ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I've restarted playing the game a couple times now and when I get to some areas I have a black screen with either a map or no map indicator I also have no graphics card (don't laugh it's a new/first pc) so I mainly think this is my problem if not and it's the game what do I have to fix for my game to stop having these black screens??
You're probably running off integrated graphics.
I don't know if this game has an option to change render type but some RPGmaker games do.

Shy Baka

May 18, 2018
Not that I have seen in the options menu so far. But If my pc is running that way I have no other choice but to buy a gcard anyways.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Answer is yes; the problem you're having is that there is only a 1/3 chance of conception when having sex with a male orc as a female character.
I get what the chances of getting pregnant for each race are, the question is can more than two orc babies exist at the same time? I have tried more than once, I think something like 8 times in one case to get the second pregnancy to proc - the first one is easy enough but I have never seen a second one in an actual game

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I keep stuck in cutscene/video. I can't even play. Please help
Cant any one how to fix this
I am also stuck in a cutscene. At the hotel in Summeredge, after drinking with Meredith and Galhart. I think the game is still playing, but the image of them at the table in the pub doesn't go away. Any ideas?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I get what the chances of getting pregnant for each race are, the question is can more than two orc babies exist at the same time? I have tried more than once, I think something like 8 times in one case to get the second pregnancy to proc - the first one is easy enough but I have never seen a second one in an actual game
It should be possible to get more than one orc kid in the game. Sometimes we just get unlucky with the dice rolls. It once took me 40+ tries to get the elf pregnancy in the game. The pregnancy mechanics can bug out too. But I haven't really seen bugs for the orc pregnancies in that manner.

If you want to upload your saves, I can try and force the orc pregnancy that you want.

I keep stuck in cutscene/video. I can't even play. Please help
Cant any one how to fix this
Does your computer have a 64bit processor? How much RAM do you have? And how old is it? RPGMaker games of this size can be finicky on slower computers. You can also try and redownload the game as well.

does anyone know how to fix the collision glitch that happens after you cross the bull bridge?
I haven't seen the glitch. Mind telling more, and I can look into it a bit.

I am also stuck in a cutscene. At the hotel in Summeredge, after drinking with Meredith and Galhart. I think the game is still playing, but the image of them at the table in the pub doesn't go away. Any ideas?
Certain sex scenes have that issue. In fact, I've had that issue a lot with Galhart related scenes over different versions. You can try and save beforehand, and keep going through the scene normally/reloading/exiting&restarting the game. Some times RPGM just has issues. If that doesn't work, you can try skipping through the scene, and see if the game will update itself. It might not play out all the images/dialogue, but it could get you through to the end. If you can access your player menu, you can try and use the debug stone on yourself. That will reset the map your character is in. If you have developer tools for RPGM you can use console commands in a similar manner.

If none of that works you can skip the scene entirely by choosing not to see it. (With the right dialogue option beforehand). Or by using a save editor.

So is this game completed from what i can tell the dev seems to have moved to another game
Main game and three big dlcs are completed. Smaller updates in the works, one more big DLC, and one more final big update after that. So you can play through the game, get all your companions, complete the main quest, and get an ending epilogue. There's just some more extra story elements being added. The updates are going to be a little slower than previously, because most of the devs are focused on Arenus, the other game you mentioned, and that is taking up more resources/time.

Reactions: thwartme

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Certain sex scenes have that issue. In fact, I've had that issue a lot with Galhart related scenes over different versions. You can try and save beforehand, and keep going through the scene normally/reloading/exiting&restarting the game. Some times RPGM just has issues. If that doesn't work, you can try skipping through the scene, and see if the game will update itself. It might not play out all the images/dialogue, but it could get you through to the end. If you can access your player menu, you can try and use the debug stone on yourself. That will reset the map your character is in. If you have developer tools for RPGM you can use console commands in a similar manner.

If none of that works you can skip the scene entirely by choosing not to see it. (With the right dialogue option beforehand). Or by using a save editor.
Thanks. It turns out if I go for the threesome it's fine, but if I warn Galhart off it crashes.

Reactions: onyxmoose

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It should be possible to get more than one orc kid in the game. Sometimes we just get unlucky with the dice rolls. It once took me 40+ tries to get the elf pregnancy in the game. The pregnancy mechanics can bug out too. But I haven't really seen bugs for the orc pregnancies in that manner.
Thanks for your reply. I'll try to get that second one about 20 times and see what happens.

Reactions: onyxmoose

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Elizabeth -Her house is on road to Slink. I think it is where "T" path is- (left go to prison and right go to town). You need to keep going up into woods.
Just wanted to say thanks. I'm playing this for the first time, and I couldn't find this place. But the search function helped me find your post from nearly three years ago, and now I've completed the quest.

To recap: I didn't know the answer to something, so I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION and found what I was looking for. What a novel idea. :)

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
I always hunger for scenes. It's so cool when you find one. Especially between team members. Huge turn on.
Would be great if they add repeatable scenes. Gallery should stay of course. So fun when you explore castle and see your group members having sexy time somewhere. For example, female protag with Tysh or Meredith with furry one. Repeatable pics are ok, new pics and scenes would be perfect (including more variety of people involved in action). Sprite scenes are ok to add too.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
...you get valor gems which can be traded in for items in the conference room once you get the femboy twink from summeredge.
Who is the "femboy twink", please? What quest is that? I have bons, nexilins and orcs as guards at the castle, but the fourth alcove is empty. Please help!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I'm on the Roderick quest where you pray/donate at the shrine and then fight some kind of ice dragon. CAN NOT defeat the ice dragon. It heals 100s of points every round, often more than we did damage. Any tips on how to get past it?

EDIT: Nevermind, just did the 'secret' quest and unlocked Eraser. That sword kills everything.

Last edited:

jusjla80

Apr 15, 2020
Has anyone else experienced the glitch after the kaitlyn + wolves scene in whitemoon forest where your character will not stop running to the left? It essentially softlocks the game and persists after a restart unless I load from another save. Any fixes would be helpful if someone knows what im talking about.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hello and thanks the developer for a great game. I have a couple of questions,

first of all i do not have rulwe in my party but i do not remember that i had a chance to invite him (i am level 20 and i even have mc x meredith x rulwe scene)

second and most annoying bug that journal stopped updating by the end of act 1, is there a fix for that? Completed quests are marked as in progress and new quests just do not appear

also i have built farmlands and brothel but they are inactive on the castle map, should i just wait?

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is the gonna be anny action with some of the offspring the mc having???
The female MC can have sex with the lamia children in the castle; if you befriend and have sex with Amatum. I don't think the game's timeline is long enough for any normal pregnancies and incest content.

Who is the "femboy twink", please? What quest is that? I have bons, nexilins and orcs as guards at the castle, but the fourth alcove is empty. Please help!
I'm on the Roderick quest where you pray/donate at the shrine and then fight some kind of ice dragon. CAN NOT defeat the ice dragon. It heals 100s of points every round, often more than we did damage. Any tips on how to get past it?

EDIT: Nevermind, just did the 'secret' quest and unlocked Eraser. That sword kills everything.
You have to complete the Summeredge Alliance quest from General Titania. Then Caelan, the NPC in question, will show up at your castle. And yeah, dual-weilding an augmented Eraser and Aetherius is great for high damage dealing.

Has anyone else experienced the glitch after the kaitlyn + wolves scene in whitemoon forest where your character will not stop running to the left? It essentially softlocks the game and persists after a restart unless I load from another save. Any fixes would be helpful if someone knows what im talking about.
Never experienced that bug actually. Have you tried using the debug stone on yourself, or is it impossible to use the player menu? If you have your save folder, and post it, I could try and take a look at it.

Hello and thanks the developer for a great game. I have a couple of questions,

first of all i do not have rulwe in my party but i do not remember that i had a chance to invite him (i am level 20 and i even have mc x meredith x rulwe scene)

second and most annoying bug that journal stopped updating by the end of act 1, is there a fix for that? Completed quests are marked as in progress and new quests just do not appear

also i have built farmlands and brothel but they are inactive on the castle map, should i just wait?
The journal entries have been bugged for years. Seriously I've been playing the game for a long time. It's gotten marginally better over time, but there are still a lot of bugs with it. The farmlands and brothel for castle don't have actual area in the game. They are only there as a income source/roleplaying. They are not viewable places. Whether that will change, I have no idea, I'm not a dev.

Reactions: thwartme
Sep 29, 2019
I have a two questions hopefully someone will care to answer.

1. How to access act 3, I'm pretty positive I've completed the main quests for act 2 i.e dealt with the minotaurs and everything at their area. And so far I haven't found anything that seems to progress the game in anyway. Unless the game bugged out I'm not sure what to do.

2. Does the choice at Vesunna affect the game in anyway?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hey what does a "personal advisor" do? It's on the "castle" menu in the throne room at Whitehall, but I can't see where it makes any difference which character you select. A search of this thread for "advisor" showed this question being asked but not answered, and the word "advisor" is mentioned no where in the walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes