onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I have a two questions hopefully someone will care to answer.

1. How to access act 3, I'm pretty positive I've completed the main quests for act 2 i.e dealt with the minotaurs and everything at their area. And so far I haven't found anything that seems to progress the game in anyway. Unless the game bugged out I'm not sure what to do.

2. Does the choice at Vesunna affect the game in anyway?
The minotaurs are actually a part of a DLC not the main quest. You have to meet up with Lankin and assault the island that Murkhal is one and kill him. There's some cutsences after that, and it'll be the end of Act 2. For the start of Act 3, you'll get a emissary from Valorn, inviting the player to go there and help on that continent. Currently the Vesunna choice doesn't affect the rest of the game. Whether or not it will before the game's final update, I don't know.

Hey what does a "personal advisor" do? It's on the "castle" menu in the throne room at Whitehall, but I can't see where it makes any difference which character you select. A search of this thread for "advisor" showed this question being asked but not answered, and the word "advisor" is mentioned no where in the walkthrough.
It's mainly role playing flavor text events/cutscenes. You'll get little cutscenes on your throne where you'll be given options to help sick villagers, or refugees, or a horse that is sick, etc... And depending on how you answer you might get morality point changes, or the advisor might get an affection point if they like your style of answer. I think the advisor system was added in 4.7, so it was added after the current version of the walkthrough.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
My Demoness is surrounded by little pale blue bubbles everytime we go into combat. What is that? Can I get rid of it? She doesn't have any kind of badge in the status page, like "poisoned" or "asleep" or anything...

(EDIT: Figured it out. It was the "Mark Of The Spirit" she had on one of her items. Those little bubbles were the spirits in action. I removed it, because it's an annoying graphic.)

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose
Oct 30, 2019
Shoutout to the reviewer who says "make sure you enjoy the fetishes the game has before you play, you need to be in to them to enjoy the game!" and then says nothing about what those fetishes are.

Anyone want to be nice and give me a rundown?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can you access the upper walkways in Yakotin?
I think most of the walkways are there for scenery purposes/map borders, rather than actual walkways.

Shoutout to the reviewer who says "make sure you enjoy the fetishes the game has before you play, you need to be in to them to enjoy the game!" and then says nothing about what those fetishes are.

Anyone want to be nice and give me a rundown?
If you check out the walkthrough, towards the bottom pages, there is a detailed breakdown of the sex scenes, with the associated characters and fetishes. I posted a link to the walkthrough a while back in this comment here. That'll be easier than me listing out all the scenes/fetishes, in the game, that I know by memory. If you have any specific questions after reading the scene summaries let me know. I can provide more detailed information from there.

Oct 30, 2019
I think most of the walkways are there for scenery purposes/map borders, rather than actual walkways.

If you check out the walkthrough, towards the bottom pages, there is a detailed breakdown of the sex scenes, with the associated characters and fetishes. I posted a link to the walkthrough a while back in this comment here. That'll be easier than me listing out all the scenes/fetishes, in the game, that I know by memory. If you have any specific questions after reading the scene summaries let me know. I can provide more detailed information from there.
Thanks! and yeah, I do still have some questions. The scene guide lists like, the specific sex acts done, but that's not that useful compared to the context and the tone.

Like probably the most relevant question is *why* they're having sex with you. a couple are specifically tagged as rape-does that mean the rest of it is consensual? is it just a world where everyone is slutty? Do you have a magic dick and are great at seduction? Is it seen as normal payment for services rendered? What's the basic idea?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone help here?

Trying to get Roderick to cast "Dark Energy Blast" during combat, but nothing happens. The round just ends with him doing nothing, and then next round you have to select a combat action for him again. Any idea what's supposed to happen?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thanks! and yeah, I do still have some questions. The scene guide lists like, the specific sex acts done, but that's not that useful compared to the context and the tone.

Like probably the most relevant question is *why* they're having sex with you. a couple are specifically tagged as rape-does that mean the rest of it is consensual? is it just a world where everyone is slutty? Do you have a magic dick and are great at seduction? Is it seen as normal payment for services rendered? What's the basic idea?
Most people in this universe are polyamourous and fond of sex. The MC in particular is fond of getting around, and if your a male character you do get compliments on your dick. You can be seductive, and get around with a lot companions and npcs. Or you can kill off or refuse the services of companions and npcs. The game wont force you to watch/participate in a sex scene you don't want.

There are some actual rape scenes, but those are few and far between. I can highlight those if you're not interested/want to avoid. For the most part the sex is consensual, or people are slutty enough that they don't mind having random sex with a wide variety of people, creatures, and items. Like depending on dialogue choices a scene might be more on the side of actual rape/coercion vs consensual/experimenting.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
hey...am new here...so the walkthrough is not working...any solutions?
Use my mega link . Note it's only up to 4.6; so check in on the 4.7 and 4.8 version patreon posts to get a better sense of what is missing from the walktrough. If you have any other questions while playing feel free to ask.

Reactions: ashwath

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How can I get these scenes, what mission should I do?
The first one is from a dlc called Vesper's Booty, where you have to find a hydromancer. The second one is after unlocking Summeredge, and the Summerheat Club. After the female MC gets pregnant, any generic pregnancy will do, you'll get an invite to a gangbang at the Summerheat Club for their patrons.

• Wow
Reactions: AirWolfOne

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
so i'm really torn about playing this on one hand i think it looks amazing on the one hand i see people saying there is something akin to NTR in this game i just wanted to make sure that if the companions you're with will only try to have sex with others and not become someone like a brain dead whore right?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hey how do you get The Last Blade? Is there a place where you buy it?
I don't actually know if the Last Blade and the Soul Sword are available in normal gameplay. I searched through the game's quest/event dialogue and couldn't find any mention of them. But the actual items are in the files; so you can save edit them to your character's inventory. That might be a question a dev could answer on the discord if you're still curious.

anyone know if dicktails of growth works now or still broken trash?
I've seen some people on here still getting the bug where Dicktales of Growth is not working in this version.

so i'm really torn about playing this on one hand i think it looks amazing on the one hand i see people saying there is something akin to NTR in this game i just wanted to make sure that if the companions you're with will only try to have sex with others and not become someone like a brain dead whore right?
NTR is not a tag on this game, but I can see how some would misinterpret/have a different definition. For this forum NTR is described as, "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." What makes RA not have NTR is the "designed" part of the site's definition.

The game's sex scenes have a wide arrangement of fetishes, and a lot of the npcs in the game, especially the companions, are polyamorous. So they will have sex with other people, creatures, and items. Some companions and npcs can be stopped from having sex with others, if the MC objects, or walks in on them, etc... Note that all sex scenes in Roundscape are skippable in some form. So back to the site definition, none of the scenes are really "designed" with jealousy in mind. They are designed with polyamory in mind. If your own personal definition of NTR is different, and includes regular polyamory, then you might not like the game.

If you want to have a look at some of the scenes, without playing the game, the moderator Redkinght00 has a gallery mod for the game, with most of the scenes available. It can be slightly buggy though. You can also look through the walkthrough pdf, you can search for it in thread, and read up some brief summaries of the different scenes in the game, and the associated npcs/fetishes in said scenes. If you have any other questions, or want more specifics about certain characters/fetises/scenes let me know. I can provide some more info.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Very good game, but i have a question, this game is completed? Because in their patreon page appear like game finished but not here.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Very good game, but i have a question, this game is completed? Because in their patreon page appear like game finished but not here.
Main quest and three dlcs are completed. One more DLC, some minor updates/patches, and one last final update are planned. So technically the game is finished, it's only extra content being added. Although it might take some time to finish off the last of their content plans, considering most of the dev team is working on Arenus.

Reactions: aleyugioh

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
Main quest and three dlcs are completed. One more DLC, some minor updates/patches, and one last final update are planned. So technically the game is finished, it's only extra content being added. Although it might take some time to finish off the last of their content plans, considering most of the dev team is working on Arenus.
Thankyou for the info

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes