onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How i pass the dessert in the quest stay true ??
Have you liberated Summeredge in ACT I yet? That is the trigger for the quest, and then talk to Tish at your castle. Then go to the Ornesse ship landing area, then go east, and you come across an exit zone. From there you'll get to the Shrine area for the quest.

I cant download walkthrough any help ?
Here's Redknight's walkthrough for It's not updated for the latest two versions of the game. It's fairly comprehensive however.

I read the patch notes for 4.8 and it says throne room customization is available, yet I can't find it anywhere in the castle?
It should be immediately available, and the customization station should be by the gallery replay. I have encountered one person on this thread before that had a bug where they weren't able to see it. I got their files, put them into my game, and the castle customization was fine for me. So it's more of a local issue type of bug. As much as it sucks you could make a copy of your save files. Then redownload the game, use your previous saves, and see if it fixes the issue.

Sorry to bother . I have a question 1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
From Kaliyo and Arvus Games no. Although Redknight, one of the moderator's here, has complied most of the information about the game up to version 4.6. I believe Redknight is also a supporter of Kaylio on Patreon. They also have a gallery mod for the game. Their walkthrough is currently 150 pages long, and that's missing content for two versions. The walkthrough doesn't explain absolutely everything. But the walkthrough gives a great overview and details of the quests, charcters, sex scenes, items/weapons/armors, etc...If you want official answers to stuff your best option would be to join the discord for Kaylio/Arvus Games and ask/look for questions there.

Last edited:
Reactions: LIONREX and codex35

tshonwomble

May 16, 2020
Have you liberated Summeredge in ACT I yet? That is the trigger for the quest, and then talk to Tish at your castle. Then go to the Ornesse ship landing area, then go east, and you come across an exit zone. From there you'll get to the Shrine area for the quest.

Here's Redknight's walkthrough for version 4.6. It's not updatde for the latest two versions of the game. It's fairly comprehensive however.

It should be immediately available, and the customization station should be by the gallery replay. I have encountered one person on this thread before that had a bug where they weren't able to see it. I got their files, put them into my game, and the castle customization was fine for me. So it's more of a local issue type of bug. As much as it sucks you could make a copy of your save files. Then redownload the game, use your previous saves, and see if it fixes the issue.

From Kaliyo and Arvus Games no. Although Redknight, one of the moderator's here, and a supporter of has complied most of the information about the game up to version 4.6. I believe Redknight is also a supporter of Kaylio on Patreon. They also have a gallery mod for the game. Their walkthrough is currently 150 pages long, and that's missing content for two versions. The walkthrough doesn't explain absolutely everything. But the walkthrough gives a great overview and details of the quests, charcters, sex scenes, items/weapons/armors, etc...If you want official answers to stuff your best option would be to join the discord for Kaylio/Arvus Games and ask/look for questions there.
thanks for the answer for the castle, I just found it. I actually had to bug on my first run through with noble so I didn't even know the castle customization was a thing until I read through forums, since this is my second playthrough I just redownloaded the game and the option was there. thanks again

Reactions: onyxmoose

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019

Here's Redknight's walkthrough for version 4.6. It's not updated for the latest two versions of the game. It's fairly comprehensive however.

From Kaliyo and Arvus Games no. Although Redknight, one of the moderator's here, and a supporter of has complied most of the information about the game up to version 4.6. I believe Redknight is also a supporter of Kaylio on Patreon. They also have a gallery mod for the game. Their walkthrough is currently 150 pages long, and that's missing content for two versions. The walkthrough doesn't explain absolutely everything. But the walkthrough gives a great overview and details of the quests, charcters, sex scenes, items/weapons/armors, etc...If you want official answers to stuff your best option would be to join the discord for Kaylio/Arvus Games and ask/look for questions there.
Thank you my friend

tshonwomble

May 16, 2020
So potential SPOILERS if this is your first playthrough:

but I'm kind of trying to fill up the castle with a bunch of people to the best of my ability (idk y i just want to lol)
so apart from all the companions in their respective places I did find out through guides and playing that I can recruit others, so far I have: Cilarci (the potion girl), erika, beatrice, dog, nadesha, the monsters that are underneath the castle, the oakshire nun, and all the francis-bought people. I know that I can get the dragon in act 3 but is there anyone else? I know you can get zents sister and mom and his mentor later on, and I also heard that you can get Ameliandra and the maid but I don't know how? (templar-female origin btw)

also off topic but how do you get to tilan?
Sorry for all the long questions lol

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So potential SPOILERS if this is your first playthrough:

but I'm kind of trying to fill up the castle with a bunch of people to the best of my ability (idk y i just want to lol)
so apart from all the companions in their respective places I did find out through guides and playing that I can recruit others, so far I have: Cilarci (the potion girl), erika, beatrice, dog, nadesha, the monsters that are underneath the castle, the oakshire nun, and all the francis-bought people. I know that I can get the dragon in act 3 but is there anyone else? I know you can get zents sister and mom and his mentor later on, and I also heard that you can get Ameliandra and the maid but I don't know how? (templar-female origin btw)

also off topic but how do you get to tilan?
Sorry for all the long questions lol
Did you ever play any Pokemon games when you were younger? That's how I play any rpg game. I always get as many companions or friendly npcs as possible. Gotta catch'em all.

Besides the characters you mentioned I can think of most of them:

So for castle emissaries you get the Novos and Ornesse ones from completing the main quests in ACT I. In order to get the Summeredge emissary Caelan you have to complete General Titania's quest. (After liberating Summeredge and Novos). You can get an Orc emissiary in ACT III called Shagara after doing a small quest/fight and accepting her.

Freindly NPCs for the castle surrounding grounds include: The Goo-Girl and her three associates in the mountains area, and Rilke the orc in the cabin. You already mentioned Xindin the dragon. These next npcs don't really show but after Oakshire burns in ACT I a bunch of refugees go to Slinsk. Some stay in Slinsk for the rest of the game. However there should be three npcs that you can talk to and offer a job at the castle inn. They have no interactions beyond that though.

Friendly NPCs for the castle include: Tarric the Minotaur blacksmith from Novos, and Brenna the dwarven construct/robot from Galhart's quest. The blond maid, Abby, you won't really interact with as she has scenes with male players. Also I don't know where you got the information about Sestria and Ameliandra, but I'm fairly certain it was wrong. You can not get Sestria, Zent's mentor, she always betrays the player and their party. You can't get Ameliandra as a castle npc either. You can have Zent's mom, Zeygga, and his sister, Teya, stay at the castle. There's also a random murloc looking creature that hangs out in the Kitchen during ACT II and III for some reason.

Enemies you can interact with in the Castle dungeon are: Tamsek the Prelek leader that betrays you, and Mayla the daughter of Murkhal. In both case you have to let them live/capture them and not kill them.

As for Tilan, that is the devs next major dlc project, so that wont be available for sometime. So keep an eye out on Kaliyo's patreon for more info.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
There is a naga that you kill, think it's during the Prelek part, that murloc thing is it's kid if you let it live.
Ah that's what that is. I rarely go in the kitchen and never made the connection. I think the model is what threw me off, it just doesn't look like the other nagas' models. Reminds more of a murlock from WoW.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many classes have incest content?
All of them meet Kat, she's the MC's sister and one of the companions but you don't meet her until later.

Noble and Farmer origin both have scenes with their respective mothers.

Ruk Ruk has a couple of incest scenes you can join in with. 1 with her uncle and 1 with 2 of her brothers.

There is a threesome scene with Mere after you rescue her mother. If you are on Mere's corrupt route she tongue fucks her mother.

You can have a threesome with a mother and daughter. The daughter is fucking the mother with a strapon and you can join in.

Reactions: CrimsonDevil

reddu

May 20, 2020
Yo guys, I recently started playing Roundscape Adorevia and I've come across an issue. I just finished vespers booty and I can't go back to the castle or any other location. The only thing I can do is travel and fight in my ship. Any help please

D

Deleted member 417637

Yo guys, I recently started playing Roundscape Adorevia and I've come across an issue. I just finished vespers booty and I can't go back to the castle or any other location. The only thing I can do is travel and fight in my ship. Any help please
IIRC on the island town (forget the name, in the middle of the ocean map), there are two exits to the far right of town: the lower one will take you to the ocean map, the upper one will take you back to Slinsk

Reactions: reddu

reddu

May 20, 2020

Here's Redknight's walkthrough for version 4.6. It's not updated for the latest two versions of the game. It's fairly comprehensive however.

From Kaliyo and Arvus Games no. Although Redknight, one of the moderator's here, has complied most of the information about the game up to version 4.6. I believe Redknight is also a supporter of Kaylio on Patreon. They also have a gallery mod for the game. Their walkthrough is currently 150 pages long, and that's missing content for two versions. The walkthrough doesn't explain absolutely everything. But the walkthrough gives a great overview and details of the quests, charcters, sex scenes, items/weapons/armors, etc...If you want official answers to stuff your best option would be to join the discord for Kaylio/Arvus Games and ask/look for questions there.
Yo guys, I recently started playing Roundscape Adorevia and I've come across an issue. I just finished vespers booty and I can't go back to the castle or any other location. The only thing I can do is travel and fight in my ship. Is there a npc I need to talk to to get back, because I don't seee any crystal.I used the horse item to get back to the castle and It worked,but when I leave the castle istead of going to Oakshire I go back to Rockcliffe. Any help please

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I haven't played Roundscape in a while, have the developers finally made the Journal functional? I remember it barely working, if at all, when I last played Roundscape.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I haven't played Roundscape in a while, have the developers finally made the Journal functional? I remember it barely working, if at all, when I last played Roundscape.
It has gotten better in more recent versions. Quests show up/update/complete more often. However there are still bugs and missing quests in the journal.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes