onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
But the main story is over, is it not? Not that I have anything against more scenes or even sidequests being added, I ask it merely so it's clear. To be honest, I'm looking forward to their next game, since I don't think the story will be developed further in this one. I've played 50 hours of it but I still haven't finished it, it saddens me a bit to think it'll be over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah so there's one more DLC in the works for Tilan. The blue haired elves that you meet in the game are from there. Some smaller updates/patches are possible. And then one final "Gold" update where the developers working on RA will finish whatever they want to finish off. So there's still a decent amount of content down the line. And yeah the main quest is done, and has been for a long time. But some characters' stories have not finished which is what I'm excited for. Also the artwork quality has gone up since the early days of RA.

I personally have hundreds upon hundreds of hours in the game over the past few years. I still enjoy it even though I don't do full playthroughs as much any more. I've kinda of taken on a bug fixer/save editor/guide resource role for other users here. The full game is not for everyone I know, but I'll always enjoy it.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
I dont know if i am wrong... but this game work very good in my android(3 gb ram , cpu kirin 710) with joiplay... but since joiplay update at google store RoundScape Adorevia go very very slows...

Sorry for my english.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
  • New Encounter for female player characters who have chosen the farm origin. Requires Katelyn! Visit the Slinsk Pub to trigger it.
Don't know why but can't trigger it

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
So does Whitemoon Castle ever get fully repaired or does it just remain shabby? Or is it tied to the main story and I need to progress more on that front?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
  • New Encounter for female player characters who have chosen the farm origin. Requires Katelyn! Visit the Slinsk Pub to trigger it.
Don't know why but can't trigger it
Have you done all the Slinsk brothel events yet? And found out that Kat is your sister? If not try that first, and then go back to the pub. I also can try and look into what triggers it in the switches & variables as well.

So does Whitemoon Castle ever get fully repaired or does it just remain shabby? Or is it tied to the main story and I need to progress more on that front?
So there's always that random hole in the stone wall to the left of the gate. Regardless if you paid the builder for castle wall upgrades. The interior of the castle's throne hall can be upgraded by a work bench near the gallery mirror.

Reactions: BunnymanGray

RabidLucius

Jan 31, 2020
Screen keeps reloading and can't do anything after completing the "Mysterious Note" sidequest, is there a fix for this?

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Have you done all the Slinsk brothel events yet? And found out that Kat is your sister? If not try that first, and then go back to the pub. I also can try and look into what triggers it in the switches & variables as well.

So there's always that random hole in the stone wall to the left of the gate. Regardless if you paid the builder for castle wall upgrades. The interior of the castle's throne hall can be upgraded by a work bench near the gallery mirror.
Thanks. Shame. Does the rest of the castles indoors get updated too or just the main hall?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thanks. Shame. Does the rest of the castles indoors get updated too or just the main hall?
You unlock some rooms by buying them from the builder. But currently only the throne room is customizable. I don't know if the devs will ever change this before their final update.

Screen keeps reloading and can't do anything after completing the "Mysterious Note" sidequest, is there a fix for this?
That sounds like a new bug to me. Are you able to use the debug stone on yourself? If you can try that first. If that doesn't work try to use an old save and avoid the quest for now. If you want I can try and look into skipping past the Mysterious Note quest's beginning with a save editor.

Reactions: BunnymanGray

RabidLucius

Jan 31, 2020
That sounds like a new bug to me. Are you able to use the debug stone on yourself? If you can try that first. If that doesn't work try to use an old save and avoid the quest for now. If you want I can try and look into skipping past the Mysterious Note quest's beginning with a save editor.
No since the game is acting as if its infinitely teleporting you to the first area of the quest and I can't do anything, I also kinda soft locked myself in this quest, so guess i'm just gonna save editor this. Thanks.

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
No since the game is acting as if its infinitely teleporting you to the first area of the quest and I can't do anything, I also kinda soft locked myself in this quest, so guess i'm just gonna save editor this. Thanks.
That's a new bug/game issue since I've been playing. I've had a teleportation bug in Galhart's quest but never in Carys'. Well if you need any help save editing feel free to post your full save folder here. Then I can have a look as well.

Reactions: RabidLucius

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is there any way to fix Rilke's quest? No matter what I saw she ends up leaving.
Save editing the quest is tricky, sometimes it doesn't work, after she leaves. If you have a save from before she leaves, you can change her affection value higher. Which causes her to stay. And if you have a save from before you start talking to her. I wrote a guide for her talk options in this thread. You'd have to search for it with the search bar, but it should be there. The guide is based on a male character, but the female version isn't too different to my knowledge.

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Save editing the quest is tricky, sometimes it doesn't work, after she leaves. If you have a save from before she leaves, you can change her affection value higher. Which causes her to stay. And if you have a save from before you start talking to her. I wrote a guide for her talk options in this thread. You'd have to search for it with the search bar, but it should be there. The guide is based on a male character, but the female version isn't too different to my knowledge.
I have a couple saves but the earliest ones are before I give her the ingredients.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I have a couple saves but the earliest ones are before I give her the ingredients.
If you want to try out my guide go for it. Or you can download a RPGM save-editor and change her affection values. As long as the saves are from before when she leaves. You should be able to do it.

gundam89

May 8, 2020
If you want to try out my guide go for it. Or you can download a RPGM save-editor and change her affection values. As long as the saves are from before when she leaves. You should be able to do it.
where can i download it and how do i use it.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to guarantee pregnancies (both with M and F PCs)? Only having a 20% chance - from non-repeatable scenes - is pretty bullshit IMO

Aug 30, 2019
hey , im just curious , the new expansion , named tilan hasnt come out yet? last post was on octomer 19 and it say that in a few days will be released. any information?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes