onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Any android port for this version
I don't believe anyone has made an Android port for this game for some time. I definitely remember one back around version 3.5ish. Possibly another one around 4.4 I don't quite remember. This game has historically rarely had Android ports. To my knowledge Android ports of large RPGMaker games generally don't function well. You can try asking around other places, but I personally don't know of one currently.

What origin has the most sex scenes for male protagonist? I already tried farmer but perhaps i should try the other ones too.
The Templar male has a decent amount of unique scenes compared to other origins.(Depending on player choice of course). Have you checked out Redknight's 4.6 walkthrough for the game yet? (I posted a link in this thread somewhere; you can search for it if need be). It has a list of scenes, up to version 4.6, with requirements and associated fetishes. I don't really know what you're looking for regarding scenes/fetishes. So another origin might be more interesting. Also Redknight has updated their gallery mod for 4.8. If you want to try out new origins/scenes without all the work.

does anyone know where to find the slime/slug in the castle?
You have to talk to Meredith first to get the quest, go to the castle wall, get a check point (where you see slime residue), go into the castle's kitchen and see another checkpoint. From there go the leftmost stairs (on the first floor), to get I believe the last checkpoint. In which the scene will play in a secret dungeon room.

Why my character sometimes when walk stuck and need to press arrow again to move, it happen both console and mouse also its happen everytime when im trying to walk. Could anyone help me ?
It could be your computer having a difficult time loading the game. There is also a debug stone in your player inventory. It has a setting for movement speed that you can use on your player character. Also there is a code for increased player speed which is 1700. Enter a code from the player menu. Try these out and if you're still having problems let me know and we can try some other things.

Is there a file that has all the sex scenes? I'd much rather not go through the game a total of 12 times just to get all the sex scenes
Try out Redknight's gallery mod. They have been updating the mod and getting rid of past bugs/missing scenes. So the mod is far more stable than when version 4.8 originally came out.

MEGA link broken.
Try this out, ignore the file naming, it's a copy from a user here, not the developers.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
what about the ghost in the castle?
You have to be a female character, and it can happen in ACT I. You see her briefly in the area with the bath, torture room, etc... And then at night/going to sleep in your bedroom she will show up in a scene. Sometimes other events happen in the bedroom so they push the ghost girl event down the line. Events/scenes in the same location essentially queue up if you meet the conditions for multiple scenes. So to advance time to get a new event/scene complete any type of quests. This advances time by the game's logic. Which can trigger new events/scenes. You can repeatedly check for new events/scenes back at the castle this way.

Last edited:

Raio10

May 6, 2017
how does the galhart new scene get triggered im in act 3 and been to novos a few times but can never find it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
then how do you change origin i know it's in the guide/walkthrough but it wasn't very helpful
You start the game again, or you cheat and run the risk of messing some things up by messing around with switches/variables.

Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
Great game, it's clear that devs put a lot of love in it!

I have a question though! Which gender should I start with for my first playthrough? Does the game have good replayability?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Great game, it's clear that devs put a lot of love in it!

I have a question though! Which gender should I start with for my first playthrough? Does the game have good replayability?
Hi,

So for your first playthough I can provide some recommendations. Just note these are my recommendations and are not gospel. Feel free to disregard anything I tell you.

To start with you'll have to pick from the five possible origins in the game: Farmer, Noble, Soldier, Templar, and Thief. You can also play as two genders, male or female, for each origin. In total there's over 200 h-scenes for each origin/gender combination. Some of these scenes are unique to the origin, some unique to the gender, while the majority are available for all origins/genders in some variation. I will say that in general the male character has more "tame" h-scenes overall. Compared to the female character's h-scenes. For example the male character is never directly, only indirectly, involved in bestiality. While the female character is directly involved in bestiality.

I usually recommend people to pick a gender that they like to play for RPGs, so male or female, and then take into account what sorts of fetishes and unique h-scenes they want. In order to do that download the Roundscape by Redknight. (A moderator on this forum and the Arvus Games Discord). The walkthrough has a section, towards the bottom, that breakdowns h-scenes by character/location/ACT/requirements/fetishes. It doesn't give any of the dialogue or images so those aren't spoiled. So it's greatest benefit is giving a heads up to what sort of scenes you can expect. (For a male or female route of a specific origin). If you want your playthrough to have more scenes with fetishes you like than try and browse which origin/gender combo seems the best to you. For instance the male Templar combination is my personal favorite. This might be a very different preference than yours. Note the walkthrough is highly detailed and can be very helpful if you are a new player. Not just for looking up h-scenes. As it is easy to miss scenes and requirements in Roundscape. If you need help with companions, quests, mechanics, items, etc... the walkthrough is your friend.

Regarding combat, for a first time player, I would recommend a origin that has the Adventurer starting class. (So Farmer, Noble, Soldier, Thief). Reason being is that Adventurer is a good all around character class. It also has the unique ability "Vicious Opportunity" which can stun an enemy easily. This ability can be really helpful throughout the game, and especially in the early game. The Templar origin, and Templar class, has a similar ability called "Censure" which is more powerful. However Censure has the drawback of being rather costly to use. Which is why I don't recommend it for first time players. Or if you don't like RPGMaker combat mechanics, you can just use the cheat code for skipping combat. Then just play the game for the story.

Hopefully that helps out somewhat. I'd be interested in knowing what origin/gender combo you end up picking. Feel free to ask any questions here, and good luck with your playthrough!

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
The H-scenes are good but in terms of rpg mechanics/gameplay its pretty mediocre. Just get AOE spells and you're done.
I think the gameplay is fine, I just wish the scenes were animated. It would be heads and shoulders above something like summertime saga if they had that one feature

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I'd like to play this game but I heard that NPCs this game turn in to some kind of whore that will go fuck other guys when their stats like lust increase to the threshold is that true?.
And can we prevent that or the NPCs will still go to other guys although we have already forbidden them?
(well sorry for my language and thank you for advance)
ps. I've never played this game.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ps. I've never played this game.
Yes, that's evident.

I'd like to play this game but I heard that NPCs this game turn in to some kind of whore that will go fuck other guys when their stats like lust increase to the threshold is that true?.
And can we prevent that or the NPCs will still go to other guys although we have already forbidden them?
(well sorry for my language and thank you for advance)
Don't know where you heard all that, but it's basically all wrong.
Outside of a couple of instances, everyone of your party members basically fucks either the MC or each other. Some are also available to have a marriage ending.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes