ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
I guess it's changed a little bit since the older versions I've played. I just tried it out and could only get two marriages with a male save. Ruksna+Trish, Clawyn+Trish, Meredith+Trish, and that was it. I'll have to do some more testing with a female save.

Can you post your save folder? (so config, global, and whatever save before or during the end of the game) I would like to experiment with combinations. I'm wondering if you can only marry one between Clawyn and Ruksana, and one between Carys and Meredith as a female player.
SO, you can marry zent and Trish for sure as a female player if you are marrying clawyn/meredith/ruksana. although as far as I remember if I mary cars then I can't marry anyone else. it's the same if I confess to the succubus as well.

Reactions: onyxmoose

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Can someone explain the island of gel quest? Who should I make pregnant? It's the quest under slinsk

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How to get the center chest in ornesse church dungeon?
Technically there is a way to go outside of the map and get to it. But it's literally just a copy and pasted chest from one of the other sides. It's not important.

another question, why the npc in necromancer quest only give me 100 coins and not the necromancer class?
You should be able to choose between getting the money or getting the class.

I have a question, but I don't know the option to join Carry's. Can you tell me?
You have to complete the Crisis in Summeredege quest line first. To unlock Summeredge without any restrictions. Then go to the innkeeper and you'll get a mysterious note. That will kickoff events to meeting Carys. If you search through this thread, with the search bar, look for the walkthrough, for game version 4.6, by Redknight that I posted a mega link to. That should help with any questions related to quests.

Can someone explain the island of gel quest? Who should I make pregnant? It's the quest under slinsk
Are you a male character? Only happens if you're a guy. You meet them, the "Flowers" of Geli, in Murkhal's tower, and free them while getting the sword with Lankin. You can then meet them later in Slinsk, in Act 3, and help them get back to their island.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Technically there is a way to go outside of the map and get to it. But it's literally just a copy and pasted chest from one of the other sides. It's not important.

You should be able to choose between getting the money or getting the class.

You have to complete the Crisis in Summeredege quest line first. To unlock Summeredge without any restrictions. Then go to the innkeeper and you'll get a mysterious note. That will kickoff events to meeting Carys. If you search through this thread, with the search bar, look for the walkthrough, for game version 4.6, by Redknight that I posted a mega link to. That should help with any questions related to quests.

Are you a male character? Only happens if you're a guy. You meet them, the "Flowers" of Geli, in Murkhal's tower, and free them while getting the sword with Lankin. You can then meet them later in Slinsk, in Act 3, and help them get back to their island.
Yes I am playing with a male this time! Also how will I know when tiah got pregnant? The gnoll....and when will abbey give a baby and thanks for the answer btw. And one last, only once will the female characters become pregnant?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Yes I am playing with a male this time! Also how will I know when tiah got pregnant? The gnoll....and when will abbey give a baby and thanks for the answer btw. And one last, only once will the female characters become pregnant?
After having sex with Tiah, and be in at least Act 2, she will come to the castle, and she will be pregnant by then. Abby you meet in Act 2, and she can get pregnant in Act 2 as well. You just have to do quests in between/advance time in game. I don't think her baby shows up in the Children's room in the castle though. The female companions will only get pregnant once yes. Unless you mess with the switches/save files. I don't recommend doing that though.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
After having sex with Tiah, and be in at least Act 2, she will come to the castle, and she will be pregnant by then. Abby you meet in Act 2, and she can get pregnant in Act 2 as well. You just have to do quests in between/advance time in game. I don't think her baby shows up in the Children's room in the castle though. The female companions will only get pregnant once yes. Unless you mess with the switches/save files. I don't recommend doing that though.
Okay thank you!

Fgh22

Jul 21, 2020
how can i get to this mode ??
Assuming you have Windows, right click on game shortcut => Compatibility => Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Hello, is the male MC the receiver in some of the h-scenes with the futa&gay characters?
I dont believe there is a single one. Male character scenes are all extremely vanilla compared to female.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hello, is the male MC the receiver in some of the h-scenes with the futa&gay characters?
Receiver in two scenes, one with Tishtyra and one with Carys. There's not much futa on male in Roundscape. There's one gay scene as well, but the male MC is the dominant.

vampire

Dec 28, 2017
I am going crazy here, please help
so i met katelyn in the Cinkahn Inn, and i followed her to the mansion in the west mountains
and in the bottom of the mansion is this puzzle which i am not able to solve
Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (8).png

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I am going crazy here, please help
so i met katelyn in the Cinkahn Inn, and i followed her to the mansion in the west mountains
and in the bottom of the mansion is this puzzle which i am not able to solve
View attachment 855083 View attachment 855085
The answer is in your first picture; (short medium short long). Use the pressure plates, found in the second picture, with the pattern from the first picture, and it will open the door.

vampire

Dec 28, 2017
The answer is in your first picture; (short medium short long). Use the pressure plates, found in the second picture, with the pattern from the first picture, and it will open the door.
Tried several times i dont know whats happening
its either a bug or short medium short long is not the answer

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes