onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is there any way to guarantee pregnancies (both with M and F PCs)? Only having a 20% chance - from non-repeatable scenes - is pretty bullshit IMO
Only if you save edit. That's one of the very reasons I started using a save editor in the first place. I once reloaded a save 40+ times to get the elven pregnancy to work with the Female MC. If you want help with the pregnancy switches I'll be around later today. (I gotta work overtime today). Feel free to ask.

Merandira

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone know where to activate Tilan? Cuz the throne isn't giving anything for me nor can I find any new quests

iacforhman

Apr 4, 2019
How do I use a save from 4.8 on this new version? I tried copy-pasting it from the old version to the new, on www/save folder, but it doesn't appear on the "continue" screen.

Edit: nvm, found out that you have to save from a new game on the new version then paste the old save on the folder, overwriting the new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andromeda and T800

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
Another update, and again the endings for characters were left the same.
The game should have more endings, like if you impregnate some characters but you don't choose her ending doesn't show what happens to her baby afterwards, if you impregnate rusalka but don't choose her it doesn't make sense for her to go back to the orc tribe and be a warrior you know what I mean?
The endings were made before a lot of content additions so now some characters endings don't make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: sasha777
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes