darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
i dont know if this has been asked yet but when trying to do the priestess quest in the deep forest when going north i get a black screen. i see from the compass that im moving but is a black screen. this is the area with erika also. is this a bug. and if i use the super speed code does that count as cheating cause i have to use the debug stone every time i enter a new screen because my movement speed is slow

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
and now im also getting a black screen for ornesse wtf.
You might want to try and redownload the game if possible. I know it sucks considering the game is large. It seems like your map files aren't loading properly. And in places that people normally don't get map bugs in.

Also I always use the increased speed code for the game. It just makes things so much easier.

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
You might want to try and redownload the game if possible. I know it sucks considering the game is large. It seems like your map files aren't loading properly. And in places that people normally don't get map bugs in.

Also I always use the increased speed code for the game. It just makes things so much easier.
I was hoping that I didn't need to redownload but considering its in more than one place. crap. thanks for the help

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
i was wondering why i keep getting a "profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js." when opening the game. anyone know why or how to solve this ?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
hopefully we'll eventually get some more PC futa options to expand preg content (such as with Meredith and Kate)

hrhr

May 13, 2019
It can't be accessed. You only get the two chests.
I don't know if maybe it changed with some update, but I could do it, although at first I thought it wouldn't be possible. There's a hidden pathway to the middle chest coming from the right one. Not that it matters much, it's the same item as the left chest.

Now to a question I was about to ask anyway: where is the fan signature? The link in the OP takes me to a page with no mention of it. Amazingly, I used ctrl+F to look for the exact words and it did take me to a post, although the words fan signature were nowhere to be seen in the entire page. I also used the search tool and didn't find anything, I'm not sure if I fucked up because it's late or something.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i was wondering why i keep getting a "profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js." when opening the game. anyone know why or how to solve this ?
NW.js has to deal with javascript and certain browser functions; some versions of RPGMaker games use it. What that error is saying is that something on your computer used a higher/updated version of NW.js to perform a task. While Roundscape was using a older version. It's a harmless pop-up in a sense. However if you're like me, the pop can get annoying.

So to fix that here's what you do, at least for Windows 10:
-Open a file explorer and type in/get to "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local". Or use windows key and R, get the run command box, and type "%localappdata%". Either works.
-Find the "nwjs" folder and delete it.
-In the same local app data folder find the folder "User Data". Open it.
-Find the folder "Default". Open it.
-Find the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete them.
-Exit out of the folders.
After all that's done open Roundscape and the pop-up should be gone.

Let me know if you need any extra help.

I don't know if maybe it changed with some update, but I could do it, although at first I thought it wouldn't be possible. There's a hidden pathway to the middle chest coming from the right one. Not that it matters much, it's the same item as the left chest.

Now to a question I was about to ask anyway: where is the fan signature? The link in the OP takes me to a page with no mention of it. Amazingly, I used ctrl+F to look for the exact words and it did take me to a post, although the words fan signature were nowhere to be seen in the entire page. I also used the search tool and didn't find anything, I'm not sure if I fucked up because it's late or something.
Check out the moderator Redknight's post here.

Reactions: koseta

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018

do i need to start over or can i use old save

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
NW.js has to deal with javascript and certain browser functions; some versions of RPGMaker games use it. What that error is saying is that something on your computer used a higher/updated version of NW.js to perform a task. While Roundscape was using a older version. It's a harmless pop-up in a sense. However if you're like me, the pop can get annoying.

So to fix that here's what you do, at least for Windows 10:
-Open a file explorer and type in/get to "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local". Or use windows key and R, get the run command box, and type "%localappdata%". Either works.
-Find the "nwjs" folder and delete it.
-In the same local app data folder find the folder "User Data". Open it.
-Find the folder "Default". Open it.
-Find the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete them.
-Exit out of the folders.
After all that's done open Roundscape and the pop-up should be gone.

Let me know if you need any extra help.

Check out the moderator Redknight's post here.
thanks that pop up was driving me nuts

Reactions: onyxmoose

Btbren

Nov 20, 2018
Were you able to get the horse issue sorted out? If not you can post your full save folder here, and I can try save editing to see if I can get rid of the bug.
I'll get to it later on, I just started playing New Game just yesterday (just arrived at Slinks), and I'll see if I can get the scene or not and maybe do a little figuring out myself so I'm not an absolute potato for missing out some requirement for the scene xD

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
You can use an old save file, but be attentive and check for the same bugs. I've sometimes had bugs with save files themselves.
well that sucked. im still having the same black screen even after i redownloaded the game i even started a new game its in 3 places now

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
good question it says " processor is pentium (r) duel-core cpu e5200 @2.50 ghz. ram is 4gb system is a 64 bit os
Aside from the 12 year old CPU, I'd say you need more RAM, but ideally a more modern system in general, even for this game, due to it using RPGMakerMV.
RPGMakerMV is a lot more "RAM hungry" when compared to the older RPGMaker systems. Thankfully you're using a 64-bit OS, so you're definitely getting the most out of that 4GB of RAM.

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
Aside from the 12 year old CPU, I'd say you need more RAM, but ideally a more modern system in general, even for this game, due to it using RPGMakerMV.
RPGMakerMV is a lot more "RAM hungry" when compared to the older RPGMaker systems. Thankfully you're using a 64-bit OS, so you're definitely getting the most out of that 4GB of RAM.
is there a way to do that with out buying anything.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes