RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
What are the save editor switch numbers for female pregnancies? The elven and dragon ones are triggering simultaneously and skipping over the former.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
It's a country that is not in the game at the moment. There will be a Tilanese DLC at some point in the future. The developers are currently working on it. However, the developers are also working on another game called "Arenus". The game Arenus is taking up most of the development team's resources for now. So we will have a extended wait for the new Roundscape DLC to release.

Btbren

Nov 20, 2018
Umm I don't know if this already asked before, but I couldn't seem to be able to trigger Meredith scene with either the dog or horse. I do get the question to asked her about "PC Mount" or something and I did asked her to do it but alas the "Q" mark never appear and there's no stable scene beside Xyless one (I do get the PC, Ruksana and horse scene tho after using the horse to fast travel back to Castle).

One thing I also found is that Xindin (the dragon from the lake) pregnancy "Q" mark won't appear on the bed unless PC got impregnated by other, in my case the minotaurs brother in Summeredge Arena not the minotaurs mercenary in Emek's Rest inn as they appear won't give PC any pregnancy(I use the guide to know which one can give child to female PC). I don't know if it's intentional or not.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
What are the save editor switch numbers for female pregnancies? The elven and dragon ones are triggering simultaneously and skipping over the former.
Yeah you need to be careful with pregnancies with this game. Especially the unique ones like the wolf, dragon, and minotaur chieftain ones. I always recommend new players do one pregnancy at a time. The switches involving a pregnant female player start at 3561 and go downwards to 3586 for the most part. Just be warned that editing switches, especially pregnancies can cause bugs. For instance I once edited the elven pregnancy switch, and then randomly got a orc pregnancy immediately at the same time once. Keep saves beforehand and edit the switches, monitor what happens, then make changes to your switch edits if need be.

Umm I don't know if this already asked before, but I couldn't seem to be able to trigger Meredith scene with either the dog or horse. I do get the question to asked her about "PC Mount" or something and I did asked her to do it but alas the "Q" mark never appear and there's no stable scene beside Xyless one (I do get the PC, Ruksana and horse scene tho after using the horse to fast travel back to Castle).

One thing I also found is that Xindin (the dragon from the lake) pregnancy "Q" mark won't appear on the bed unless PC got impregnated by other, in my case the minotaurs brother in Summeredge Arena not the minotaurs mercenary in Emek's Rest inn as they appear won't give PC any pregnancy(I use the guide to know which one can give child to female PC). I don't know if it's intentional or not.
The dog scenes are a little hit or miss. You just have to keep trying new quests/advancing time and checking in on her. I've always had better luck getting the horse scenes to trigger. I once helped another user with the Meredith/horse scene trigger here. If you want to check that out and see if any advice of mine there is helpful. If you're still stuck let me know. Then we can work on some switches and variables for your save. Also there's not a lot of Q marks for the horse scenes with Meredith if I remember correctly.

The dragon related pregnancy is more unique in code than the other ones, and it can get buggy. I know the developers have worked on bugs related to it before. But bugs still happen. Also the Minotaur mercenaries can get the female player pregnant.

Also, sometimes in Roundscape, Q's can get frozen or appear when they shouldn't appear. In my male games the Minotaur blacksmith always has one for no reason, and my bed will have one stuck after all the Eylias quests are done. I've also had a Q stuck after a sex scene with the goblin girl in the jail by Oakshire/Slinsk. So the Q system doesn't have the most robust coding.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah you need to be careful with pregnancies with this game. Especially the unique ones like the wolf, dragon, and minotaur chieftain ones. I always recommend new players do one pregnancy at a time. The switches involving a pregnant female player start at 3561 and go downwards to 3586 for the most part. Just be warned that editing switches, especially pregnancies can cause bugs. For instance I once edited the elven pregnancy switch, and then randomly got a orc pregnancy immediately at the same time once. Keep saves beforehand and edit the switches, monitor what happens, then make changes to your switch edits if need be.
Yeah, I did the dragon scene but no pregnancy happened. I just moved on then without caring much but the elf pregnancy triggered both for some reason. Anyway, I tinkered around with the switches and everything seems fine so far so thanks.

Also, unrelated but the horse is not working. I bought it but if I use it, the game black screens. I found a switch labelled 'HorseOwned' and another 'HorseActive' but these don't make a difference. The first was set inactive even though I have the horse in the quest items list but activacting it and trying again didn't do anything.

Last edited:

RageKage

Aug 8, 2016
I cant get trishtyra's first scene to activate. I've done her companion question and my AP is high enough but it just wont trigger.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Sacrificing Meredith to Mayla caused a corrupted plant to appear in the garden house. Interacting with it gives you the option of watering it, touching it or leaving it but none of them do anything. What's up with this?

Btbren

Nov 20, 2018

The dog scenes are a little hit or miss. You just have to keep trying new quests/advancing time and checking in on her. I've always had better luck getting the horse scenes to trigger. I once helped another user with the Meredith/horse scene trigger here. If you want to check that out and see if any advice of mine there is helpful. If you're still stuck let me know. Then we can work on some switches and variables for your save. Also there's not a lot of Q marks for the horse scenes with Meredith if I remember correctly.

The dragon related pregnancy is more unique in code than the other ones, and it can get buggy. I know the developers have worked on bugs related to it before. But bugs still happen. Also the Minotaur mercenaries can get the female player pregnant.

Also, sometimes in Roundscape, Q's can get frozen or appear when they shouldn't appear. In my male games the Minotaur blacksmith always has one for no reason, and my bed will have one stuck after all the Eylias quests are done. I've also had a Q stuck after a sex scene with the goblin girl in the jail by Oakshire/Slinsk. So the Q system doesn't have the most robust coding.
Yeah I think I'll try your advice in new game, I'm currently nearing the end of ACT 2 and not really bothered by it.

But unrelated to the subject, do you know the line in the save to modify PC morality? I kinda want to modify it so I could recruit Free Xyless (less than 15 morality point).

Edit : Nevermind I figured it out xd

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Yeah, I did the dragon scene but no pregnancy happened. I just moved on then without caring much but the elf pregnancy triggered both for some reason. Anyway, I tinkered around with the switches and everything seems fine so far so thanks.

Also, unrelated but the horse is not working. I bought it but if I use it, the game black screens. I found a switch labelled 'HorseOwned' and another 'HorseActive' but these don't make a difference. The first was set inactive even though I have the horse in the quest items list but activacting it and trying again didn't do anything.
Were you able to get the horse issue sorted out? If not you can post your full save folder here, and I can try save editing to see if I can get rid of the bug.

I cant get trishtyra's first scene to activate. I've done her companion question and my AP is high enough but it just wont trigger.
Are you still having this issue? I would try do/complete some other quests firsts, and see if you can advance time in the game, and then come back and check her tent for the scene to update. If that doesn't work, I can try save editing the game for you. I would need your full save folder though.

Sacrificing Meredith to Mayla caused a corrupted plant to appear in the garden house. Interacting with it gives you the option of watering it, touching it or leaving it but none of them do anything. What's up with this?
You know, I've never completely gone through with killing Meredith in this game. So I don't actually know. But I'd be curious if you find anything out. I might try it myself later this week, and see if I come up with anything.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
can someone please post walkthrough link, the one on the main page is not working.....
See my post here. Redknight's walkthrough is only up to version 4.6. So you can check out the patreon posts for version 4.7 and 4.8 if you feel like you're missing something. You can also ask here if you run into any new content, and you want some extra help or advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: deathsurfer

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
whenever i try to either buy or fight for the storm hammer for oros the character just stops moving. i can access the menu but i cant move my character does anyone know whats wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
whenever i try to either buy or fight for the storm hammer for oros the character just stops moving. i can access the menu but i cant move my character does anyone know whats wrong
Some sort of movement bug. Have you tried using the debugstone on yourself? Sometimes when a character or map freezes reloading the map fixes the bug. The debugstone will reload whatever map your in. If that doesn't work let me know, and we can try something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
Some sort of movement bug. Have you tried using the debugstone on yourself? Sometimes when a character or map freezes reloading the map fixes the bug. The debugstone will reload whatever map your in. If that doesn't work let me know, and we can try something else.
Thanks for the solution. After using the debug stone, the character not freeze anymore

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes