Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Didn't play, i only seen the gallery and wow some of those scenes are pretty heavy. This guy is a genius

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
need help there is no text showing up in the house. it doesnt say anything like gallery or perk menu it just shows up blank

DurandelExia

Apr 28, 2020
need help there is no text showing up in the house. it doesnt say anything like gallery or perk menu it just shows up blank
For the castle? if you've recruited the succubus already,move back into the castle and talk to the butler. Hope that helps, if it's one of the few soft lock bugs that I haven't experienced, all I can say is restart it. Save early and often.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
while this has a great amount of pictures in it, their quality seems seriously fluctuating
The game has been in development for years. During that time the devs had team expansions, more patron money, better workflow, etc... So over time the game's 2d image artwork got streamlined to a few select artists. You'll find a larger variety of artwork in the the early parts of the game. While the newer additions, updates, and DLCs have more artwork consistency.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
is the art in the game as inconsistent as in the screenshots? Im thinking about trying this game but i feel like the constantly changing art style would ruin the experience, oh well, we'll see...

DurandelExia

Apr 28, 2020
is the art in the game as inconsistent as in the screenshots? Im thinking about trying this game but i feel like the constantly changing art style would ruin the experience, oh well, we'll see...
Honestly. It wasn't as offputting as I thought. I've sank like 100 hours, completing all of it. Would recommend that you save edit for new playthroughs. Some of the art is kinda ehhhh, but there are others that are just amazing.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes