Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
My screen went black while the threesome sex scene with Galhart, his wife and MC. Anyone know of this issue?
I have exactly the same problem.
The screen goes black after the midget woman's handjob.
You can't see the rest of the scene, and when it's over, the whole screen is black.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This game got unlisted or something? I can only find it on here by google search, it dosent show up on the site anywhere.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I am curious does everyone still enjoy roundscape or would you rather see the dev team move towards a different game or a part 2 ? Personally, while i do think the game is great, the updates no longer excite me that much.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is their main cash cow, hence why they kept updating the game so long after the ending. But Arenus should be getting released soon-ish (2021) on Steam so this is the end DLC for this game unless they decide to add another later.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
some games start out slow and gets better over time. Like I almost gave up on The DeLuca Family. But I kept playing and enjoyed it a lot more because of its story and character progression.
Wouldn't waste time.
One post (that one) on the day they joined (same day), and no other activity beyond that. Either a troll or a child.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I dunno why File 1 and 2 is locked. And I see a save winrar archive. I copied the files into the save to see it. And it was a different save file (only file 1). I delete both 1 and 2 to rename the file 3 to 1. Tried the game again and I could load but can not save either of the two. Might as well just forget about it and continue playing (only can save file 3 to 24). It's okay. File 3-24 is enough for me.
1606146937792.png

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I dunno why File 1 and 2 is locked. And I see a save winrar archive. I copied the files into the save to see it. And it was a different save file (only file 1). I delete both 1 and 2 to rename the file 3 to 1. Tried the game again and I could load but can not save either of the two. Might as well just forget about it and continue playing (only can save file 3 to 24). It's okay. File 3-24 is enough for me.
View attachment 912693
Fixed it. Gotta download the save fix and then replace js on www folder.

CrystalTopaz

Jan 12, 2019
Having a weird issue. When I use the horse, the screen fades to black but I don't actually change maps; It's just a black screen and the old map (that I can still run around on). Is there a fix for that?

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. I have a problem: After Galhart's quest in chapter 3, I went to his home in Novos for the unlockable scene there ... but then everything went black and I couldn't see anything. Does anyone also have this bug and know how to get rid of it? Thank you.
I also have another question: how can you improve the defenses of your castle? But really improve. Me, I never managed to go beyond 38. I bought all the improvements at the Orc trainer, I put Orcs to keep ... it doesn't change anything. While on the statue which shows that we can adjust the level of the enemies who attack in our absence, I have the impression that we can change the appearance of the guards ... there, I never succeeded . Anyone know how I can do this?
I'm not able to answer all your questions. I managed to get my castle defense up to 43. I am not exactly sure how. I noticed it went up, after purchasing "special equipment" from either the orc or human, in the conference room. But, I am not sure, like I said, if that was the cause to it raising.
Okay, now I know why I was able to get my castle defense up to 43. I found, in my quest items something called the "Titan Stone". But, yet, I do not know how I was able to get it. It adds 5 to castle defense.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 6.06.21 PM.png This screen shot is in the lower level of the mountain castle in Cinkahn. Where you go to help Katelyn. There are three buttons, I have circled. Does anybody know about these and if so, what the combination is?
I tried doing the obvious, in order, pressing the top, then the middle, then the bottom. No luck. Even tried pressing each one the number of times, depending on the size of the rectangle surrounding the buttons. Nothing. I must be missing something, but I do not know what.
Help would be appreciated.

I did try a search in this thread on this and came up empty.

Found what I was looking for. Screen shots below.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 6.42.09 PM.png Pattern on floor, in the top level. This is after coming in and helping Katelyn.
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 6.42.44 PM.png
Door opening up in lower level, after pressing the buttons, In order, top, middle, top, bottom.

Not sure what is down there, yet.

Last edited:

rephyr

Dec 12, 2017
Is there enough content for the Male MC route to be worth playing? There's 500 pages here, and I'm not sure how to search up an answer to that question, so I'm sorry if this is a dumb one.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes