Mar 12, 2018
Damn this Version does have Bugs that i didn't had in 4.X
1. Right after the Brige behind Orkshire the Bandit fights missing theyr Background (new download and New Start of game doesn't fix this)

Lets hope there aren't more....

Last edited:

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hi.
I was wondering one thing: will there be a change in the next few updates to the "children" that the player can have?
Personally, I already have the four available children: a half-orc, a half-elf, and human twins (a boy and a girl).

So, I was wondering if it was intended that they would have any real use other than filling the children's room at the castle.

Because these children, I have the impression that they are quickly forgotten. Except for the scenes after their birth and where we have to give them a name, we never hear about them again. (except the half-elf during a quest from Clawyn)

I hope that the updates will continue to offer us more and more sexy scenes in this game.

Personally, this is one of the games of this genre that I have spent the most time on, along with Town of Passion.

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
So did the latest update break the Gallery? It just replays the Female Paladin sex scene over and over for me

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hello. I have a problem: After Galhart's quest in chapter 3, I went to his home in Novos for the unlockable scene there ... but then everything went black and I couldn't see anything. Does anyone also have this bug and know how to get rid of it? Thank you.
I also have another question: how can you improve the defenses of your castle? But really improve. Me, I never managed to go beyond 38. I bought all the improvements at the Orc trainer, I put Orcs to keep ... it doesn't change anything. While on the statue which shows that we can adjust the level of the enemies who attack in our absence, I have the impression that we can change the appearance of the guards ... there, I never succeeded . Anyone know how I can do this?

Last edited:

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. I have a problem: After Galhart's quest in chapter 3, I went to his home in Novos for the unlockable scene there ... but then everything went black and I couldn't see anything. Does anyone also have this bug and know how to get rid of it? Thank you.
I also have another question: how can you improve the defenses of your castle? But really improve. Me, I never managed to go beyond 38. I bought all the improvements at the Orc trainer, I put Orcs to keep ... it doesn't change anything. While on the statue which shows that we can adjust the level of the enemies who attack in our absence, I have the impression that we can change the appearance of the guards ... there, I never succeeded . Anyone know how I can do this?
I'm not able to answer all your questions. I managed to get my castle defense up to 43. I am not exactly sure how. I noticed it went up, after purchasing "special equipment" from either the orc or human, in the conference room. But, I am not sure, like I said, if that was the cause to it raising.

Plopperz

May 24, 2018
Hello, is there any fix for the black screen problem, got them when I got to Ornesse for the first time, then at the Ahriman place, and also got one after accepting Sandra's quest, went to the farmlands; instant black screen.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes