onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Katelyn has a new noble scene, bring her to meet the mom, and Katelyn will preform at some point. That's the only extra noble scene I know of. The noble origin never had many extra scenes to begin with.

Depending on when the last time you played: There's a whole quest around Galhart, where you get the jewel that Mayla needs in the Ornesse desert. You end up getting a new castle npc out of it. Did you ever get see the new Gajah scene with the Luxotl? A new Xyless/Roderick scene, and a orc gangbang at the castle? I don't know if I did those ones already by the time you got it. Those are all within the last few updates that don't require a gender or origin to view.

You can always go to Kaliyo's patreon . Search by Roundscape posts, and look through all the updates/change logs that you missed since the last time you played in earnest. If there is any scene in particular you are missing, or want more information on, there is the 4.6v guide by Redknight. While I can help with scenes from 4.7v & 4.8v as well.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Okay this doubt is actually a genuine one....I can't find it in the guide....if I free xyless then will she become a companion or not? It doesn't matter if she is the mistress or the slave...plis reply.... Like basically which options should I choose to make her my companion

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Okay this doubt is actually a genuine one....I can't find it in the guide....if I free xyless then will she become a companion or not? It doesn't matter if she is the mistress or the slave...plis reply.... Like basically which options should I choose to make her my companion
If you free her, in order to recruit her you have to have a low morality value for the player. The value should be in Redknight's guide. I think it's less than 15. If you have a higher value than 15 morality, and want her as a companion, you can enslave/bind her. Then not deal with the morality value at all. If she is enslaved/binded she can be a companion because she doesn't really have much of a say in the matter. That is not stated in the guide; I guess Redknight missed that when they were compiling the guide a long time ago. Then you can choose if you want her as a mistress(femdom) or slave(femsub) path.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Katelyn has a new noble scene, bring her to meet the mom, and Katelyn will preform at some point. That's the only extra noble scene I know of. The noble origin never had many extra scenes to begin with.

Depending on when the last time you played: There's a whole quest around Galhart, where you get the jewel that Mayla needs in the Ornesse desert. You end up getting a new castle npc out of it.
I've been trying to get the Kate scene to trigger normally, but I eventually had to flick a switch in an editor to get it to start, at least that worked out.
I'm not familiar with the Mayla jewel quest, I have her jailed in my castle, and Galhart did get a guest, afterwards there was a mini-dungeon where I got a new female castle NPC, is that the one you're talking about?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I've been trying to get the Kate scene to trigger normally, but I eventually had to flick a switch in an editor to get it to start, at least that worked out.
I'm not familiar with the Mayla jewel quest, I have her jailed in my castle, and Galhart did get a guest, afterwards there was a mini-dungeon where I got a new female castle NPC, is that the one you're talking about?
Yeah, that Galhart/mini-dungeon/jewel quest was the one I was talking about. With the female robot/automaton npc. There's more for male PC's with that quest though.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
If you free her, in order to recruit her you have to have a low morality value for the player. The value should be in Redknight's guide. I think it's less than 15. If you have a higher value than 15 morality, and want her as a companion, you can enslave/bind her. Then not deal with the morality value at all. If she is enslaved/binded she can be a companion because she doesn't really have much of a say in the matter. That is not stated in the guide; I guess Redknight missed that when they were compiling the guide a long time ago. Then you can choose if you want her as a mistress(femdom) or slave(femsub) path.
Thank you!!! So I brought the Minotaur from novos into the forge room and in the map it says there is a quest but the Minotaur is not giving any....any idea why?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you!!! So I brought the Minotaur from novos into the forge room and in the map it says there is a quest but the Minotaur is not giving any....any idea why?
It's a bug, been in there for years. Brought it up to a dev a long time ago, it supposedly got looked at it, but never ended up getting fixed.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Okay.....also how to trigger the sparring thing? Like in the arena....they said can spar with the trio but idk how to spar after I win all the five battles I get the reward and that's it...
It's a bug, been in there for years. Brought it up to a dev a long time ago, it supposedly got looked at it, but never ended up getting fixed.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Okay.....also how to trigger the sparring thing? Like in the arena....they said can spar with the trio but idk how to spar after I win all the five battles I get the reward and that's it...
It takes some in game time, so go do some quests, and check back in on the arena later. If you see dialogue from the Minotaur brothers when you enter. Then you'll know the event chain to practice with them/have sex with them will start. They'll be shy at first. So after the first sex scene, go do some quests and come back again for their boosted confidence scenes. After the third or fourth time they'll have vaginal sex rather than oral sex with the female PC.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
It takes some in game time, so go do some quests, and check back in on the arena later. If you see dialogue from the Minotaur brothers when you enter. Then you'll know the event chain to practice with them/have sex with them will start. They'll be shy at first. So after the first sex scene, go do some quests and come back again for their boosted confidence scenes. After the third or fourth time they'll have vaginal sex rather than oral sex with the female PC.
Okay I'll try....also where is the snowman??

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Why am I not able to pick up the good bars, the Carys quest one.....plis tell cause I can't move forward without this

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Why am I not able to pick up the good bars, the Carys quest one.....plis tell cause I can't move forward without this
Are there gold bars in a pile or in chest in the boss room? Try and interact with those. I don't remember the exact layout of the dungeon.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
They are in a pile....I click them but nothing happens
Can you post your save files in a zip folder here. That way I can see what's going on with your playthrough. I don't have a personal save with the Mysterious Note quest active. And I don't remember the layout of the quest off the top of my head. If I have your saves I can figure out/jog my memory.

nobody0123

May 1, 2020
Right so I'm trying to get to Slinsk and it's telling me I need to find an abandoned building to rest when I try going East from the Orc camp. I swear I've searched everywhere for it and nothing's happening. Any help?

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
I got it idk what I did but I got it xD....
Can you post your save files in a zip folder here. That way I can see what's going on with your playthrough. I don't have a personal save with the Mysterious Note quest active. And I don't remember the layout of the quest off the top of my head. If I have your saves I can figure out/jog my memory.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I got it idk what I did but I got it xD....
I think I was getting confused with how you stated your question. I was thinking about the gold that you get out of the chest in the room to the right.The one you can split with Carys, or keep yourself. The "gold bars" in the boss room, are there for show, and don't actually do anything. You just have to beat the boss and free the prisoners and it counts.

Right so I'm trying to get to Slinsk and it's telling me I need to find an abandoned building to rest when I try going East from the Orc camp. I swear I've searched everywhere for it and nothing's happening. Any help?
You have to unlock the castle, Whitemoon, and the Succubus companion first. It's the homebase/hub for this game. You get to it by going west from the blacksmith shop/teleport crystal in Oakshire.

nobody0123

May 1, 2020
I think I was getting confused with how you stated your question. I was thinking about the gold that you get out of the chest in the room to the right.The one you can split with Carys, or keep yourself. The "gold bars" in the boss room, are there for show, and don't actually do anything. You just have to beat the boss and free the prisoners and it counts.

You have to unlock the castle, Whitemoon, and the Succubus companion first. It's the homebase/hub for this game. You get to it by going west from the blacksmith shop/teleport crystal in Oakshire.
Ahh thanks, I feel stupid now.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes