Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
trying to trigger the Ursula aka half orc quest in Xas having no luck, any idea how or what else I could do, already tried Ruksana and Clawyn in the party, still in act one. Even a variable would be helpful that way i could just activate it and be done.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
trying to trigger the Ursula aka half orc quest in Xas having no luck, any idea how or what else I could do, already tried Ruksana and Clawyn in the party, still in act one. Even a variable would be helpful that way i could just activate it and be done.
I don't think it's in the variables. I believe the event is tied to a switch. Can you post your save folder? Or just send it me by message either works. (So config, global, and the save file you have an issue with, not just the one save). I don't know the exact switch for it, but I can try and compare and contrast to my save. Where I've already done the event.

Female. I take it the quest is male only?
Yeah it's a male quest only. She doesn't interact with a female player. Found that out awhile ago myself while playing.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
I don't think it's in the variables. I believe the event is tied to a switch. Can you post your save folder? Or just send it me by message either works. (So config, global, and the save file you have an issue with, not just the one save). I don't know the exact switch for it, but I can try and compare and contrast to my save. Where I've already done the event.

ended up progressing to act two, but here is the save file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
ended up progressing to act two, but here is the save file.
Do you have your global and config saves too? My game doesn't like it when I just randomly throw in a save file. (Causes errors). The only save file you posted is for slot one which is reserved. I also can't see any switches or variables without those other files.

How do I find out what variables apply to what? Can't seem to figure it out.
So there's a couple of things you can do. You can buy ship upgrades from Mayor Teak in Rockcliffe. And you can buy a ship upgrade from the nagas in Naga City. That's the standard game play way. I can't remember if they all cost money or Stygian pearls. So if you need money or pearls add that with the save editor. The ship upgrades also show up in the items tab of the save editor. So theoretically you don't have to purchase them legit. Then just add the upgrades to your ship.

Is it just me or is the MEGA link "dead" ?
I just checked and the mega link is indeed dead. I'll try and contact a staff member and see what to do. If need be I have a backup copy of version 4.8 in zip file format.

I'm stuck after finishing the quest "Corrupted Sands". Can't find out how to start the next quest.
The next quest should be "Throne of Death". You should be able to meet up with Astafa, almost immediately after the quest "Corrupted Sands", and then visit the council together. After that go back to your Castle. Then wait for Astafa and a dark elf ambassador in your throne. Should be straightforward from there.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Do you have your global and config saves too? My game doesn't like it when I just randomly throw in a save file. (Causes errors). The only save file you posted is for slot one which is reserved. I also can't see any switches or variables without those other files.

Now i'm on act three, here is the new save, global, and config files. When you find the switch number just reply with it i'll do the rest.(y)

Mar 14, 2020
The next quest should be "Throne of Death". You should be able to meet up with Astafa, almost immediately after the quest "Corrupted Sands", and then visit the council together. After that go back to your Castle. Then wait for Astafa and a dark elf ambassador in your throne. Should be straightforward from there.
where do I meet her? sorry for asking so many questions.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Now i'm on act three, here is the new save, global, and config files. When you find the switch number just reply with it i'll do the rest.
I have some errands to do right now, but after I finish with those I'll take a look.

where do I meet her? sorry for asking so many questions.
No problem, that's what the forums are for. I think she, Astafa, should be to the east of whatever zone you were in after the Corrupted Sands quest. I don't remember the specifics of off the top of my head. If you search through this thread there should be a walkthrough I posted. It might have some better descriptions than what I can recall by memory. If you still need help after that, I can try figure out some more details later.

Last edited:

Mar 14, 2020
When do I get the garden house? And Where is it?

is it meredith's house? If it is, why am I not getting any scenes when I go there? I got the horse scenes on my male save but not on my female one.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
When do I get the garden house? And Where is it?

is it meredith's house? If it is, why am I not getting any scenes when I go there? I got the horse scenes on my male save but not on my female one.
The garden house is where Meredith lives at the castle. Certain scenes require different levels of dialogue choices, affection, corruption, and progression. So depending on what ACT your in, and your affection with Meredith, you may have to continue with the game and come back. Let me know if you still can't figure out, and I can get more detailed for you.

Throne Hall customization how do this?
There should be a workbench in the throne room for hall customization. Over by the scene replayer. If it's not there than you have a bug related to that workbench. I met another person here, and they ended up having to re-download the game to fix the bug.

Now i'm on act three, here is the new save, global, and config files. When you find the switch number just reply with it i'll do the rest
So the good news is I found the switches, and can get the dialogue options working. The bad news is your save file won't play the image attached to the scene. So you'll have to look the image up if you want. Without further ado: Open your game, and get yourself over to Xas by the crowd and Ursula. Save and close the game. Use the save editor, and open up your save, get to the advanced options, go to the switches tab, go down to switch 918 (Pillory), activate the switch with a checkmark, next go down to switches 924(PilloryStop)(This is the good option) & 925(PilloryWatch)(This is the corrupt option), activate the switch you want, save and exit. Go back to your game, load up the edited file, and you should find yourself at the start of the dialogue of the event. I wasn't able to figure how to get Ruksana and Clawyn's unique dialogue though. On my save file I had the switch 926 (A1) activated after the event, but your save file didn't activate it. So I'm not entirely sure what that switch does, but I do believe it is related to the event.

1Harpia1

Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender.
The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: Kaliyo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting:

Cheat Codes:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Save Fix:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Only use this fix for save files made with or below version 4.3

Extras: - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD - CLASS REVAMP MOD - FAN SIGNATURE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 526529 View attachment 526517 View attachment 526521 View attachment 526528 View attachment 526520 View attachment 526530 View attachment 526522
View attachment 526523 View attachment 526525 View attachment 526526 View attachment 526527 View attachment 526518 View attachment 526524 View attachment 526516
Great game

okcool123!@#

Jan 20, 2020
I'm at Xas, and I can't find the special pregnancy potion for Princess Rina. The guide says the Vendor at the castle, but I can't find the vendor. The public humiliation scene also won't start, even with Ruksana in the party. Help me please!

I also need tips for grinding gold.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes