nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Question: Is this game done? because on the dev's patreon Roundscape is listed as completed and it still getting updates.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Question: Is this game done? because on the dev's patreon Roundscape is listed as completed and it still getting updates.
the main game is completed, the thing is they still made one or another update like dlc content, like another city and things like that, but the main game is completed long ago.

Reactions: nln0

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Oh, thank you! I totally forgot about the cave in Oakshire :p

Also, I think my game is bugged as I didn't gain any affection with Gajah even though I made the correct choices. I'm still at 2 affection with him. Is it enough for the scenes or should I return to another save?
If you search in this thread I posted a rpgmaker save editor. If you download and use it, you can raise affection with npcs. The save editor is also useful to help solve certain bugs, or just to speed certain things up.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
So what's the deal with the dicktacles of growth? Are they broken or have i misunderstood how they work? My rulwe has been wearing it for quite a while now, and fought in many a battle, yet this damned item still does absolutely nothing.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hey i am at pretty much the start of the game act1 (went left) and in the small prison i see quest mark after i get scene with Lotus. where is that quest? is it for later in the game somewhere i cant go? i checked walkthrough but there isnt anything there (i think) Untitled.png

D

Deleted member 417637

hey i am at pretty much the start of the game act1 (went left) and in the small prison i see quest mark after i get scene with Lotus. where is that quest? is it for later in the game somewhere i cant go? i checked walkthrough but there isnt anything there (i think) View attachment 694564
It's misleading. Go out of the prison and follow the Q to the North-East

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Hello friends. I really love this game BUT one thing always annoyed me - main menu order. Every time when i need to use Item or Skill, change equip - i need to scroll down through one time use menus like codes or labels. So i changed menu order in one small js file and want to share it - maybe someone here the same annoyed as me and need this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Demonarium

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So what's the deal with the dicktacles of growth? Are they broken or have i misunderstood how they work? My rulwe has been wearing it for quite a while now, and fought in many a battle, yet this damned item still does absolutely nothing.
It's suppose to be worn for I think 100 battles to fully unlock everything. I generally don't bother with it because I rarely use Rulwe.

hey i am at pretty much the start of the game act1 (went left) and in the small prison i see quest mark after i get scene with Lotus. where is that quest? is it for later in the game somewhere i cant go? i checked walkthrough but there isnt anything there (i think)
Sometimes Roundscapes's coding gets mixed up with quest markers. Where after you completed something, or even if nothing is going on at all, a quest marker still shows up. I know I usually get bugs with the blacksmith Minotaur and with Eylias. With questmarkers showing up that lead to nothing. So just know that sometimes a bug like that can occur. Not often but still happens. Also I believe Lotus was added after v4.6, and the walkthrough, so that wont be updated till Redknight gets around to it.

How can i re-watch scene without using gallery ?
The gallery is the way to rewatch the scenes. If you just want to look at the pictures there is a hidden images folder in the game files. That you can see all the artwork; there's even at least one set of images that never made it into the game. Unfortunately it doesn't have the text to go with with it. That's in different files.

Anyone know if there's a New Game Plus at the end?
No new game plus just an epilogue. So definitely save before the final quest, and during the after party, if you want to see some of the different end cards.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
How do you trigger this:

New Encounter for female player characters who have chosen the farm origin. Requires Katelyn! Visit the Slinsk Pub to trigger it.

I have Katelyn and have visited the Slinsk Pub but nothing happens

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Wow, Roundscape Adorevia has come a long way. I played this Game at least 2 years ago for the last time and I left the thread with overall discontempt from the community for this Game. Now I thought I give the Game a fresh start since it seems to be completed a few patches ago and it is like I am playing an entirely different Game. I mean come on, flashy animations and a CG Video for the Intro and even voice acting.
I look forward to what has else changed.

Since I dont found any concrete info I just ask here as well.
Is the Tilan expansion out for RA yet or is it still in development?

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How do you trigger this:

New Encounter for female player characters who have chosen the farm origin. Requires Katelyn! Visit the Slinsk Pub to trigger it.

I have Katelyn and have visited the Slinsk Pub but nothing happens
Have you done all the prostitution and incest events/quests related to the pub and the femPC's mom? If not try to finish all those first. I don't know the exact triggers for the new scene but it should play after those events.

Wow, Roundscape Adorevia has come a long way. I played this Game at least 2 years ago for the last time and I left the thread with overall discontempt from the community for this Game. Now I thought I give the Game a fresh start since it seems to be completed a few patches ago and it is like I am playing an entirely different Game. I mean come on, flashy animations and a CG Video for the Intro and even voice acting.
I look forward to what has else changed.

Since I dont found any concrete info I just ask here as well.
Is the Tilan expansion out for RA yet or is it still in development?
The game has definitely changed a lot. The artwork has gotten more streamlined too. Less variety in artists and overall better quality. Still plenty of bugs though haha. The Tilan DLC is still in development. I'm also not sure how much Kaliyo's development pipeline has been affected by COVID.

Hope you enjoy your time with the game. Feel free to post here if you have any questions or need any help.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes