Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
What is edgy about saying you want to kill a character in a game because they have a sexual life that doesn't revolve around you (protagonist)? :FacePalm:

Also the definition already exist, you can't simply take things from your head and say "this is the definition to me". it doesn't work like that.

Anyway goodbye. There is no point in this discussion.
If there is no point in the discussion why did you start it then dumb ass.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Okay so I have this doubt...how to trigger the demon sisters quest like am in act three the yakotin part and still it didn't get triggered and the demon sisters are xyless and the succubus right? Also can there just be a short explanation on where to get the things for the portal in the basement like where is the dungeon and the ruins? Also xindin...the dragon? He can make her pregnant only if am in act two or it doesn't matter which act am in cause am in act three as said before
The demon sisters in Redknight's walkthrough refer to Hera & Tesa. They're actually more akin to "aliens" then demons. To meet them you have to view a scene between Meredith and them, after a spell gone wrong in the castle cave with the Succubus. (I think that is possible in Act 2). So lookout for that. The succubus is a demon yes, and Xyless is technically a spirit not a demon.

For the portal, I assume you mean the one where you have to put the three modules in pedestals to open up to the demon realm. There is one in the basement of the Ornesse palace, where the matriarch is. Go up to the glowing red orb in the palace, interact with it to get a red shard. Then go to your left, and find a way down to the basement. There will eventually be a teleporting floor puzzle. Use the red shard on yourself, from your inventory, and a pathway through floor puzzle should light up. You'll eventually fight a abyssal monstrosity as a boss. In Ly'ras go to the Northeast zones and find ruins to explore. The entrance should be a puzzle and the zone should be guarded by three skeleton groups. Inside the ruins should be more skeletons, floor spike traps, and silver chests at the end.

Xidin can impregnate the female player at any time after he is unlocked. You just have to keep interacting with him. Just be careful because sometime there are bugs with the pregnancy.

Last edited:

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
How do I defeat the ship....it's so hard to beat it
The demon sisters in Redknight's walkthrough refer to Hera & Tesa. They're actually more akin to "aliens" then demons. To meet them you have to view a scene between Meredith and them, after a spell gone wrong in the castle cave with the Succubus. (I think that is possible in Act 2). So lookout for that. The succubus is a demon yes, and Xyless is technically a spirit not a demon.

For the portal, I assume you mean the one where you have to put the three modules in pedestals to open up to the demon realm. There is one in the basement of the Ornesse palace, where the matriarch is. Go up to the glowing red orb in the palace, interact with it to get a red shard. Then go to your left, and find a way down to the basement. There will eventually be a teleporting floor puzzle. Use the red shard on yourself, from your inventory, and a pathway through floor puzzle should light up. You'll eventually fight a abyssal monstrosity as a boss. In Ly'ras go to the Northeast zones and find ruins to explore. The entrance should be a puzzle and the zone should be guarded by three skeleton groups. Inside the ruins should be more skeletons, floor spike traps, and silver chests at the end.

Xidin can impregnate the female player at any time after he is unlocked. You just have to keep interacting with him. Just be careful because sometime there are bugs with the pregnancy.

Last edited:

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
"After the Thief Origin quest in Summeredge, talk to Patch in the Inn to start the quest, the scene will play as part of it" I talk to Patch but always say he have to figure how this thinks works. What I need to do?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I am really sorry. I feel so stupid... If you manage to find how to fix it, I would be interested to learn how to do it by myself... I just am not that tech savvy...
It's all right it actually wasn't that bad. I was worried it would get bugged with a quest switch. But all I had to do was add the eternal snow to your items. So I added eternal snow to both your 3rd and 6th .

For future reference if you use the save editor I posted in this thread, you can utilize it to add items, change variables, and edit switches. Changing items is rather straight forward using the "Items" tab. You just look down the list an change the item amount accordingly. Gold can be changed on the "Party" tab. To view the other two tabs, "Switches" and Variables", go to "advanced" in the menu bar of the save editor and click on "Edit Switches and Variables". Switches are important to the game to tell what choices you have made/game progress/quest stages/etc... You can even completely change your character's gender and origin with it. However I advise against that because the easiest way to break/corrupt a save is editing switches. The switches can be very useful for completing quests that are bugged. There's a lot of bugs in Roundscape btw. For instance I have a dedicated version of Roundscape on my computer solely for taking other peoples' bugged saves. Then I mess with switches to counteract/workaround bugs in the game. Variables are easier to manipulate without adverse effects on the save. You can change your morality, companion affection/corruption, levels, perk points, etc....

How do I defeat the ship....it's so hard to beat it
Yeah I never liked ship combat in Roundscape. It was needlessly difficult. To have any chance of really winning you'll need all the ship upgrades. Buying them from the Goblin Mayor, and the nagas. I usually just save edit them before I start the Vesper's Booty DLC in earnest.

"After the Thief Origin quest in Summeredge, talk to Patch in the Inn to start the quest, the scene will play as part of it" I talk to Patch but always say he have to figure how this thinks works. What I need to do?
Have you unlocked Yakotin in Act 3 yet?

Reactions: Apofappo

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
All i did was ask some questions about what can you do in the game how is that toxic.
All games here are inherently for cuckolds exclusively since You are not the one having sex with the png images. You calling the other guy a dumbass for accepting that he's a cuckold is kind of mean spirited and not very cash money of you if I may say so myself.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
All games here are inherently for cuckolds exclusively since You are not the one having sex with the png images. You calling the other guy a dumbass for accepting that he's a cuckold is kind of mean spirited and not very cash money of you if I may say so myself.
Ok point taken

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
So incase I ask clawyn to marry the mc then does that mean ruksana won't marry the mc or its just purely based on affection? And like if the mc asks Trish then Meredith won't marry? Anything like that?
It's all right it actually wasn't that bad. I was worried it would get bugged with a quest switch. But all I had to do was add the eternal snow to your items. So I added eternal snow to both your 3rd and 6th saves.

For future reference if you use the save editor I posted in this thread, you can utilize it to add items, change variables, and edit switches. Changing items is rather straight forward using the "Items" tab. You just look down the list an change the item amount accordingly. Gold can be changed on the "Party" tab. To view the other two tabs, "Switches" and Variables", go to "advanced" in the menu bar of the save editor and click on "Edit Switches and Variables". Switches are important to the game to tell what choices you have made/game progress/quest stages/etc... You can even completely change your character's gender and origin with it. However I advise against that because the easiest way to break/corrupt a save is editing switches. The switches can be very useful for completing quests that are bugged. There's a lot of bugs in Roundscape btw. For instance I have a dedicated version of Roundscape on my computer solely for taking other peoples' bugged saves. Then I mess with switches to counteract/workaround bugs in the game. Variables are easier to manipulate without adverse effects on the save. You can change your morality, companion affection/corruption, levels, perk points, etc....

Yeah I never liked ship combat in Roundscape. It was needlessly difficult. To have any chance of really winning you'll need all the ship upgrades. Buying them from the Goblin Mayor, and the nagas. I usually just save edit them before I start the Vesper's Booty DLC in earnest.

Have you unlocked Yakotin in Act 3 yet?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Im still in Act 1 lol.
so i need to pass to act 3?
That quest you were talking about goes to a location only in Act 3. So yes.

So incase I ask clawyn to marry the mc then does that mean ruksana won't marry the mc or its just purely based on affection? And like if the mc asks Trish then Meredith won't marry? Anything like that?
So before the epilogue there will be a final scene with everybody in your castle; it's like the last five minutes of the game. (I'm assuming you're doing the good ending). Save there. Then talk to all your companions and a dialogue to marry/be with some of them will pop up. You only get to marry/be with one person at the end/epilogue. (Unless something changes in the future, I mean I'm not a dev). The dialogue for marrying the others will disappear after you confirm it with one companion.

You'll still be friends with everyone if it's the good ending. Whether it be Clawyn, Carys, Meredith, Ruksana, Trish, or Zent you choose to romance. The succubus, or Malaliel is her actual name, always leaves in the epilogue even if you both confess to one another.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
That quest you were talking about goes to a location only in Act 3. So yes.

So before the epilogue there will be a final scene with everybody in your castle; it's like the last five minutes of the game. (I'm assuming you're doing the good ending). Save there. Then talk to all your companions and a dialogue to marry/be with some of them will pop up. You only get to marry/be with one person at the end/epilogue. (Unless something changes in the future, I mean I'm not a dev). The dialogue for marrying the others will disappear after you confirm it with one companion.

You'll still be friends with everyone if it's the good ending. Whether it be Clawyn, Carys, Meredith, Ruksana, Trish, or Zent you choose to romance. The succubus, or Malaliel is her actual name, always leaves in the epilogue even if you both confess to one another.
But I managed to marry every possible person to be married to except Meredith and ruksana

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
But I managed to marry every possible person to be married to except Meredith and ruksana
I guess it's changed a little bit since the older versions I've played. I just tried it out and could only get two marriages with a male save. Ruksna+Trish, Clawyn+Trish, Meredith+Trish, and that was it. I'll have to do some more testing with a female save.

Can you post your save folder? (so config, global, and whatever save before or during the end of the game) I would like to experiment with combinations. I'm wondering if you can only marry one between Clawyn and Ruksana, and one between Carys and Meredith as a female player.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes