onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Tried several times i dont know whats happening
its either a bug or short medium short long is not the answer
I would suspect you have bug then if the pattern doesn't work. Can you post your full save folder here. Just zip or 7z a copy of the whole folder(not just one save). Then post it here/reply to me. I can save edit and try your save on my computer. Then I should be able to get you through the door.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How much does corruption/morality actually affect? Both for PC and for companions. I'm a good bit into Act 2 and I still haven't seen anything that seemed exclusive to my low corruption

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
How much does corruption/morality actually affect? Both for PC and for companions. I'm a good bit into Act 2 and I still haven't seen anything that seemed exclusive to my low corruption
your corruption or innocence affects the ending of the game not for now, but you will get access to some scenes only if they are corrupted ad it goes the other way around too.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Are the girls ever pregnant in the scenes? or is pregnancy only part of the rpg stats systems and not part of the sex scene art?

Fgh22

Jul 21, 2020
Are the girls ever pregnant in the scenes? or is pregnancy only part of the rpg stats systems and not part of the sex scene art?
If you manage to get one of your companions (or female MC) pregnant, there is a unique scene for each. Keep in mind that impregnation can happen only during specific scenes, but the game wont tell you which ones those are, so if you choose the wrong "option" in them you wont get pregnancy scene later.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
If you manage to get one of your companions (or female MC) pregnant, there is a unique scene for each. Keep in mind that impregnation can happen only during specific scenes, but the game wont tell you which ones those are, so if you choose the wrong "option" in them you wont get pregnancy scene later.
Also, pregnancy for the companions and MC only happens after unlocking the Summerheat club in Summeredge. So the pregnancy system isn't available at the start of the game. There are other npc characters besides the companions that can get pregnant or are pregnant that the MC can have sex with. Also the female MC pregnancy system is a little complex, and has certain percentages tied to pregnancy chances. The male mc doesn't have to worry about that though. I posted a while back outlining the female pregnancy system in more detail in this thread.

If you want to browse a list of sex scenes, with associated characters & fetishes, check out the walkthrough by Redknight. I posted it in this thread; you would just have to search for it. Similarly, if you just wanted to see the sex scenes without playing the game you can always try out Redknight's gallery mod for Roundscape. (It's on this site).

I've been running around for hours, how do I leave Valorn to go back to my castle?
In the map zone below where the great hall and inn are located in Valorn. There is a red roofed keep, docks, a notice board and a teleport crystal. You'll have to activate the teleport crystal.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Can't seem to find G'Linda for her Act 2 encounter... I saw someone mention she's supposed to be at the campsite near the first area of the Slinsk forest, but it's completely empty

EDIT: Likewise, I can't seem to get the Xas orc event to trigger under any circumstances (and yes, Ruk is in my party)

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can't seem to find G'Linda for her Act 2 encounter... I saw someone mention she's supposed to be at the campsite near the first area of the Slinsk forest, but it's completely empty

EDIT: Likewise, I can't seem to get the Xas orc event to trigger under any circumstances (and yes, Ruk is in my party)
Did you do G'linda's quest in Act 1? and the Xas orc event is a known bug for this version. Several people on this forum have had it. I can use a save editor and finish it if you'd like. Although, it really only has one minor callback later in Act 3. So it's not critical to the story.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is there an android version?
There used to be back when the game was in the 3.x versions. I haven't seen any Android ports recently for the 4.x versions though. Sometimes RPGM games, that get this big, suffer a lot of performance/porting issues. Which is probably why there haven't been any recent ports.

mecha_red

Apr 21, 2020
In the map zone below where the great hall and inn are located in Valorn. There is a red roofed keep, docks, a notice board and a teleport crystal. You'll have to activate the teleport crystal.
Teleport crystals don't let me go over seas though. I need to get off the island and back to Whitemoon, how do I do this?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Did you do G'linda's quest in Act 1?
Did the Act 1 quest, yeah. As far as I know, anyway - I distinctly remember finishing it, but I guess I could have loaded a save and forgot to do it again? It's not in my quest log, but IIRC it was an unmarked quest anyway.

Any idea what the switch number(s) is/are for it?

and the Xas orc event is a known bug for this version. Several people on this forum have had it. I can use a save editor and finish it if you'd like. Although, it really only has one minor callback later in Act 3. So it's not critical to the story.
Ah, alright. That's a little less frustrating, heh. Don't worry about it, I mostly just wanted the affection/morality points anyway - I'll just edit those myself :p

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Teleport crystals don't let me go over seas though. I need to get off the island and back to Whitemoon, how do I do this?
The whole point of teleport crystals is fast travel across the map. I'm impressed you went all the way to Act 3 without using them. As the user sdibolcrif stated you have to use you mouse/click to travel on the map that is generated by the teleport crystal. Your character sprite will transform into a wagon on land and a ship at sea.

Did the Act 1 quest, yeah. As far as I know, anyway - I distinctly remember finishing it, but I guess I could have loaded a save and forgot to do it again? It's not in my quest log, but IIRC it was an unmarked quest anyway.

Any idea what the switch number(s) is/are for it?

Ah, alright. That's a little less frustrating, heh. Don't worry about it, I mostly just wanted the affection/morality points anyway - I'll just edit those myself :p
If you did the quest in Act 1, her new quest in Act 2 should be available. I've personally never had a bug with it.

So if I remember correctly:
1.Start from Slinsk and exit to the west.
2.In the new zone go up the mountan/cliff road and exit west again.
3.This new zone in Slinsk's forest has five exit points. You'll need to go south to a fork in the road. The forks go south and west, go west. Then you come to another fork in the road; again the forks go south and west. This time go south and exit the zone.
4.You'll enter a new zone with a fence when you first enter. Go south until you find a little stone tower, a chest, a stump, and a road to the east. Go east and exit the zone.
5. G'linda should be in this zone right in front, to the east, of the MC/party. She should be by a campfire, log, and a basket. After talking to her she'll ask for help finding her bull cow. Then you can help by following the bull's tracks and stopping the hunters from targeting him. After all that you'll get the option to ask her to join you at Whitemoon.

If she is still not there, let me know, and I'll help look for switches.
Excuse me, I'm new here and please tell me which gender has more contents than other one? Thanks
They both have close to the same amount of h-scenes. Then on top of the two genders there are five origins, which have their own unique sex scenes. I'll say that the male MC's sex scenes are a little more vanilla in general. Not all the time though. While the female MC's scenes tend to be a bit more exotic on the fetish spectrum in general. It should be noted the game gives you the option to never see a h-scene you don't want.

If you want a quick access to the h-scenes, without playing the full game, you can go over to Redknight's Gallery Mod. Then use the gallery to view the scenes.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If you did the quest in Act 1, her new quest in Act 2 should be available. I've personally never had a bug with it.

So if I remember correctly:
1.Start from Slinsk and exit to the west.
2.In the new zone go up the mountan/cliff road and exit west again.
3.This new zone in Slinsk's forest has five exit points. You'll need to go south to a fork in the road. The forks go south and west, go west. Then you come to another fork in the road; again the forks go south and west. This time go south and exit the zone.
4.You'll enter a new zone with a fence when you first enter. Go south until you find a little stone tower, a chest, a stump, and a road to the east. Go east and exit the zone.
5. G'linda should be in this zone right in front, to the east, of the MC/party. She should be by a campfire, log, and a basket. After talking to her she'll ask for help finding her bull cow. Then you can help by following the bull's tracks and stopping the hunters from targeting him. After all that you'll get the option to ask her to join you at Whitemoon.

If she is still not there, let me know, and I'll help look for switches.
Yeah, that campsite is exactly where I've been looking. Tried coming from Slinsk, tried coming from Oakshire. It's empty either way.

Went back to her farm like 3 times, clicked on every goakuna corpse (which is all there is - I've seen other people refer to possible other clues in the barn, but I have none), and gone back to that camp site, and still nothing

Reactions: kushanagi

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Yeah, that campsite is exactly where I've been looking. Tried coming from Slinsk, tried coming from Oakshire. It's empty either way.

Went back to her farm like 3 times, clicked on every goakuna corpse (which is all there is - I've seen other people refer to possible other clues in the barn, but I have none), and gone back to that camp site, and still nothing
Then you must have gotten a bug. That's a new one for me. I looked, and I think Glinda's quest is actually tied to some variables more than switches. Do you mind sharing your save folder, your save/global/config files, here? That way I can download them and compare my save files that have already finished G'linda's quest and yours. Then I can pinpoint the differences more precisely, and help get the quest started for you.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Then you must have gotten a bug. That's a new one for me. I looked, and I think Glinda's quest is actually tied to some variables more than switches. Do you mind sharing your save folder, your save/global/config files, here? That way I can download them and compare my save files that have already finished G'linda's quest and yours. Then I can pinpoint the differences more precisely, and help get the quest started for you.
Sure, appreciate it :D
Archive attached has global, config and main save

EDIT: Also, any idea how to edit Rulwe in if I didn't get him when I had the chance?

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Sure, appreciate it :D
Archive attached has global, config and main save

EDIT: Also, any idea how to edit Rulwe in if I didn't get him when I had the chance?
I haven't edited Rulwe in before, but I'll take a look. I'll try and get Glinda's first quest sorted out in switches, and her second quest sorted out in variables. I can setup the Xas orc event (well the dialogue anyways the image gets bugged when I save edit it), and I'll see if I can get Rulwe in. Then I'll post here again with a fixed save folder for you.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes