anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'll return to this game whenever futa become a gender option, it's definitely possible with the world that has been built considering there's a whole race of futa in it.

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
I'll return to this game whenever futa become a gender option, it's definitely possible with the world that has been built considering there's a whole race of futa in it.
Nope that ain't ever gonna happen. Tilan (or 5.0) is probably the last we will ever see this game get a content update since they are focusing on other games (but they have come back to it before so there is an option for more at a later time). And I am sorry but have you played the damn thing? It is beyond massive and to make every single choice/quest/scene have a futa option is like asking them to go back and make another 1/3 of the games content. A game that was completed and expanded on for years mind you.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Nope that ain't ever gonna happen. Tilan (or 5.0) is probably the last we will ever see this game get a content update since they are focusing on other games (but they have come back to it before so there is an option for more at a later time). And I am sorry but have you played the damn thing? It is beyond massive and to make every single choice/quest/scene have a futa option is like asking them to go back and make another 1/3 of the games content. A game that was completed and expanded on for years mind you.
Geez chill out dude, you're getting heat up over such a trivia thing. It's just a harmless opinion on my part & yes i played the game, that's why i put a spoiler blur coz that part supposed to be in the story so newcomers don't have to see it.

• Sad
Reactions: stalinurbase

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Geez chill out dude, you're getting heat up over such a trivia thing. It's just a harmless opinion on my part & yes i played the game, that's why i put a spoiler blur coz that part supposed to be in the story so newcomers don't have to see it.
I am not heated at all, just wanted to point out a thing so others don't get the wrong idea and get their hopes up since I know some people like that trait in their characters (even I myself would have found fun in playing the game a third time with that as a character). If I came off as combative, or rude in some way I apologize since it was not my intention.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not possible at all. This is the last DLC for Roundscape and their focus now is on releasing Arenus on Steam.

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
can someone help me here with missing text buble/menu?
i've searched this forum with "text" keyword but no answer so far, and also tried installing all the fonts from the game but i am still stuck
Capture.PNG Capture3.PNG

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Impressive that they're still working on this. The new update looks sick.
This was the last planned DLC/Expansion. There is still they one last "Gold" (final) update, and possibly some smaller patches in between.

can the female mc get pregnant
Yes. See my post here for a brief breakdown. Or look for Redkinght's pdf walkthrough which also outlines the pregnancy system in the game.

Bah, this should have been the last/final update. It's obvious they are no-longer prioritizing RA any more.
Last DLC/Expansion this time around. Not the devs final update. But the "Gold" update is on the horizon and after that RA won't be updated. It won't be too long now. (Compared to the years of development this game has had).

Is the Ruksana/horse creampie ending picture from Ruksanas companion quest actually obtainable in game? I can see it in the game files but I have never been able to get it when I play. I've tried maxing both affection/corruption but nothing seems to trigger it. I can't seem to find it using the gallery mod either.
I think Ruksana needs to have at least +5CP for the corrupt version of the scene. I believe you are correct that the creampie image does not display. There are other images in the files that actually aren't in the game. So it is not uncommon. I'll have a look in the game files later, and see if it's even coded in to display the image "YRuksanaHors5.png" at all.

They posted at the top of one of the blog entries promoting it that this is indeed the final expansion for RA. There will likely be some bug fixes and minor updates here and there, but that's likely it regarding new content I'd imagine.
Every time I think they're done I get a new update out of nowhere. This is one of the best games I've played, but I'm getting to the point where I've been ready to move on from it.
Correct this was the last expansion. There is the possibility of smaller patches. However you missed hearing about the final "Gold" update which will wrap up the game with a big update. So the end is on the horizon if you want to wait a little while longer.

How do i use my save of 4.8 in 5.0 is there a way to convert it or no?>
You can copy and paste the whole save folder from 4.8 to the latest 5.0B in the game files.

So how to have sex with Rilke now? a list on chat answers would be nice
See my post here.

I forget who stated it from the dev team, but there is no plan to make a futa gender option. (I would like the option too). Whether the devs make a game in the future with that option who knows though. I wanted to give you a solid answer rather than have your hopes up before the final "Gold" update.

Does this game have futa on male stuff?
Yeah for two characters Carys(furry wolf) and Tishtyra(Red Sith looking woman). If you want to be pedantic they could be considered Shemales rather than futa. But by this site's definitions they are indeed futa. So overall there isn't a lot of Futa on Male in this game. There is a lot of Futa on Female though.

can someone help me here with missing text buble/menu?
i've searched this forum with "text" keyword but no answer so far, and also tried installing all the fonts from the game but i am still stuck
View attachment 883051 View attachment 883052
That's a new bug to me... Are you playing the latest version. If so, back up any saves you have, delete the game, and redownload the game. It's possible there was an error when decompiling the game.

Jul 18, 2018
Correct this was the last expansion. There is the possibility of smaller patches. However you missed hearing about the final "Gold" update which will wrap up the game with a big update. So the end is on the horizon if you want to wait a little while longer.
Oh I'm in it for the long haul, or I'dve jumped ship long ago. Very excited!!!

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes