onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i just rememberd this. has it not been updated in 6 months? how come?
The devs have been working on their new game Arenus. Which has taken up most of their time and resources for the past several months. There are some more updates/patches and a dlc still to come for Roundscape.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So out of their games created which is the best one?
Roundscape is the most ambitious, and most expansive of their games. It does suffers from bugs, and some disjointed coding/work. However the sheer size/playtime, variety of fetishes, and abundant 2D artwork is great. I'm slightly biased, as I have hundreds upon hundreds of hours into the game. So I will say RA is the best of all the games so far.

Below Sunshade is a spinoff story within the world of RA. It's more of a survival management game, that's fairly short. The artwork is decent, it's similar to some of the artwork in RA. But I'm personally not the biggest fan of some of the characters.

Uprising is an abandoned 2D superhero game. I've never played it, but from what I've seen it's a about 6 hours long. The devs are working on making a new version of the game in 3D, called Project Uprising. It will be a long time before that gets worked on though.

Arenus is the main game the devs are working on. It has some of the most advanced artwork I've seen for a RPGM game. It's a little buggy as they are still working on it/play-testing. In fact some of their artwork and game content is too ambitious that RPGM isn't able to handle it properly. It's a little more than a demo at the moment, and a long way to go before completion.

Feel free to check them out, and come up with your own opinions, on F95Zone and Kaliyo's .

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
so for now roundsape is the best...
Roundscape is the most ambitious, and most expansive of their games. It does suffers from bugs, and some disjointed coding/work. However the sheer size/playtime, variety of fetishes, and abundant 2D artwork is great. I'm slightly biased, as I have hundreds upon hundreds of hours into the game. So I will say RA is the best of all the games so far.

Below Sunshade is a spinoff story within the world of RA. It's more of a survival management game, that's fairly short. The artwork is decent, it's similar to some of the artwork in RA. But I'm personally not the biggest fan of some of the characters.

Uprising is an abandoned 2D superhero game. I've never played it, but from what I've seen it's a about 6 hours long. The devs are working on making a new version of the game in 3D, called Project Uprising. It will be a long time before that gets worked on though.

Arenus is the main game the devs are working on. It has some of the most advanced artwork I've seen for a RPGM game. It's a little buggy as they are still working on it/play-testing. In fact some of their artwork and game content is too ambitious that RPGM isn't able to handle it properly. It's a little more than a demo at the moment, and a long way to go before completion.

Feel free to check them out, and come up with your own opinions, on F95Zone and Kaliyo's .

Reactions: onyxmoose

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Wait so for the blood temple quest....it says to journey ahead I'll need to push a button ...which button?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Wait so for the blood temple quest....it says to journey ahead I'll need to push a button ...which button?
Wait wait .....where is the blood temple?
Take the ship from Slinsk to Ornesse. Then go Southwest from the landing area. There will be a transition zone to the Blood Temple area. Go inside and follow the map/instructions that Redknight wrote down in the walkthrough to complete the temple.
ornesse_landing_to_b_temple.PNG blood_temple.PNG

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
silly question why isn't this with a completed tag, according to their patreon page this game is supposedly completed
The game is completed in the sense the main quest/endings are finalized; along with three big DLCs. The only updates left for the game are one more DLC, some smaller patches, and one final "Gold" update to polish the game off. So it's completed, just the devs are adding extra content every now and again. While they work on their new games.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

SlayerWitcher

Dec 29, 2019
In "Paladin’s Pledge"
Can I still "corrupt the nuns", after I had a scene with "nature spirit" ?

Because during the conversation with paladin Caramello de Hawkforde, he suggests that there is such a possibility.
But the only option I can get is Tifany.
According to the comments from wiki, I should have a Succubus in my formation, and after talking to the paladin, she should disappear from my formation and wait outside the door .
But she remains in my team all the time (nothing is happening) , and if I leave the room (after the conversation ) where Tifany is located, and if I'll come back then I'll get a black screen.
The game will not break down and I will still be able to leave the room and everything will be normal, but every time I enter the room again I have a black screen.

When I finish the task with Tifany then Succubus will react (so the game sees that I have her in my team)

So do I have to do something else to get the option to corrupt nuns, or should I not do something earlier?
Or is it just a game bug?

Thank you in advance for your answer

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The game is completed in the sense the main quest/endings are finalized; along with three big DLCs. The only updates left for the game are one more DLC, some smaller patches, and one final "Gold" update to polish the game off. So it's completed, just the devs are adding extra content every now and again. While they work on their new games.
i guess its a must to buy the game on steam to save the trouble of keep downloading stuff from time to time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was looking into finishing this game but I was shocked to find that I deleted my folder lol. Was in chapter 3 too. Doesn't even seem right to try to find someone else's save since there is so much variability for a playthrough. Guess I'm gonna have to grind it out again.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
It seems that anytime i tried to create a new game ,it gets stuck once the voice said ,now your journey begins,can i have any help please

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
In "Paladin’s Pledge"
Can I still "corrupt the nuns", after I had a scene with "nature spirit" ?

Because during the conversation with paladin Caramello de Hawkforde, he suggests that there is such a possibility.
But the only option I can get is Tifany.
According to the comments from wiki, I should have a Succubus in my formation, and after talking to the paladin, she should disappear from my formation and wait outside the door .
But she remains in my team all the time (nothing is happening) , and if I leave the room (after the conversation ) where Tifany is located, and if I'll come back then I'll get a black screen.
The game will not break down and I will still be able to leave the room and everything will be normal, but every time I enter the room again I have a black screen.

When I finish the task with Tifany then Succubus will react (so the game sees that I have her in my team)

So do I have to do something else to get the option to corrupt nuns, or should I not do something earlier?
Or is it just a game bug?

Thank you in advance for your answer
No, you can not corrupt the nuns after the nature spirit quest. Tiffany is only available, for male npcs, after you complete the nature spirit quest and can have the Succubus as a party member again. She shouldn't be in the game until that quest is completed. The Succubus is only unavailable while doing the nature spirit/paladin quest. She has no glaring issue with Tiffany. To view the nun/corruption scene you'd have to reload a save before the nature spirit quest, or redo the game until that point. Or use a gallery mod to view the scene.

i guess its a must to buy the game on steam to save the trouble of keep downloading stuff from time to time.
Kal, or Kaliyo the main dev, said back in 2019 that there are no plans to release Roundscape on Steam. Below Sunshade, and Arenus are on Steam though. It has to do with how the games are designed. So unfortunately you have to keep downloading the full RA game every time there is an update. (I get about 160kb/s on most days so I'm well aware of the pain).

It seems that anytime i tried to create a new game ,it gets stuck once the voice said ,now your journey begins,can i have any help please
What is your computer setup like? Is it 64-bit, does it have a decent processor/ram, etc...? Large RPGM games can be finicky on slower/older systems. (They can be a nightmare on Android ports too).

If you have a decently powerful setup, I'd recommend re-downloading the game again. Then trying to unzip the files again, sometimes games can get bugs/corrupted files after being uncompressed.

If none of those are the issues, come back and let me know, and I'll try and come up with something else.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes