Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
how do u get the hentai scene with rilke .i've tried every choice but in the end she always leaves.
You need to accumulate good boy points with her. Or just edit the variable in you save before you talk to her for the second time. You need... I think, 4 good boy points, to get a scene.

Ashuaashua

Feb 20, 2018
its been a long time that i dont play, they add more futa on male scenes ? when i play only had scenes with the red girl and the furry

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I'm getting a black screen and the game freezing after using the horse to return to the castle. Only happened after I finished Ruksana's quest, so I'm guessing it has to do with a certain scene trying to trigger and not being able to. Also, trying to load the gallery for Summeredge is triggering a crash - likely a file is misnamed here.

Hermita

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, why the quest log only track like.. 20 quest? and then its stop working, please, this is a BIG problem for me :( any clue?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OK thanks, but is it stuck in tracking 20 or... it will still do the job as the game progressed? like.. maybe they just skip some quest..
In Act 1, it tracks basically all quest stuff. Both Main and Secondary things. After that it really only tracks Main Quest and doesn't show Secondary Quests i.e. Companion missions etc.
Expansion contents are tracked fully IIRC.

Hermita

Jun 5, 2020
In Act 1, it tracks basically all quest stuff. Both Main and Secondary things. After that it really only tracks Main Quest and doesn't show Secondary Quests i.e. Companion missions etc.
Expansion contents are tracked fully IIRC.
well.. thats a little bit.. umm, shit XD

allright thanks!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyway to unlock all the CG I have a balance playthrough not to corrup but not too morale either.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How can i get to the Slinsk? Its telling me something about abandoned building near Oakshire...
If you haven't figured it out yet: you need to reclaim Castle Whitemoon to the West of Oakshire first. (And get the succubus companion). Before continuing the main quest. Whitemoon is essentially your home base throughout the game.

Got a bug. Cant get the third crystal (the one at the end) in "Get a loan for Summeredge" request. Tried to click everything around it to no effect
That hitbox is always finicky. You're not the first one to have problems with it. (Myself included). If you still haven't gotten it, exit the cave, and then retry from every angle you can. Even outside what you think might not be the hitbox. If that still doesn't work, you can post your save file here, and I can get you past it.

any saves for unlocked gallery?
How do i use the gallery cheat? I just finished the game but everytime I complete it it returns to the main menu so I can't save after finishing? Whenever I try to use the gallery cheat right before the ending it says I haven't finished?
I'll just leave my 'finished' game saves here, one is before the point of no return and the other is right before the ending screens. If someone can help me identify why the gallery won't unlock that would be great and if you can get the gallery cheat working your free to use them all you want if you don't wanna play the whole game through again.
these dont work. i think you need the globalrpg as well as the actual files
Anyway to unlock all the CG I have a balance playthrough not to corrup but not too morale either.
hope someone posts a save with the gallerly unlock option unlocked.
Try out my save file . It's right before the Tilan DLC starts, and it should have the unlocked gallery. Just be mindful there are some bugs in the gallery that will crash the game, especially for the female scenes in Oakshire and Summerdge that I've seen so far. (Some of the Carys Male scenes too). Also the Tilan DLC scenes are not updated in the gallery yet.

Another thing. Min-maxed the game with almost all of the scenes unlocked, but currently I can't use the gallery to see Tilan scenes. The option just can't be clicked on.
Same problem :(
Redkinght hasn't fixed all the bugs in the gallery yet. They are a forum moderator here on F95 and Kaliyo's Discord. They're not actually one of the main developers of the game. More of a fan, with enough bravery and patience, to try and work through several years worth of the spaghetti code in Roundscape's files. So expect some delays. I would recommend using open save slots during the DLC. In order to save right before a Tilan sex scene. At least until a new patch is made for the game.

what's with the last boss in the new dlc?
I can't kill it and he can't kill me
The fight is endless
Why does he keep recovering
Bruh how do you beat the boss if he regenerates 5k health every round.
If you need to there is a cheat code for the Skip Combat Skill. It's 2931. Or upgrade the shit out of your weapons, like Eraser and Aetherius, and get dual wielding. If a Templar use Censure. Or if you want overkill save edit yourself the Soul Sword.

How do you get to Tilan or how do you start the quest?
How do you start the Tilan quest ? Tried sitting on the throne many times, but nothing
Make sure you have the 5.0B patch installed. The 5.0 game version had a bug where the emissary never showed up in the Castle to start the new DLC quest.

how do u get the hentai scene with rilke .i've tried every choice but in the end she always leaves.
If you still haven't gotten her to stay, or haven't save edited it yourself. I wrote a guide sometime ago for Male players here.

Where is the white district?
In the south of Ornesse, there is a building with a guard stationed. You can use the empathy perk to get into the building, go through the sewers, or pick a lock.

Hey, why the quest log only track like.. 20 quest? and then its stop working, please, this is a BIG problem for me :( any clue?
OK thanks, but is it stuck in tracking 20 or... it will still do the job as the game progressed? like.. maybe they just skip some quest..
does quest journal can be fix? guys?
The quest log has been bugged for awhile. It shouldn't stop at 20, it's just a lot of side quests don't show up or update properly. It used to be worse, and the devs have worked on it over the past couple years. (In different patches) It still has bugs though.

You can always try and use Redknight's pdf walkthrough for Roundscape. It hasn't been update for a few patches now, but it has most of the quest, side quests, and possible sex scenes/events listed if you need to check them/jog your memory.

is of right now with what or who can the fmc get pregnant and who can the mmc get pregnant?
For Fem MCs check out my post here. For Male MCs: Meredith, Clawyn, Ruksana, Tiah, Jenda and Jerrah, and Abby. You can also has sex with a pregnant Lizagon, dissatisfied with her husband, if you're into that sort of thing.

Aug 30, 2019
the game is fking buged off, in my campain , the emisar is never showing of for tilan quest and when i use the save from up above , the game stop working in tilan when i go on some stairs with the emisar, what to do to get the scenes?

D

Deleted member 366938

So i started playing this game. I went to do the paladin quest. I planted the seeds but when i got back to the wounded paladin i cant finish quest

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes