Erentsen

Feb 17, 2020
How does origin work? Is it like paths ? Can anyone explain to me how it will affect the playthrough please.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you! Also is the xas Ursula quest bugged? Cause I have ruksana and clawyn in my party but still it doesn't start? Any ideas? Oh forgot to say but near Carys is the female Minotaur..
She should be in the castle quarters next to Carys.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you! Also is the xas Ursula quest bugged? Cause I have ruksana and clawyn in my party but still it doesn't start? Any ideas? Oh forgot to say but near Carys is the female Minotaur..
Yeah, this version of the game has produced a bug for the Ursula quest. You might need to save edit your file to skip past it. Others have asked me about that bug in this thread.

Sorry for that then... And thank you. Also take your time, I can wait. :D
Hi Apofappo, um your save folder only had saves for slots 1 and slots 2. Try and get the full folder, and post it, not just the rpgsaves themselves. You're not the first person to make that mistake giving me their save files.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you! Also is the xas Ursula quest bugged? Cause I have ruksana and clawyn in my party but still it doesn't start? Any ideas?
Yeah, this version of the game has produced a bug for the Ursula quest. You might need to save edit your file to skip past it. Others have asked me about that bug in this thread.

Hi Apofappo, um your save folder only had saves for slots 1 and slots 2. Try and get the full folder, and post it, not just the rpgsaves themselves. You're not the first person to make that mistake giving me their save files.
It's okay if I don't do that quest right? Like it won't affect it majorly right?

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
I have another doubt...even if I don't have a certain person in my party...like the four people who will go into battle, will it still affect the relationship with the others...like if zent is not in my batlling four will it still affect his relationship with the mc while taking a decision?

Apofappo

Sep 29, 2018

I am really sorry. I feel so stupid... If you manage to find how to fix it, I would be interested to learn how to do it by myself... I just am not that tech savvy...

Reactions: onyxmoose

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Also can you help in this too? The thing is if I go west of cinkahn I can only see the castle and another route to yakotin....so how do I do the harbor master part 2 quest? Like in the walkthrough it says the cave is in the west of cinkahn but I can't find any...can someone help?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
ROUNDSCAPE TILAN is dlc or new game?
DLC with a bunch of blue haired elves.

It's okay if I don't do that quest right? Like it won't affect it majorly right?
I have another doubt...even if I don't have a certain person in my party...like the four people who will go into battle, will it still affect the relationship with the others...like if zent is not in my batlling four will it still affect his relationship with the mc while taking a decision?
Also can you help in this too? The thing is if I go west of cinkahn I can only see the castle and another route to yakotin....so how do I do the harbor master part 2 quest? Like in the walkthrough it says the cave is in the west of cinkahn but I can't find any...can someone help?
Yeah there isn't much to it, just a chance for corruption and affection points with some of the companions. And if you save Ursula an orc chief in Act 3 will comment on it. That's it. As for your second question only your party members should be affected.

For Harbor Master Part 2 the bandit cave is two zones "East" of Cinkahn. Redknight made an error in their walkthrough for that quest. Go east from the tavern, and you'll get to the east gate of Cinkahn, go through the zone, go past two blue bird monsters in the next zone, keep going east, and exit. Then you'll get to the zone with the cave, and some sexually active plants that Meredith takes an interest in. Just note the cave is a little buggy, you can complete the quest, but it's possible to get stuck in a loop if you're not paying attention to entrances, exits, and doors.

So i just saw that you can kill everybody in this game is that true.
You can't kill everybody. But you don't have to accept companions, and you can kill some of them. The game also allows an evil path where you become a tyrant over the world essentially in the epilogue. Instead of saving the world leaders at the end of Act 3, you get to kill them off, to establish yourself. So a lot of important npcs you meet during the game can be killed in the ending.

staring a new game freezes the game on the intro animation, is there a fix??
You can try redownloading the game if possible. That can happen on older pcs with low specs, and if the game files got corrupted when being unpacked. I have never had the issue, so I don't know if there are other workarounds. If the redownloading doesn't work, let me know, and I'll try and come up with something else.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you will try

Yeah there isn't much to it, just a chance for corruption and affection points with some of the companions. And if you save Ursula an orc chief in Act 3 will comment on it. That's it. As for your second question only your party members should be affected.

For Harbor Master Part 2 the bandit cave is two zones "East" of Cinkahn. Redknight made an error in their walkthrough for that quest. Go east from the tavern, and you'll get to the east gate of Cinkahn, go through the zone, go past two blue bird monsters in the next zone, keep going east, and exit. Then you'll get to the zone with the cave, and some sexually active plants that Meredith takes an interest in. Just note the cave is a little buggy, you can complete the quest, but it's possible to get stuck in a loop if you're not paying attention to entrances, exits, and doors.

You can't kill everybody. But you don't have to accept companions, and you can kill some of them. The game also allows an evil path where you become a tyrant over the world essentially in the epilogue. Instead of saving the world leaders at the end of Act 3, you get to kill them off, to establish yourself. So a lot of important npcs you meet during the game can be killed in the ending.

You can try redownloading the game if possible. That can happen on older pcs with low specs, and if the game files got corrupted when being unpacked. I have never had the issue, so I don't know if there are other workarounds. If the redownloading doesn't work, let me know, and I'll try and come up with something else.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Although :eek:does it stop with her having an interest or does it go further...and if it does how to do that

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I also saw that it seems like there is a lot of sharing in this game is the sharing shit forced cause i am not a fan of that crap seems cause it seems like cuck stuff to me.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I also saw that it seems like there is a lot of sharing in this game is the sharing shit forced not a cause i am not a fan of that crap seems cause it seems like cuck stuff to me.
In Roundscape most people are polyamorous, so your companions will/can have sex with each other and npcs. But it's never an NTR situation where the scene is designed to make the player intentionally jealous. It's more built into the story with polyamory. You can interrupt some scenes, by dialogue choice, or just outright ignore them too. Usually those sex scenes will involve the companions inviting the player to have sex with them too. You're the only one that can make your companions pregnant if you're the Male MC as well. The player also never chooses a wife/partner until the end/epilogue of the game. So the marriage options in this game are never officially yours until the end.

As for actual cucking, the player can have sex with two females, a lizard woman(pregnant) and a orc.(If you're a Male MC) Who are married and have a lacking sex life. There is one scene with the Mistress/femdom path of the companion Xyless. Where she will have sex with a demon, and has you watch for her/your pleasure. Which is the "closest" you'll get to cuckhold content against the Male and Female MC. You'd have to read the dialogue for yourself but it's not really cuckhold, more femdom/exhibitionism/slave training. However you can always enslave Xyless and make the "Spirit of Domination" your bitch instead which is more fun.

edit:You can always check out the gallery mod first. And see if you like the scenes/artwork/writing/fetishes before playing the full game.

Although :eek:does it stop with her having an interest or does it go further...and if it does how to do that
Talk to the old man near the plants with Meredith in your party. Then leave the zone, I don't remember if you have to swap out Meredith in your party for this part, then renter the zone, and go over to the plants. Interacting with Meredith over at the plants should get you a h-scene of her and the plants.

Reactions: Hakkira

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Okay so I have this doubt...how to trigger the demon sisters quest like am in act three the yakotin part and still it didn't get triggered and the demon sisters are xyless and the succubus right? Also can there just be a short explanation on where to get the things for the portal in the basement like where is the dungeon and the ruins? Also xindin...the dragon? He can make her pregnant only if am in act two or it doesn't matter which act am in cause am in act three as said before
In Roundscape most people are polyamorous, so your companions will/can have sex with each other and npcs. But it's never an NTR situation where the scene is designed to make the player intentionally jealous. It's more built into the story with polyamory. You can interrupt some scenes, by dialogue choice, or just outright ignore them too. Usually those sex scenes will involve the companions inviting the player to have sex with them too. You're the only one that can make your companions pregnant if you're the Male MC as well. The player also never chooses a wife/partner until the end/epilogue of the game. So the marriage options in this game are never officially yours until the end.

As for actual cucking, the player can have sex with two females, a lizard woman(pregnant) and a orc.(If you're a Male MC) Who are married and have a lacking sex life. There is one scene with the Mistress/femdom path of the companion Xyless. Where she will have sex with a demon, and has you watch for her/your pleasure. Which is the "closest" you'll get to cuckhold content against the Male and Female MC. You'd have to read the dialogue for yourself but it's not really cuckhold, more femdom/exhibitionism/slave training. However you can always enslave Xyless and make the "Spirit of Domination" your bitch instead which is more fun.

edit:You can always check out the gallery mod first. And see if you like the scenes/artwork/writing/fetishes before playing the full game.

Talk to the old man near the plants with Meredith in your party. Then leave the zone, I don't remember if you have to swap out Meredith in your party for this part, then renter the zone, and go over to the plants. Interacting with Meredith over at the plants should get you a h-scene of her and the plants.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That sounds like cuckery to me why would i want to get with people who will fuck anything and everything rather not take anybody with me or i would rather just kill them all.
Well it is not the definition no matter how much one try to twist it.

But anyway this doesn't seem like a game for you if such a small detail is enough for you get all edgy and talking about killing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well it is not the definition no matter how much one try to twist it.

But anyway this doesn't seem like a game for you if such a small detail is enough to you all edgy and talking about killing. :rolleyes:
What is edgy about death and and sharing is cuckery you can say what ever you want about it but it is.

Reactions: Limited20

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What is edgy about death and and sharing is cuckery you can say what ever you want about it but it is.
What is edgy about saying you want to kill a character in a game because they have a sexual life that doesn't revolve around you (protagonist)? :FacePalm:

Also the definition already exist, you can't simply take things from your head and say "this is the definition to me". it doesn't work like that.

Anyway goodbye. There is no point in this discussion.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes