kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hope they decide to do a massive bug fix starting over with the latest build and ive had all kinds of issues from repeating text to multiple quest triggers like wither to steal the ice spirits purse or not i had to hit no like 6 times getting the whole reduced corruption for every one not to mention the still broken seed planting path for paladin and a few others, its like every time they add more they break it more without fixing anything other then recently added content, its a great game but geeze

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
hope they decide to do a massive bug fix starting over with the latest build and ive had all kinds of issues from repeating text to multiple quest triggers like wither to steal the ice spirits purse or not i had to hit no like 6 times getting the whole reduced corruption for every one not to mention the still broken seed planting path for paladin and a few others, its like every time they add more they break it more without fixing anything other then recently added content, its a great game but geeze
Yep, I know on one of my playthroughs I took the living snow or whatever it's called, but when I got to the snowman it wasn't in my inventory. The main 'bug' to me is the quest log. Very difficult to keep track of what you need to know, especially if you've got more than one quest underway at a time.

Not bitching, I love the game and I'm sad to hear it's coming to a close. I feel like there could be many future quests, and more lands added to the map.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't get your hopes up. They had years and still haven't done that. With the upcoming release of their first steam title, chances are that this is not on their priority list.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
from town go north to girl in house and take hunter quest to find sisters bow, then go to graveyard, get bow, then as you leave rulew will show up, be nice if you want to keep him
Thanks a lot....but can I know where is the grave yard and where is the warlock tower? And really sorry...please don't get annoyed...which girl should I go ask...like which house?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thanks a lot....but can I know where is the grave yard and where is the warlock tower? And really sorry...please don't get annoyed...which girl should I go ask...like which house?
Linea, the ranger, and potential recruit for soldier origin players. She has a house to the north of Oakshire. Checkout this flowchart made by the modder Lain. She made it to help out players confused with the opening areas near Oakshire and Slinsk.

If you still need help, I can guide some more.

Reactions: hrhr and kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
girls house is north of orkshire leave north exit and keep going up and youll see the home, from that same map botom right exit is graveyard, warlock tower is the top right exit (from girls house again) where you do paladin quest with forrest of spiders

Reactions: onyxmoose

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you so much....one last doubt...sorry sorry what about that sword? The one where if you have more morality you can get?
girls house is north of orkshire leave north exit and keep going up and youll see the home, from that same map botom right exit is graveyard, warlock tower is the top right exit (from girls house again) where you do paladin quest with forrest of spiders

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
if i remember right...its the south right exit from orkshire then south from merideths shop and it should be that map you need 50+ morality to remove it though

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
hey! i hope you guys could answer the questions...would man a lot. so the question is where do i get the sparring armour...the one to spar with minatours...like which armour shop and also how do i get to meet the spirit wolf?? please can someone reply?:(

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
hey! i hope you guys could answer the questions...would man a lot. so the question is where do i get the sparring armour...the one to spar with minatours...like which armour shop and also how do i get to meet the spirit wolf?? please can someone reply?:(
The clothing/armor shop in Summeredge has sparring outfits for sale. The one run by the human, not the one run by a bon. The spirit wolf shows up after a MC has unlocked the Summerheat club. The wolf is located before arriving to Slinsk, southwest of the road. Click on the wolf to interact with it.

Out of curiosity do you have the pdf walkthrough by Redknight? That might help with some of your questions.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Hey thank you so much...yes I do but I don't understand some parts that's why am asking....is it fine If I ask one more? Like where is that shop? The one owned by a human? And that is the same place to unlock the summer heat club too right? Plis reply?
The clothing/armor shop in Summeredge has sparring outfits for sale. The one run by the human, not the one run by a bon. The spirit wolf shows up after a MC has unlocked the Summerheat club. The wolf is located before arriving to Slinsk, southwest of the road. Click on the wolf to interact with it.

Out of curiosity do you have the pdf walkthrough by Redknight? That might help with some of your questions.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I had a save back in 3.8A, and I didn't want to start over a 3rd time, so I used the savefix to play 4.8, so far I'm having a problem with the builder not allowing me to build a brother or the farmlands, the options just aren't there.
Is there a way to toggle them via save editor?

EDIT: Wanted to ask, since I couldn't find much information on the topic. The game guide says there is an ending for a 'good' free Xyless, how do you go about making her good when she's given freedom?

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hey thank you so much...yes I do but I don't understand some parts that's why am asking....is it fine If I ask one more? Like where is that shop? The one owned by a human? And that is the same place to unlock the summer heat club too right? Plis reply?
The shop is in the zone to the right of the entrance zone of Summeredge. And it's the same place where the Summerheat Club is. You should definitely try and work out some of these locations for yourself by exploring too. I'll attach an image to make sure you have the right door below.
clothing_shop_summeredge.PNG

I had a save back in 3.8A, and I didn't want to start over a 3rd time, so I used the savefix to play 4.8, so far I'm having a problem with the builder not allowing me to build a brother or the farmlands, the options just aren't there.
Is there a way to toggle them via save editor?

EDIT: Wanted to ask, since I couldn't find much information on the topic. The game guide says there is an ending for a 'good' free Xyless, how do you go about making her good when she's given freedom?
I don't think the savefix works for saves below 4.0. So it might not be possible to completely fix your save file. I have a few different playthrough saves around my computer files, I can give you one if you would like. That way you wouldn't have to start over from scratch.

Xyless has some weird variables/thresholds compared to the other companions. She doesn't actually have a corruption variable. She has submission and affection variables. I generally never free Xyless, as my morality is usually never lower than 15, and if you enslave her you can bypass that requirement to recruit her. (That's not actually mentioned in the guide). For a free "good" ending for Xyless try to get her submission and affection for the player high. It's difficult to raise her affection and submission compared to other characters though. So feel free to use a save editor or Lain's mod.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
The shop is in the zone to the right of the entrance zone of Summeredge. And it's the same place where the Summerheat Club is. You should definitely try and work out some of these locations for yourself by exploring too. I'll attach an image to make sure you have the right door below.
View attachment 812415

I don't think the savefix works for saves below 4.0. So it might not be possible to completely fix your save file. I have a few different playthrough saves around my computer files, I can give you one if you would like. That way you wouldn't have to start over from scratch.

Xyless has some weird variables/thresholds compared to the other companions. She doesn't actually have a corruption variable. She has submission and affection variables. I generally never free Xyless, as my morality is usually never lower than 15, and if you enslave her you can bypass that requirement to recruit her. (That's not actually mentioned in the guide). For a free "good" ending for Xyless try to get her submission and affection for the player high. It's difficult to raise her affection and submission compared to other characters though. So feel free to use a save editor or Lain's mod.
Thank you so much I got it.... although will I know immediately if she becomes pregnant? The female pc..yes guys a girl is Playing a pron game..please don't judge... anyways...so yeah will I know if she gets pregnant immediately?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you so much I got it.... although will I know immediately if she becomes pregnant? The female pc..yes guys a girl is Playing a pron game..please don't judge... anyways...so yeah will I know if she gets pregnant immediately?
The game's pregnancy system kicks in after unlocking the Summerheat club. However all the pregnancies in the game have different chances of success. The guide has the pregnancy chance values for different encounters. You won't know immediately if your character got pregnant. You'll have to do some quests to advance in game time, and visit the castle/sleep there repeatedly to check. Time advances in game by doing/completing quests, not by moving around the map at random.

Reactions: ashwath

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you so much....but I'm just a question....summer heat club is the one where we go through the armour shop right? And how do I get her to have sec with people in there?
The game's pregnancy system kicks in after unlocking the Summerheat club. However all the pregnancies in the game have different chances of success. The guide has the pregnancy chance values for different encounters. You won't know immediately if your character got pregnant. You'll have to do some quests to advance in game time, and visit the castle/sleep there repeatedly to check. Time advances in game by doing/completing quests, not by moving around the map at random.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes