rid of it? Thank you.
I also have another question: how can you improve the defenses of your castle? But really improve. Me, I never managed to go beyond 38. I bought all the improvements at the Orc trainer, I put Orcs to keep ... it doesn't change anything. While on the statue which shows that we can adjust the level of the enemies who attack in our absence, I have the impression that we can change the appearance of the guards ... there, I never succeeded . Anyone know how I can do this?
Okay found out how I earned the "Titan Stone" which adds 5 to castle defense. Battle in the "abyss" room on the second floor of Castle Whitemoon. The Titan Stone is earned after beating the third boss.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I've got the Pure Vial from the nun in Summeredge but when I talk to Beatrice the game won't let me cure her. What step did I miss?

I was able to start the quest in Act I; do I need to wait til Act II to finish it?

Last edited:

raynedie

May 19, 2019
I have a question, why after blue death's screen and restart PC my save files don't displayed? how can this be fixed? download again or what? I don't want lose 12 hours of gameplay.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys,
started playing the game since November this year, dont know much about previous versions and game history.
Dont get one thing - how come that January 2019 they announced 2 DLCs: Tilan and something else. But in fact, Tilan was released last month and other DLC (was promiced late Q2 2019) didnt appear?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys,
started playing the game since November this year, dont know much about previous versions and game history.
Dont get one thing - how come that January 2019 they announced 2 DLCs: Tilan and something else. But in fact, Tilan was released last month and other DLC (was promiced late Q2 2019) didnt appear?
To have access to Tilan content, you must install patch 5.0B
In any case, I had access to it after installing this patch.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is this the last update for Roundscape?
No. If Kaliyo ever comes here, or announces on patreon, that the "Gold Patch" is ready. Then that Gold Patch will be the last update. The next content to be added in a small patch will be castle brothel content. After that some more small patches, but no more large DLCs like Tilan are planned.

aroeah126

Nov 7, 2019
I dunno why File 1 and 2 is locked. And I see a save winrar archive. I copied the files into the save to see it. And it was a different save file (only file 1). I delete both 1 and 2 to rename the file 3 to 1. Tried the game again and I could load but can not save either of the two. Might as well just forget about it and continue playing (only can save file 3 to 24). It's okay. File 3-24 is enough for me.
View attachment 912693
File 1 and 2 are auto and quick save slots, they were locked to prevent one from overwriting them.

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
Because i wanted to access all the scene, i completed this game. However it boots me back to menu. I cant even access or unlock all the scenes. Is there anyway to get all the scenes ?

Issekai

Dec 18, 2019
I have a error where it's says Failed to load:img/characters/Chaos.png can someone help me about this

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Hello, I've encountered two errors,
1.When i go to sleep the scene first scene with elyias keeps playing over and over if there are no sleep quests available and i end up in slinsk with my party.
2.Somehow after killing murkhal when i try to unlock the gallery then somehow all my quests get reset but the npcs still remember me killing murkhal.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes