Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So ... I don't know if it's me or a bug or whatevs but when I started the game it told me how many perk points I had when I went to the perk mirror.

I did a few missions, went back to the perk mirror and it no longer tells me how many perk points I have. I did level up a few times and it told me I had perks so i'm not going in guessing but it doesn't give me a number anymore.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
So ... I don't know if it's me or a bug or whatevs but when I started the game it told me how many perk points I had when I went to the perk mirror.

I did a few missions, went back to the perk mirror and it no longer tells me how many perk points I have. I did level up a few times and it told me I had perks so i'm not going in guessing but it doesn't give me a number anymore.
I've never gotten that bug, but a bug in a similar vein. Where the perk points don't update after I spend them. So say I have four perk points and spend them. The menu amount will still show up as four. When it should be zero. Then after a while of playing the menu resets itself correctly. It's possible the coding for the perk menu isn't robust.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I don't think the perk screen reduces spent points for anyone.
but i have noticed that if you open and close the RPG maker menu (Where you can change equipment etc) while in the perk screen,
that your remaining perk points do update.

Smokey8

Mar 15, 2018
I ve runed into a problem in the last couple of versions of this game i used to play till about version 2.5 or something and didnt had any trouble but in version 4.7 and 4.8 i run into a black screen in the deep forest in the map of the beach where the girl is being attacked by the plant. the game works its just the screen is completly black, i can go back to the other map and everything is fine but that map is always black no matter how many times i get in and out of there. In version 4.7 i continued to play since that was not an essential map and i runned into the same problem when meeting carys wich made it impossible to continue. i've looked around but it seems i'm the only one having this problem if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated

Ero-Sen Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender.
The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: Kaliyo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting:

Cheat Codes:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Save Fix:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Only use this fix for save files made with or below version 4.3

Extras: - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD - CLASS REVAMP MOD - FAN SIGNATURE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 526529 View attachment 526517 View attachment 526521 View attachment 526528 View attachment 526520 View attachment 526530 View attachment 526522
View attachment 526523 View attachment 526525 View attachment 526526 View attachment 526527 View attachment 526518 View attachment 526524 View attachment 526516
hello, i'm not sure if its an issue or not, but the game says 3.7gb but when i extract it goes all the way down to 2.11gb is it like that with everyone else? also the paladin items won't leave my inventory after quest completion and the warlock book too, i avoided doing their quests till i make sure if its not a bug.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
These castle attacks are pissing me off.

I started a new game, haven't played for a while and plodding along well. Finishes Ornesse and gets a few upgrades so set it to easy as I can't take any tougher attacks yet....

Getting hit by skeletons from the impossible difficulty constantly.

Lost a shit load of gold and made zero valor gems.

I played it a while back and it was one of my fave games. Emek's had just launched so I haven't touched the 2 newer add ons yet.

It's frustrating to see a game I really enjoyed still be such a bug riddled mess. It's not the only broken thing i've found just the one pissing me off the most.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Sorry to borther . I have a question
How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help
You can check out Redknight's walkthrough for more information on the pregnancy system in the game. I also detailed the female MC's pregnancy options in this post.

Reactions: SV_PO

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How did you get into Act III without completing "God of Death" and Act II? That shouldn't be possible.
It's not possible unless someone messed around with switches in a save editor in which case that save is dead, there is no fixing it, they messed the order of the game and broke all the things.

No one is stupid enough to do that though and mess with switches to progress so it must be a really weird bug.

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
It's not possible unless someone messed around with switches in a save editor in which case that save is dead, there is no fixing it, they messed the order of the game and broke all the things.

No one is stupid enough to do that though and mess with switches to progress so it must be a really weird bug.
Yeah I'm looking at their switches right now, and it doesn't add up with the images they posted. They are way into Act III, they have Katelyn and have 22 main quest entries, 22 side quest entries, and 6 companion quest entries. Yet on the images above only 3 main quest entries, 3 side quests entries, and 3 companion quests entries.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I upload my save 23 and 24
Hi yuyured, for some reason on your game's end the quest journal was not updating at all. Did you get this save from some else, or did you do everything yourself? When I look at your save files I get a different depiction of the quest journal. It look's like this:
save24_questjournal.PNG

And when I go to your switches checking out the results of the end of Act II, to see if Murkhal is dead, and if Lankin is alive,and if Act III started I get this:
svae24_switches.PNG

So those two quests you're talking about "A New Hope" and "The God of Death" are already done for your save in slot 24. If you want you can keep playing your save and see if it updates or lets you keep progressing into Act III. If that's not possible your save is rather messed up and could be lost for you. The only thing I could think of trying would be to repackage my config, global, and with your save 24 file, and have you retry them on your end. Then see if the game updates with some of my global data. That's not a guaranteed fix though.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes