bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
For some frustrating reason, I can't even get through the first cutscene of the new game without the game freezing. Does anyone have advice? I really would like to actually play the game.
You can try running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode. In the past that has worked for several of the versions that I know of.
You also should make sure you have updated video / audio drivers.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Where can I find her, more precisely how to go on a quest with her?

View attachment 715115
That's Calanthe, she's appears in ACT II to the north of Ornesse. You'll get a quest, and if you're nice/polite/accommodating to her you'll get more events/h-scenes with her around Ornesse. If you're mean she wont interact with you. Afterwords you'll be able to find her in Novos for another h-scene.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
I still cant get the stable and dog scenes from Meredith to trigger i already bought the stable and have 100 AP with her do I have to be in a specific act? Im at ACT 2 right now and I al ready trigger the other castle events with here only these 2 events dosnt wanna trigger.... I am playing as a Female so it should still trigger... is it RNG based?

Kyuuzo

Jul 4, 2018
I've downloaded the latest version at this moment but it doesn't seem to be working... I'm clicking on Game.exe and... nothing happens. At all. I'm trying to run it on Win10 x64. Does anybody know what's the problem?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone else get a blackscreen after the threesome scene with Galhart and his wife? After the handjob bit the game just goes black and won't proceed.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys I bought the brothel but I cant find it on the map, can anybody help please, playing as female(y)

Annotation 2020-07-06 011503.png

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I still cant get the stable and dog scenes from Meredith to trigger i already bought the stable and have 100 AP with her do I have to be in a specific act? Im at ACT 2 right now and I al ready trigger the other castle events with here only these 2 events dosnt wanna trigger.... I am playing as a Female so it should still trigger... is it RNG based?
Those scenes should be able to trigger in ACT I. With the right AP. If you want try to raise her corruption around 10-12 for the special corruption dialogue trigger. See if that helps start the scenes. I know some dialogue with Meredith makes her more prone to do the horse scenes, you have to be accepting/encouraging, otherwise she wont do them. The castle scenes don't all happen at once. But the scenes usually queue up when you meet the requirements. If you're still having problems, you can send me your save files, and I can try and force the scenes to occur.

I've downloaded the latest version at this moment but it doesn't seem to be working... I'm clicking on Game.exe and... nothing happens. At all. I'm trying to run it on Win10 x64. Does anybody know what's the problem?
Have you gotten this fixed or are you still stuck? I usually ask people to update their NW.js first. If that doesn't work then redownload the game and unzip the files again. Sometimes a game can get messed up during a unzip. If you still can't get the game to work let me know. I can try and come up with other options.

Does anyone else get a blackscreen after the threesome scene with Galhart and his wife? After the handjob bit the game just goes black and won't proceed.
There has been known bugs regarding black screens with the robot/Galhart's quest and Galhart's wife scene. Can you still access your menu? If you can try to use the debug stone on yourself to reset the map. If you have developer command/command console for your version of RPGM, you can try and use a console command to fade-in the map again. I don't know the switches and variables related to the scenes, but it may be possible to force the scene with a RPGM save editor.

Hey guys I bought the brothel but I cant find it on the map, can anybody help please, playing as female(y)
So regarding the castle upgrades "Farm" and "Brothel" they only increase the gold income of your castle. They don't have scenes or locations on the map associated with them like the Stable or Inn.

D

Deleted member 2497343

Hey, guys!
Is it worth playing this game just for incest?
It seems to be a game with many characters and I believe that incest is not the focus.

Reactions: tonicase24

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Hey, guys!
It seems to be a game with many characters and I believe that incest is not the focus.
Incest is just a small part of the Game, no point really going in to it for the incest.

There are as far as I know only three characters ( two locked in to specific origins) that can be thught of as incest sex partners.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hey, guys!
Roundscape is a large game with fetishes for all sorts of people. So incest is not a focus, but incest scenes can be more prevalent if you wish. Two of the origins, Farmer and Noble, have more unique incest content than other origins. The unique incest content in Roundscape primarily involves your mother and sister. Also this usually happens in a brothel or sex club. There are some other scenes not involving the player's family that have incest as well. A brother and sister pair of blue haired elves, a minotaur mother and daughter, a human mother and daughter pair (x2), a elven mother and half elf son, the player character and some lamia type children, a female orc and her two brothers, female orc and her uncle, etc... If you'd like I can point those scenes out for you a bit more.

The game takes a decent amount of time to complete in its base form. If you use some commands to automatically win fights it becomes easier to get to the h-scenes and story events. However there is still a lot of content to get through. So depending on how much free time you have on hand it might not be worth playing just for the incest scenes. (If you're looking for a quick jaunt).You could always use Redknight's gallery mod to see scenes as well. (Without playing the main game).

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

Roundscape is a large game with fetishes for all sorts of people. So incest is not a focus, but incest scenes can be more prevalent if you wish. Two of the origins, Farmer and Noble, have more unique incest content than other origins. The unique incest content in Roundscape primarily involves your mother and sister. Also this usually happens in a brothel or sex club. There are some other scenes not involving the players family that have incest as well. A brother and sister pair of blue haired elves, a minotaur mother and daughter, a human mother and daughter pair (x2), a elven mother and half elf son, the player character and some lamia type children, a female orc and her two brothers, female orc and her uncle, etc... If you'd like I can point those scenes out for you a bit more.

The game takes a decent amount of time to complete in its base form. If you use some commands to automatically win fights it becomes easier to get to the h-scenes and story events. However there is still a lot of content to get through. So depending on how much free time you have on hand it might not be worth playing just for the incest scenes. (If you're looking for a quick jaunt).You could always use Redknight's gallery mod to see scenes as well. (Without playing the main game).

Hope that helps!

It helped me. (I'll give it a try.)
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
It helped me. (I'll give it a try.)
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question!
No problem, and if you feel like you're not enjoying the combat, money, or worrying about affection and corruption points, you can always use a save editor and tweak some values. (I posted one in this thread awhile ago). Redknight also has a walkthrough for Roundscape up to version 4.6. So it's behind by a couple of versions, but the walkthrough is rather impressive. (I also posted the pdf in this thread as well). So if you ever get stuck, or need to look something up that's a good resource too.

If you have other questions or need help feel free to ask.

Kyuuzo

Jul 4, 2018
Have you gotten this fixed or are you still stuck? I usually ask people to update their NW.js first. If that doesn't work then redownload the game and unzip the files again. Sometimes a game can get messed up during a unzip. If you still can't get the game to work let me know. I can try and come up with other options.
Yeah, I've already fixed it. Just needed to restart my computer and now I have no problems with starting the game. Also I've downloaded it from torrents in already unzipped state so zipping-unzipping was not my issue.

Hey, guys!
Roundscape is a large game with fetishes for all sorts of people.
Well, not really. If you're looking for a game with a lot more fetishes for more sorts of people you should look at Slice of Venture series from . Nevertheless Roundscape Adorevia is REALLY good game, I could call it "one of my favourites". The only issue with it is that there is an art from different artists in it so sometimes scene could be the best and sometimes you don't wanna watch it.

Also, I've spotted very familiar drawings in the "Katelyn x Hero x Clawyn" scene. Nomo certainly had a hand in drawing this scene. Or does it just seem to me like that?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes