Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
I can't decide between male or female mc. Which one is the most fun? Im guessing female mc has more weird sex scenes and male mc is a harem simulator.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Hey! So there is a naga quest and the walkthrough says the eastern most map but when I go there I only see a tavern so where is it exactly?

Apofappo

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry can someone help me... The eternal snow for the snowman does not appear in my inventory, after I find through the explorer perk and steal the belongings of the purse... How do i fix this?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I can't decide between male or female mc. Which one is the most fun? Im guessing female mc has more weird sex scenes and male mc is a harem simulator.
Female MC definitely has the more weird/extreme fetishes in the game. If you like more futa or bestiality or tentacle content then the female MC is definitely more for you. You might want to check out Redkinght's walkthrough and see if any particular scenes or fetishes are more to your liking than the others. It's posted in this thread, you'll just have to search for it.

Interesting thing about this game is that you can skip/avoid all sex scenes. You can even kill off companions and not except their help. So you don't actually have to play as a "harem simulator" if you don't want to.

Hey! So there is a naga quest and the walkthrough says the eastern most map but when I go there I only see a tavern so where is it exactly?
In Veralia there is a Prelek that is guarding the northern exit from the town. Go through that zone, you'll come to another zone that has a crossroad, east or west. Go east and exit the zone. You'll enter another zone., keep going east, and you'll go past an orc/Murkhal encampment, at the far east of that zone you'll come through another exit. Keep going east, and go slightly north and you'll find the Naga, and have a sex scene with her.

Any here had a save for male farmer in the beginning of act 2?
I have a male soldier save from the beginning of Act 2. You would have to save edit it to the farmer origin though.

I have a genuine doubt....I can't finish the quest without this....where is the castle vendor?
Can you please tell me who and where the castle vendor is ....PLEASEEEE!!!!....it's for the special anti pregnancy portion.
Try not to post, and quote random people, like what you did in the second post of yours. Begging for help repeatedly/erratically like that, and not waiting patiently, you can get reported for spamming. Keep your request respectful, and don't derail another conversation by butting in like that.

As for your question the castle vendor is Ciiraci, the potion maker/chemist, she is a nexilim. You can save her in Ornesse, and then you can accept her services in the castle throne room. Although in version 4.8, I don't know if she caries the special anti-pregnancy potion. Try out the shopkeeper, where the Summerheat Club is in Summeredge. She sells them in version 4.8.

What about futa on male or just dickgirl on male in general
It's only in the male MC routes. The female MC routes don't have any. There's really only two dickgirl/shemale on male scenes. (As of 4.8). The other scenes are more male on futa/dickgirl/shemale.

Sorry can someone help me... The eternal snow for the snowman does not appear in my inventory, after I find through the explorer perk and steal the belongings of the purse... How do i fix this?
That's strange, you'll have to save edit into your inventory or edit a switch/variable. You can use , a website for save editing, or I posted a RPGM save editor in this thread. You'll have to search for it. Download the save editor, and use it on your save file. Sadly there is no search option in the save editor to search fr a particular item. So you'll have to manually search. If you're still stuck after looking, let me know, and I can take a stab at it.

Reactions: Chocoboii

Honesty__

Feb 2, 2020
might be a stupid question but is there any way to check CP??
Edit: Also how do I get to Emek's Rest and The Golden Tower

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
might be a stupid question but is there any way to check CP??
Go to your in-game menu, click on "Status", then click on a companion you want to check for CP. In the top left hand corner there will be a series of tabs, scroll down the tabs, and you'll get to "Variables". That will tell you the affection and corruption of each companion you have. For the player character it will tell you your morality and castle power.

katelyn_variable.PNG

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Am
Female MC definitely has the more weird/extreme fetishes in the game. If you like more futa or bestiality or tentacle content then the female MC is definitely more for you. You might want to check out Redkinght's walkthrough and see if any particular scenes or fetishes are more to your liking than the others. It's posted in this thread, you'll just have to search for it.

Interesting thing about this game is that you can skip/avoid all sex scenes. You can even kill off companions and not except their help. So you don't actually have to play as a "harem simulator" if you don't want to.

In Veralia there is a Prelek that is guarding the northern exit from the town. Go through that zone, you'll come to another zone that has a crossroad, east or west. Go east and exit the zone. You'll enter another zone., keep going east, and you'll go past an orc/Murkhal encampment, at the far east of that zone you'll come through another exit. Keep going east, and go slightly north and you'll find the Naga, and have a sex scene with her.

I have a male soldier save from the beginning of Act 2. You would have to save edit it to the farmer origin though.

Try not to post, and quote random people, like what you did in the second post of yours. Begging for help repeatedly/erratically like that, and not waiting patiently, you can get reported for spamming. Keep your request respectful, and don't derail another conversation by butting in like that.

As for your question the castle vendor is Ciiraci, the potion maker/chemist, she is a nexilim. You can save her in Ornesse, and then you can accept her services in the castle throne room. Although in version 4.8, I don't know if she caries the special anti-pregnancy potion. Try out the shopkeeper, where the Summerheat Club is in Summeredge. She sells them in version 4.8.

It's only in the male MC routes. The female MC routes don't have any. There's really only two dickgirl/shemale on male scenes. (As of 4.8). The other scenes are more male on futa/dickgirl/shemale.

That's strange, you'll have to save edit into your inventory or edit a switch/variable. You can use , a website for save editing, or I posted a RPGM save editor in this thread. You'll have to search for it. Download the save editor, and use it on your save file. Sadly there is no search option in the save editor to search fr a particular item. So you'll have to manually search. If you're still stuck after looking, let me know, and I can take a stab at it.
Am sorry won't happen again and thank you

Reactions: onyxmoose

Apofappo

Sep 29, 2018

I tried to search and find it, but I am not really that tech savvy, and I can't understand anything... If you have the time could you please try? I tried for five minutes to upload the save file... Even if i don't know if you need it

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I tried to search and find it, but I am not really that tech savvy, and I can't understand anything... If you have the time could you please try? I tried for five minutes to upload the save file... Even if i don't know if you need it
Yeah I can look later. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll try and find it at some point tomorrow or Monday. Also, to use my save editor properly I need your whole save folder. So I need your global and config files as well.

fifipok88

May 30, 2019
Guys, does anyone know how to get a second scene with Mayla? I did everything as written in the manual but I can't get this fucking scene

Apofappo

Sep 29, 2018
Yeah I can look later. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll try and find it at some point tomorrow or Monday. Also, to use my save editor properly I need your whole save folder. So I need your global and config files as well.
Sorry for that then... And thank you. Also take your time, I can wait. :D

Reactions: onyxmoose

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Hey...so I have a doubt for the xyless thing....I got her to stay as a slave and I finished the memory quest of hers as well but in the castle where will she be....after that quest
.. hope you could answer!

Ps. Am really sorry for the troubles causes last time..will not happen again sorry..

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hey...so I have a doubt for the xyless thing....I got her to stay as a slave and I finished the memory quest of hers as well but in the castle where will she be....after that quest
.. hope you could answer!

Ps. Am really sorry for the troubles causes last time..will not happen again sorry..
She should be in the castle quarters next to Carys.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes