Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I've been trying to recruit carys for a while now what are the corruption flags( I have apropriate Corruption and affection levels)
that maker her join her father instead of the player?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I've been trying to recruit carys for a while now what are the corruption flags( I have apropriate Corruption and affection levels)
that maker her join her father instead of the player?
For starters the player has morality, not corruption, and it should be above 5. And at no point should your morality drop below -12 morality. And your companions should have a corruption level lower than +5 CP, or just have - CP points. At least at the start of/during the quest "A Cure for Seren".

If you want to get Carys and Seren during the quest. Best bet is to accept the quest, pay for the healer/pay double for healer, comfort Carys, get the healer, don't be a dick about it, help/be comforting to Seren (take her backpack/stop for a rest/etc...). And you should be able to get Carys to side with you instead of her father. Redknight's walkthrough has a more detailed breakdown of the quest. This is just a short summary. So look at that if you want more detailed breakdown of potential morality point gain/losses.

Having trouble with xyless memory scenes. Any suggestions
What exactly are you having trouble about? Characters frozen, black screen, etc...?

macdel

Feb 28, 2018
keep getting wiped out by the demons in xyless companion quest . The walkthrough is totally wrong. you cant just walk through it. Have to fight them. any help would be wonderful

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can I have 2 orc children as female prog? I tried like 5 or 6 times but it wont happening :cry:
I think no is the answer to that, but someone would have to look at the game code to answer definitively. I've tried a few times as well and failed
Answer is yes; the problem you're having is that there is only a 1/3 chance of conception when having sex with a male orc as a female character. So you have to save and reload, if you don't get it at first, or manipulate the save file to force a pregnancy to occur. You can look at my post here. Which will give a moderate overview of the pregnancy systems for the female character.

Thank you for that information. I take it there's no tentacle pregnancy?
Not for the player character. Only for for three npcs.

keep getting wiped out by the demons in xyless companion quest . The walkthrough is totally wrong. you cant just walk through it. Have to fight them. any help would be wonderful
I recommend being a tank/damage dealing class. And modify your equipment with as many modifications as possible to buff your health/damage. Xyless and the Succubus have low health comparatively. Xyless is usually under leveled compared to the other companions as well. So making sure you have a high damage dealing/health class and setup is important. If you still can't beat it, try the skip combat command. No one is gonna care if you skip like three/four fights when you have a reduced party.

Shy Baka

May 18, 2018
I've restarted playing the game a couple times now and when I get to some areas I have a black screen with either a map or no map indicator I also have no graphics card (don't laugh it's a new/first pc) so I mainly think this is my problem if not and it's the game what do I have to fix for my game to stop having these black screens??

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes