darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
its weird that its only a blackscreen but you can still see the compass. could the ram be the reason why im always having problems with the speed of the characters movement

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
its weird that its only a blackscreen but you can still see the compass. could the ram be the reason why im always having problems with the speed of the characters movement
RAM should only be an issue when you've been playing for a while, or have a browser open with multiple tabs... Or Chrome.
Generally though, the only noticeable issue for that, is the game lagging a bit and/or eventually just crashing because there's not enough RAM available any more.

However, IIRC motherboards for that processor only take DDR2 RAM, which itself is problematic due to the speeds of DDR2 compared to DDR3 and DDR4.

As for this question...
is there a way to do that with out buying anything.
Your only real options outside of reducing extraneous RAM usage from other programs, is to pay money. Either for second-hand basically obsolete hardware, or newer, better hardware.
You can get a decent system for around $500/£500 that would be able to more than handle this game, and only have issues with anything that's based on real-time 3D rendering for images.

Reactions: onyxmoose

lpg98

Dec 20, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Roundscape Adorevia [v4.8] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.73 GB

Download Win (1.43GB)
: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmm,something is different that the original/uncompressed version????
PS:Sorry my bad english n_n

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmm,something is different that the original/uncompressed version????
PS:Sorry my bad english n_n
I'm not sure if you are asking or telling.
If you are asking what compress versions are. they are the reduced size of the original by reducing the quality of the images and videos.

Reactions: lpg98

lpg98

Dec 20, 2019
I'm not sure if you are asking or telling.
If you are asking what compress versions are. they are the reduced size of the original by reducing the quality of the images and videos.
I was asking,thank you very much for answer me.

DanR.

Jan 18, 2018
for some reason Ruksana in my game after the liberation of Summeredge/ During the mission, she lost the ability to do regular attack. Is my game bugged or is there a specific mission I have to do to get it back? I was getting attack hit's it the 1800's range : (

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
yea i had to reinstall windows and that deleted all my shit
Any particular type of save you're looking for? I have a few different playthroughs at different stages of the game.

Full save ?
If you want a "full save" to look at the images/h-scenes, you're better off downloading Redknight's gallery mod here. There's not a "full save" for this game because there are two different gender options and five different origins. So one completed playthrough will never have a fully completed gallery. Only ten different playthroughs, note the game is long, would have all of the gallery completed.

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
Any particular type of save you're looking for? I have a few different playthroughs at different stages of the game.

If you want a "full save" to look at the images/h-scenes, you're better off downloading Redknight's gallery mod here. There's not a "full save" for this game because there are two different gender options and five different origins. So one completed playthrough will never have a fully completed gallery. Only ten different playthroughs, note the game is long, would have all of the gallery completed.
you have a save for soldier classe? where the previous version story stoped

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
So I am confused i did the Hippogriffin quest and cant get the h scene because it runs off. I read in the guide that having corruption causes this but Ruksana has 0 corruption so I am perplexed.

NVM realized the system works in a way where - corruption means you are more pure.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
you have a save for soldier classe? where the previous version story stoped
I posted a male soldier save from version 4.7 awhile ago here. Would that work for you? It's about six hours in, with good morality, and it shouldn't have anything active from 4.8. So it's a decent advanced start. Let me know if you need any extra help.

So I am confused i did the Hippogriffin quest and cant get the h scene because it runs off. I read in the guide that having corruption causes this but Ruksana has 0 corruption so I am perplexed.
That shouldn't happen no. Do you have a save file before the quest? I could try taking a look at it with a save editor. I would just need your global save, config save, and whatever the closest save was to the quest

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i see this game status is already compeleted in his patreon, but no new update in here..
So the main game and three big dlcs are completed. One more big dlc is in the works next, some minor updates/new scenes&quests possibly, and then one last final update. So the main core of the game has been completed for awhile now; as in you can play the game from start to finish to get an ending. The devs have just been adding extra/bonus content to the game since then.

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
I posted a male soldier save from version 4.7 awhile ago here. Would that work for you? It's about six hours in, with good morality, and it shouldn't have anything active from 4.8. So it's a decent advanced start. Let me know if you need any extra help.

That shouldn't happen no. Do you have a save file before the quest? I could try taking a look at it with a save editor. I would just need your global save, config save, and whatever the closest save was to the quest
thanks a lot u just saved me a lot of time, one last thing tho, how can i change my name, no problem with jon but i always name my characters Alex ( plus jon reminds me of game of thrones oof)

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
thanks a lot u just saved me a lot of time, one last thing tho, how can i change my name, no problem with jon but i always name my characters Alex ( plus jon reminds me of game of thrones oof)
Yeah Jon is my go to name, and season 8 of GoT left scars on us all. The save editor I use doesn't change names. But I found a Japanese editor online that has more development tools in it. Try this save . Tell me if it works, and if the name changed to Alex.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes