Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
guys I need help, new to the game and noticed once Meredith tags along your mom(anna) disappears? Where has she gone?

Chegoz

Jun 28, 2017
I'll just leave my 'finished' game saves here, one is before the point of no return and the other is right before the ending screens. If someone can help me identify why the gallery won't unlock that would be great and if you can get the gallery cheat working your free to use them all you want if you don't wanna play the whole game through again.

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
I'll just leave my 'finished' game saves here, one is before the point of no return and the other is right before the ending screens. If someone can help me identify why the gallery won't unlock that would be great and if you can get the gallery cheat working your free to use them all you want if you don't wanna play the whole game through again.
these dont work. i think you need the globalrpg as well as the actual files

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
what's with the last boss in the new dlc?

I can't kill it and he can't kill me

The fight is endless

Why does he keep recovering

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Another thing. Min-maxed the game with almost all of the scenes unlocked, but currently I can't use the gallery to see Tilan scenes. The option just can't be clicked on.

Reactions: Mchammer22

Jinxed Joker

Feb 6, 2018
for some reason i cant repair the bridge.. talked to the blacksmith in oakshire but all it does is sending me into the shop screen..

tcbczar

Apr 17, 2018
I am also facing the bug with repairing the bridge in oakspire, when i try to talk to the blacksmith it just opens his shop menu.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so does this game ever end or does the developer plan on continuously add more content until they randomly drop off the map?
Aside from the recently released Tilan DLC being the last, with basically a few more patch updates to come, the game has had an ending for a long time now.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes