onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Well that "Castle" is not there. And i'm using version 4.8.
What Act are you in? And try talking to Francis or the builder. I don't remember the exact unlock for it. When I carried my saves over from the last version it was just automatically there for me. If it still doesn't show up, I'll look into tomorrow.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
What Act are you in? And try talking to Francis or the builder. I don't remember the exact unlock for it. When I carried my saves over from the last version it was just automatically there for me. If it still doesn't show up, I'll look into tomorrow.
i'm in Act 3. I did both Facis's and builder's upgrade.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I'm brand new to this game, and I have a couple of questions. Whenever I level up I get these "perk points", but I have no idea how to use them. I also have no idea how to use the lockpicking mechanics in order to open a chest. Any help and/or advice would be very much appreciated.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
I'm brand new to this game, and I have a couple of questions. Whenever I level up I get these "perk points", but I have no idea how to use them. I also have no idea how to use the lockpicking mechanics in order to open a chest. Any help and/or advice would be very much appreciated.
You can use perk point on a perk menu as for lockpicking mechanics you have use arrow keys you will figure it out.

onen

Jan 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Roundscape Adorevia v3.6A + @redknight00's gallery mod
  • Download (offline due to the reference error)
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

if you start a new game and encounter 'Reference error: gc is not defined', save as soon as possible, restart the game and load this save

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Please re upload the link

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hi Kraken Bender, I used your save files, and I immediately got the castle workbench in the throne room. So I'm not really sure what type of bug you encountered. Or if there was some error while you downloaded the game. I'll attach your save files, with a new save in slot 3, and it has all the throne options unlocked, and I switched to the royal throne room. Give it a go, and tell me if the new save fixes it for you. Otherwise I would recommend re-downloading the game.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know what the key item "blood" does. You get it after defeating the final boos in the Whitemoon Abyss

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Hi Kraken Bender, I used your save files, and I immediately got the castle workbench in the throne room. So I'm not really sure what type of bug you encountered. Or if there was some error while you downloaded the game. I'll attach your save files, with a new save in slot 3, and it has all the throne options unlocked, and I switched to the royal throne room. Give it a go, and tell me if the new save fixes it for you. Otherwise I would recommend re-downloading the game.
Thanks onyxmoose for the look-out. Well it didn't work this method it's look like i'm encountering a bug. Guess I have to re-download the game but thank you anyway man.

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thanks onyxmoose for the look-out. Well it didn't work this method it's look like i'm encountering a bug. Guess I have to re-download the game but thank you anyway man.
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on there. I haven't encountered anyone with the same type of bug as you. Even if it's a problem with switches/variables I can't tell because it's automatically fine for me. Hopefully the re-download helps; I wish my save could have fixed it for you.

Guys, I'm stuck here, what to do?
It's a puzzle, and you have to find the two boxes with gold on either side of the room that are not lined up properly. They should be at the bottom of the room. Once you find them, just click them.

Last edited:

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a walkthrough that isn't on Racaty? It's not downloading and just pops up with spyware.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Pleaaase, I'm unable to use glyphs, orbs and so on my weapons and armors !
I've tried nearly everything, except, maybe, the right solution !
Read my previous posts, you will find that I have already tried...
Help me !

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is there a walkthrough that isn't on Racaty? It's not downloading and just pops up with spyware.
I'm pretty sure my mega link for the 4.6v walkthrough is in this thread. On post #8,669. You can always use the search bar and check as well.

Pleaaase, I'm unable to use glyphs, orbs and so on my weapons and armors !
I've tried nearly everything, except, maybe, the right solution !
Read my previous posts, you will find that I have already tried...
Help me !
I'll try to give a go at explaining. First make sure you have glyphs, obs, marks, etc... in your inventory. You find this in your items menu. Then go to your weapons menu, left click on it, to lock the menu in place. (Go to armor menu for armor items) Find the weapon you want to add the augment to, left click on it, to lock it in the menu. From here left click on either Mark, Glyph, or Orb. If you have the correct augment another menu will pop up with all the available augments that can go in that slot. Left click on the augment you want. The augment should then be added to the weapon. Right click out of the menus, and you should be all set.

Reactions: lucas69

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on there. I haven't encountered anyone with the same type of bug as you. Even if it's a problem with switches/variables I can't tell because it's automatically fine for me. Hopefully the re-download helps; I wish my save could have fixed it for you.

It's a puzzle, and you have to find the two boxes with gold on either side of the room that are not lined up properly. They should be a the bottom of the room. Once you find them, just click them.
Thank you...

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i've played this game multiple times, mainly because i like the fighting mechanic and managing the glyph, mark and orb stuffs, felt like materia system from ff7. but i can't shake this feeling that many of missed opportunity within the small aspects of the game, like pickaxe pretty much useless, quest items that have no use, some underdeveloped character like gajah, roderick, galhart, and xyless (i felt like there's much can be done with them), so many "closed" door that can't be opened no matter what you do and lack of explorable area in some city like xas and laroavia. felt like the game focused too much on the H content and not the game itself. don't get me wrong, i like the game, which is why i played it so many times, it just a little nitpick i got that i want to say.

Reactions: hrhr

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure my mega link for the 4.6v walkthrough is in this thread. On post #8,669. You can always use the search bar and check as well.

I'll try to give a go at explaining. First make sure you have glyphs, obs, marks, etc... in your inventory. You find this in your items menu. Then go to your weapons menu, left click on it, to lock the menu in place. (Go to armor menu for armor items) Find the weapon you want to add the augment to, left click on it, to lock it in the menu. From here left click on either Mark, Glyph, or Orb. If you have the correct augment another menu will pop up with all the available augments that can go in that slot. Left click on the augment you want. The augment should then be added to the weapon. Right click out of the menus, and you should be all set.
Thank you very much for your detailled explanation

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
What is this thing about? When I click on the monument thing it just says "An ancient scripture graces this monument." and I can turn the levers by interacting with them, but as for as I can tell they don't do anything. Anybody know what this is?

1588223748131.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes