onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Here they are.
It seems the switch for unlocking Cinkahn never happened in your game. It's possible the game never registered that you touched the teleportation crystal there. So I went and edited your save file, and I brought your character to Cinkahn. If something like this ever happens again, where you are locked out of Cinkahn or Valorn, because the teleportation crystals are grayed out, get a rpgmaker save editor. I posted one in this thread awhile ago. You can search for it there or elsewhere. Open your save with the editor, click on advanced options, go to the switches tab, and scroll down to switch 328, click on the box next to Cinkahn, and then save & exit.

Reactions: FuQ8 and ss23312

ss23312

Jun 8, 2018
It seems the switch for unlocking Cinkahn never happened in your game. It's possible the game never registered that you touched the teleportation crystal there. So I went and edited your save file, and I brought your character to Cinkahn. If something like this ever happens again, where you are locked out of Cinkahn or Valorn, because the teleportation crystals are grayed out, get a rpgmaker save editor. I posted one in this thread awhile ago. You can search for it there or elsewhere. Open your save with the editor, click on advanced options, go to the switches tab, and scroll down to switch 328, click on the box next to Cinkahn, and then save & exit.
Thank you so so much!!!!!! Ive been stuck here for weeks and it was driving me crazy. I got the RPG editor too. Thank you!!

Reactions: onyxmoose

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Hey everyone, so im at the quest in Act II at slinks where you have to choose to bind the Demon or release her. The problem is my morality is 112 and i have already done the barrack quest in summeredge so that means i cant recruit the demon willingly. Is there another way to spam corruption? or maybe use saveditor( i dont know if i can use it on morality). Thanks

Edit: nevermind, i know how to change the morality trough save editor now thanks to onyxmoose explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose

SDffa

Jan 1, 2020
I didnt do any carys quest in act 1 and now im in act 2, i did (Mysterious Lette) quest, and now when i try to go to take the second quest i cant find her, can i get her in the second act or?

Josh5000

Sep 4, 2018
i have a quastion last time i played this game was like a year ago? anyways it was before all the extra stuff that got added so im waiting it all to be finished so i can play it all together so when i finished it i choose ending with succubus so if i remember correctly she disappears and theres cutscene with her talking to someone so did that have any continuation or nah?

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys! I completed the Rilke's quest but I couldn't able to get any H-scene with her. She always get mad when I choose to grope her. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Hey guys! I completed the Rilke's quest but I couldn't able to get any H-scene with her. She always get mad when I choose to grope her. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Have you tried different option when you talk with her outside after finishing the quest? I forgot what i choose but she should get horny instead of mad when you grope her. After that, you should do a couple of quest before back again and talk with her to get H-scene.

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Just wondering...is it better to bind xyress or free her? I choose to free her but she like a beach after i recruit plus there's that scene in the amulet and i'm not really into submissive. On the other hand, I felt a bit bad after bind her because she act like a poor slave but there's also the future prediction of getting married. Anyway, Does it gonna affect the story in long term? will the H-scene and event/quest with xyress locked if i bind her?

Apr 18, 2020
Really impressed by this game, most RPGM games are pretty meh. Only complaints involve the act 3 and the pirate 'dlc' both feel very forced, even though the whole game is pretty linear, at least the Hero has a reason for pushing forward (for the most part.)

In act 3 your only motive seems to be "YOU ARE APPOINTED AS OUR AGENT, YOU CANNOT DISOBEY!!" even in your own castle people from the other continent just show up and demand you go do dumb shit because "It was assigned to you" or "Turning down an invitation would be rude!"

In 'Pirate Land' after you get betrayed and 'escape' you literally have no motive for staying, other then revenge for a failed kidnapping? And if you are playing 'good guy' half the game is 'Revenge and hate should never be the control you!"

Also if someone who writes on this game does see this remove mentions of time passing for main quests, because that dark elf waiting outside my castle for a hunt in 'one week' is very silly after months pass due to other events (example pregnancy.)

I don't know if the writers changed or they just got sick of trying but it was a pretty big letdown trying to play the game a second time to see the different backgrounds special events and finding choices stop have ANY effect after act 2.

TLDR
Rant about quality drop off after act 2. Overall still a decent game (doubly so for being an H-Game with gameplay/story)

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i have a quastion last time i played this game was like a year ago? anyways it was before all the extra stuff that got added so im waiting it all to be finished so i can play it all together so when i finished it i choose ending with succubus so if i remember correctly she disappears and theres cutscene with her talking to someone so did that have any continuation or nah?
The game is going to get more small updates and a new dlc at some point. So it'll be awhile before the devs stop adding extra content to it. As for the character/companion endings those are all the same still. The succubus ending is still intentionally left open. No change to that ending since you last played.

I didnt do any carys quest in act 1 and now im in act 2, i did (Mysterious Lette) quest, and now when i try to go to take the second quest i cant find her, can i get her in the second act or?
Yeah you can get her in ACT I as well. After you complete the "Mysterious Letter" quest, go to the north plaza in Summeredge. This is the map zone right above the zone with the inn and entryway. Walk up the steps that lead towards the noble houses/castle, and Carys will come out of hiding and have a small cutscene with the player. That will start her recruitment quest "A Cure For Seren".

For Rilke, I made a little guide, note I did this as a male character. I don't know if it changes for female characters. I always try to be respectful beforehand just in case as well.

After doing Rilke's ingredient quest, go back to cabin, and join her for the stew.
x=(player action/dialogue choice)
x cop feel
h-scene starts
x Trying to make you feel good
x I'm sorry
x I understand

After seeing Rilke at her son's grave, you have to wait for the next event trigger/leave castle and come back.
x I have to admit something
x I'm sorry Rilke
x I understand if you want me to leave
x You did what you could Rilke
x What happened?
x I'm so sorry
x I think I can manage that
h-scene
x Glad I could make you feel better

Leave cabin, wait for new event trigger/leave castle, comeback to cabin.
x I've been thinking about you a lot too
x sounds good to me!
h-scene
x I really enjoyed that

Hope that helps. Also you can search in the thread, with the search bar, for more Rilke information. We've had other discussions about Rilke's scenes before. That way you wouldn't have to wait for an answer.

Just wondering...is it better to bind xyress or free her? I choose to free her but she like a beach after i recruit plus there's that scene in the amulet and i'm not really into submissive. On the other hand, I felt a bit bad after bind her because she act like a poor slave but there's also the future prediction of getting married. Anyway, Does it gonna affect the story in long term? will the H-scene and event/quest with xyress locked if i bind her?
I always bind her. That way you don't actually have to change your morality to have her as a companion. Even if you're a "good" character. Xyless is the spirit of domination so if she is binded to the player she'll like a dominant and a sadist player. So she likes being degraded. Even if she doesn't openly admit it at first. If she is free, and good or evil morality for player, her end cards will always reflect her trying to take over the world or succeed Ginsohn. Then she will eventually vanish from the player. If she is binded she'll actually warm up to a good player, and be impressed by an evil player. Without leaving them, even with her amulet gone from her companion quest. Also you can't marry her in game. Which I always found an interesting choice since you get the possible future vision with her. It never actually happens in game. That's my opinion on the matter.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
Have you tried different option when you talk with her outside after finishing the quest? I forgot what i choose but she should get horny instead of mad when you grope her. After that, you should do a couple of quest before back again and talk with her to get H-scene.
Thanks man

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As male PC can i experience every single piece of content intended for male PC's in the game in a single run? or do i have to plan out different runs of the game?
how can i experience as much a possible?
No, you can't.

You will only miss a handful of events but some are tied to origins.

Farm origin has scenes with the mother you won't get with any other origin. Templar has scenes no other origin will get, same for noble, soldier and thief.

Everything else you can get, just not the origin ones.

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
The game is going to get more small updates and a new dlc at some point. So it'll be awhile before the devs stop adding extra content to it. As for the character/companion endings those are all the same still. The succubus ending is still intentionally left open. No change to that ending since you last played.

Yeah you can get her in ACT I as well. After you complete the "Mysterious Letter" quest, go to the north plaza in Summeredge. This is the map zone right above the zone with the inn and entryway. Walk up the steps that lead towards the noble houses/castle, and Carys will come out of hiding and have a small cutscene with the player. That will start her recruitment quest "A Cure For Seren".

For Rilke, I made a little guide, note I did this as a male character. I don't know if it changes for female characters. I always try to be respectful beforehand just in case as well.

After doing Rilke's ingredient quest, go back to cabin, and join her for the stew.
x=(player action/dialogue choice)
x cop feel
h-scene starts
x Trying to make you feel good
x I'm sorry
x I understand

After seeing Rilke at her son's grave, you have to wait for the next event trigger/leave castle and come back.
x I have to admit something
x I'm sorry Rilke
x I understand if you want me to leave
x You did what you could Rilke
x What happened?
x I'm so sorry
x I think I can manage that
h-scene
x Glad I could make you feel better

Leave cabin, wait for new event trigger/leave castle, comeback to cabin.
x I've been thinking about you a lot too
x sounds good to me!
h-scene
x I really enjoyed that

Hope that helps. Also you can search in the thread, with the search bar, for more Rilke information. We've had other discussions about Rilke's scenes before. That way you wouldn't have to wait for an answer.

I always bind her. That way you don't actually have to change your morality to have her as a companion. Even if you're a "good" character. Xyless is the spirit of domination so if she is binded to the player she'll like a dominant and a sadist player. So she likes being degraded. Even if she doesn't openly admit it at first. If she is free, and good or evil morality for player, her end cards will always reflect her trying to take over the world or succeed Ginsohn. Then she will eventually vanish from the player. If she is binded she'll actually warm up to a good player, and be impressed by an evil player. Without leaving them, even with her amulet gone from her companion quest. Also you can't marry her in game. Which I always found an interesting choice since you get the possible future vision with her. It never actually happens in game. That's my opinion on the matter.
Appreciate it man thanks

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Market of Huldash :
After recovering the quest item (eitherr by fight or by gold), the party is unable to move.
I can change a member, do anything, but the main screen is frozen
How to resolve the problem ?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Market of Huldash :
After recovering the quest item (eitherr by fight or by gold), the party is unable to move.
I can change a member, do anything, but the main screen is frozen
How to resolve the problem ?
Have you tried the debug stone on your character yet? Sometimes when RPGmaker freezes, if you reload the area/map, it unfreezes as well.

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Have you tried the debug stone on your character yet? Sometimes when RPGmaker freezes, if you reload the area/map, it unfreezes as well.
Thank you, it works !
I just hope that it is the only one bug, since it was my only one stone !

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you, it works !
I just hope that it is the only one bug, since it was my only one stone !
The debug stone is repeatable; so no worries there. But it's a good idea to save often. Just in case the whole game freezes and you're not able to access the menu.

Reactions: Yoli
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes