RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I'd like to play this game but I heard that NPCs this game turn in to some kind of whore that will go fuck other guys when their stats like lust increase to the threshold is that true?.
And can we prevent that or the NPCs will still go to other guys although we have already forbidden them?
(well sorry for my language and thank you for advance)
ps. I've never played this game.
There is no lust mechanic here but there is a corruption system in place for the MC and several of the party members which affects the availability of certain scenes and alter dialogues for other scenes. A lot of the party members have scenes not involving the MC but you always get an option of whether or not to get these scenes. There is a pretty detailed walkthrough floating around here which has a good index on what scenes each character has and the requirements to get them.

Reactions: BloodSoulx

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Yes, that's evident.

Don't know where you heard all that, but it's basically all wrong.
Outside of a couple of instances, everyone of your party members basically fucks either the MC or each other. Some are also available to have a marriage ending.
Alright, so they have scenes that party members have sex with other characters beside MC I got that.
And now I know from RMelton that it relates to the corruption system which means if it meets the condition to get the scenes it will play automatically, but we still can avoid those scene right?
Actually I have no problem with sex scenes that not involve MC but if I can choose I will choose to not let it happen in my playthrough because anyway I can watch it later in other save files.

Last edited:

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
There is no lust mechanic here but there is a corruption system in place for the MC and several of the party members which affects the availability of certain scenes and alter dialogues for other scenes. A lot of the party members have scenes not involving the MC but you always get an option of whether or not to get these scenes. There is a pretty detailed walkthrough floating around here which has a good index on what scenes each character has and the requirements to get them.
Okay...from my understanding the game have a corruption system that will affect certain scenes that will available which means it will trigger unwanted scenes too right?

But it is still possible to avoid those scenes (like not go to that certain place or refuse to let them have sex) this is what you mean right?

Then I'm okay with that but can it avoid every unwanted scene? and Would you share that detailed walkthrough to me or it is the walkthrough on the first page?

Actually I have no problem with sex scenes that not involve MC but if I can choose I will choose to not let it happen in my playthrough because anyway I can watch it later in other save files.

Last edited:

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
Okay...from my understanding the game have a corruption system that will affect certain scenes that will available which means it will open unwanted scenes too right?

But it is still possible to avoid those scenes (like not go to that certain place or refuse to let them have sex) this is what you mean right?

Then I'm okay with that but can it avoid every unwanted scene? and Would you share that detailed walkthrough to me or it is the walkthrough on the first page?

Most of the time your party members will have consensual sex with either animals or other party members if you're not the one fucking them, an example would be the Succubus, Meredith and Tishtyra having a threesome. The CG probably doesn't change but the dialog and possibly some of the action does. Like with a corrupted Meredith, she becomes way more confident and dirty in sex whereas a pure Meredith is still the shy nervous spirit mage you met at the start of the game.

But for clarification, being the bad guy means more sex but it also means your party can get corrupted and in turn, you'll get sex scenes all of which are skippable.

Also, the walkthrough has a list for the sex scenes and the requirements for them. You can fuck not only your party members but also NPCs too.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Most of the time your party members will have consensual sex with either animals or other party members if you're not the one fucking them, an example would be the Succubus, Meredith and Tishtyra having a threesome. The CG probably doesn't change but the dialog and possibly some of the action does. Like with a corrupted Meredith, she becomes way more confident and dirty in sex whereas a pure Meredith is still the shy nervous spirit mage you met at the start of the game.

But for clarification, being the bad guy means more sex but it also means your party can get corrupted and in turn, you'll get sex scenes all of which are skippable.

Also, the walkthrough has a list for the sex scenes and the requirements for them. You can fuck not only your party members but also NPCs too.
Alright, I think I get the corruption system it affect how party members will respond in the dialog and also used as a condition to trigger the sex scenes too right?

Which was a relief for me that every scene can be skipped.

Thank you for your reply dude now I can finally play this game lol

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
"pregnancy"... are there really?
Yes, there are a variety of possible pregnancies for the female character, and npcs for the male character to impregnate. Do you need any further descriptions to pique your interest? Or is knowing that there is pregnancy in the game enough.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Roundscape Adorevia so The game is great and keep going)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates :)

Reactions: onyxmoose

slivendragon

Sep 11, 2017
During the paladin quest where your supposed to meet the divine being, I go to the spot and nothing is triggering and I don't see anybody.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
It said loading error
failed to load img/pictures/Castle_01.png
Do I have to do something first?
There was a missing image bug. Redknight posted an updated mod so you can redownload and reinstall. The error should be fixed after that.

During the paladin quest where your supposed to meet the divine being, I go to the spot and nothing is triggering and I don't see anybody.
You're given a map for the quest with a specific route you have to take. (It's kinda of like a an S shaped pattern). There are certain checkpoints along the path that light up, with yellow particle effects, when you traverse them right. I think three or four to be exact; it's been awhile since I did it. Try that out and it should solve your problem.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes