matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
That's a new bug to me... Are you playing the latest version. If so, back up any saves you have, delete the game, and redownload the game. It's possible there was an error when decompiling the game.
umm....actually, this bug happens with all of my other games that uses mv/vx, and i also played this game way before they decide to switch for newer engine. at first i thought it was just regular bugs but then i see them on other games like oba-san saga, Sword Princess Cistina (i think? i forgot since i decide to delete most of these rpg maker games anyway), etc. while older versions of both RA and milf control are fine.
other than installing various RTP and fonts from the game folder, i tried changing my region to japan, using local emulator with admin, tweaking windows font, runing on both x64 and x32 win 7, extract using winrar 5. nothing works.

regarding the "newness" of this bug, some people in this forum already mentioned it before
https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-0b-arvus-games.466/post-1362033

tbh i am a bit hesitant to post this question here and risk derailing this thread. but i don't know where else to ask this since i can't even find satisfying answer from google/official RM forum (the closest i get is to install unicode thingy, but i don't know which one is safe). if someone knows how to fix this, kindly reply it here, or better, use either one of these links instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/text-display-errors-with-mv.61016/
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/post-4465748

as for now i will try to download newer RA (mine's still 4.8) and do my best to answer anything specifics relating to this bug for a while. also thank you
onyxmoose for your reply! i appreciate it!

Reactions: onyxmoose

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Got a bug. Cant get the third crystal (the one at the end) in "Get a loan for Summeredge" request. Tried to click everything around it to no effect

D

Deleted member 3015211

Anyone else having trouble opening the 5>5B patch?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Anyone else having trouble opening the 5>5B patch?
What do you mean? If you get an error saying that the archive can't be opened then download 7zip if you haven't already, right click on the folder and then hover over the 7zip prompt there and click on "open".

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
redknight00 Mate just thought that you should know that when selecting some options in the gallery bring up an error. So far I have discovered that on one save file pressing Oakshire female or Summeredge shared, Carys Male does it. All the other ones are working as intended. The same lines appear on all three, but with different variables. Below I have attached all 3 errors that I get when using it in the order I mentioned above. Also I tried with a 5.0 save with the unlock (pre needing to finish the main game), a updated 5.0 save to 5.0b and a fresh 5.0b save where the Oakshire one was not present but the other 2 were. And finally I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the Tilan button is not selectable. Hope his helps in fixing the potential issue.

The error that appears on Oakshire Female
1604351968306.png

The error on Summeredge Shared
1604352025627.png

The error that appears on Carys Male
1604352123347.png

Reactions: onyxmoose
D

Deleted member 3015211

What do you mean? If you get an error saying that the archive can't be opened then download 7zip if you haven't already, right click on the folder and then hover over the 7zip prompt there and click on "open".
I do have it and just get "cannot open as archive" message.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's decided to work now for some reason:S

Last edited by a moderator:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i've been very confused on why this isn't labeled "Completed" then i noticed the "B' on the v5.0b and realised it's still in beta.
Serious answer: The B is for the hotfix patch version. 5.0 is for the game version. This game is not in beta.

Unless you're making a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Hakkira

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So is this game still just other people fucking your women, up to and including animals, random strangers and uncles or what?

Got a fair bit of ways into this and that's about all I remember even when I tried to go for just good old MC making ladies Preggo, which was what, 2 characters with barely any scenes then?

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Not sure if srs... :unsure:
I was. Normally games here will label their betas as 0.XX.XX and will only go over v.1 if it is additional content that wasn't on the roadmap or a patch. I never paid close enough attention to the Version number to notice the b.

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
not very happy. checked the gallery to see if i was missing scenes in oakshire, just started playing the game, was 3 hours in. last save was an hour before. so yea. not going to do all of that again, i dont even remember what i did. i would love to play it again when im not so mad, but for now itll be dropped.
1604370919554.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes