Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I played this game couple of updates ago and I wanted to wait till it's finished before playing again.
I see some people commenting about endings for various characters, so I wanted to ask is the game close to being finished?

Asmodai

Jun 24, 2017
Is the Ruksana/horse creampie ending picture from Ruksanas companion quest actually obtainable in game? I can see it in the game files but I have never been able to get it when I play. I've tried maxing both affection/corruption but nothing seems to trigger it. I can't seem to find it using the gallery mod either.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The only thing I want from this games is to fix/change the earlier scenes, the art-style is so different that the player character is not recognizable, and some of the the scenes are so bad that sometime I quit the game out of frustration.
And please stop switching between art-styles and artists.
The prostitution scenes are so fucking horrible, my god

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Bah, this should have been the last/final update. It's obvious they are no-longer prioritizing RA any more.
They posted at the top of one of the blog entries promoting it that this is indeed the final expansion for RA. There will likely be some bug fixes and minor updates here and there, but that's likely it regarding new content I'd imagine.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
They posted at the top of one of the blog entries promoting it that this is indeed the final expansion for RA. There will likely be some bug fixes and minor updates here and there, but that's likely it regarding new content I'd imagine.
Now if they could only make a working android port.

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
That's very cool if true. It feels like the game has been 'done' for 9 months now (as in plot complete, tons of content), and they have just dragged their feet on the final, final update.

Jul 18, 2018
That's very cool if true. It feels like the game has been 'done' for 9 months now (as in plot complete, tons of content), and they have just dragged their feet on the final, final update.
Every time I think they're done I get a new update out of nowhere. This is one of the best games I've played, but I'm getting to the point where I've been ready to move on from it.

Jul 18, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.0] [Arvus Games]

Original size: 3.79 GB

Compressed size: 1.47 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game
Dear gods, you're a saint, mate.

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
I have a bug where at the castle when i am gonna visit here she staying outside here door and i am going trought the scene and when i come back she is staying at the same spot and i am going trought the same scene over and over again this is the same scene when join.....

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes