PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
really need to update the walkthrough
The guide is useful, but the one thing about it that annoys me is the sidequests section. I think separating the quests into the different acts would benefit it. I know it says which quest is in which act, but I'd like to be able to scroll all through the quests in each act instead of having them all listed together. Would make it a bit easier to read.

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
The guide is useful, but the one thing about it that annoys me is the sidequests section. I think separating the quests into the different acts would benefit it. I know it says which quest is in which act, but I'd like to be able to scroll all through the quests in each act instead of having them all listed together. Would make it a bit easier to read.
YES!!!would say your right...that would help.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Wonder if the dev is fine. The last post on Patreon was on April and that was on the status of the new game being worked on.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i dont want to be impatient but does anyone know a rough estimate of when the tilan update comes out?
I was assuming maybe by the end of the year at first. But with the current global pandemic, the devs might be a bit behind with everything.

Any help with de final, after i defeat ginsohn the game freeze :/
Can you still access the menus, or does the entirety of the game freeze? If you can still access the menus try the debug stone on your character. There are console commands for RPGMaker that reset/reload the current map the player is in. Which can sometimes get the game out of a freeze as well. And if you want to upload your save folder I can take a look at it. Or try to get your character to the end scene.

Reactions: LIONREX

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
Summeredge Alliance

Get money from Novos:
talk to the Novos’ leader and ask for credit, go down the caves and pick the crystals.

I can't find it. Please assist me here if you can. Thank you in advance.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Summeredge Alliance

Get money from Novos:
talk to the Novos’ leader and ask for credit, go down the caves and pick the crystals.

I can't find it. Please assist me here if you can. Thank you in advance.
After talking to the Novos leader, talk to the Dwarf towards your left (you should see a small star above him). This will take you to the caves. Go into each of the caves and defeat the ice monsters, then take the crystals (look like blue spires).

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
After talking to the Novos leader, talk to the Dwarf towards your left (you should see a small star above him). This will take you to the caves. Go into each of the caves and defeat the ice monsters, then take the crystals (look like blue spires).
Thank you so much!!!

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
what is the best origin
Hi Dghg, just a heads up try not to make three comments in a row. The mods tend to not like that, especially Ryahn, and you can be reported for spamming. So try to combine your post, if they contain the same information or subject, going forward. You can always edit a comment to add any new statements or questions as well. If you're new here, and want to learn more about the forums, you can always check with the Guide to Making Staff Happy by Ryahn.

As for your question, it depends what you like for extra sex scenes, and your starting perks/load out. The Noble and Farmer origins tend to have more incest and prostitution related content. The Templar origin tends to have more clergy and demon related sex scenes. The male version more than the female Templar. The soldier origin has the extra elf and orc scenes. The the thief origin has some extra bdsm type scenes. You can check the by Redknight, they give an overview of the starting origins. And you can read descriptions of some of the different sex scenes up till version 4.6 up the game. The walkthrough isn't completely up to date.

Dghg

May 10, 2019
Hi Dghg, just a heads up try not to make three comments in a row. The mods tend to not like that, especially Ryahn, and you can be reported for spamming. So try to combine your post, if they contain the same information or subject, going forward. You can always edit a comment to add any new statements or questions as well. If you're new here, and want to learn more about the forums, you can always check with the Guide to Making Staff Happy by Ryahn.

As for your question, it depends what you like for extra sex scenes, and your starting perks/load out. The Noble and Farmer origins tend to have more incest and prostitution related content. The Templar origin tends to have more clergy and demon related sex scenes. The male version more than the female Templar. The soldier origin has the extra elf and orc scenes. The the thief origin has some extra bdsm type scenes. You can check the walkthrough by Redknight, they give an overview of the starting origins. And you can read descriptions of some of the different sex scenes up till version 4.6 up the game. The walkthrough isn't completely up to date.
thank you and I am sorry I will not do it again I am deleting them

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Where exacly is Rilke?I have quest for her, but i dont recall where she was.
Go to your castle, and get to the castle map, there should be a way-point labeled "Cabin". It's north of the beach and stables. Rilke is there.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes