apocalipze

May 25, 2017
New encounter with Katelyn in the Whitemoon Ruins including a new erotic scene for male player characters and an optional branch for those who are in good terms with Clawyn.

which one is this? can't seem to find it

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
New encounter with Katelyn in the Whitemoon Ruins including a new erotic scene for male player characters and an optional branch for those who are in good terms with Clawyn.

which one is this? can't seem to find it
I went around asking about this one, and I play tested with two different saves. That event seems to be bugged for people (including me). If you want you can search through the pictures folder of the game to at least see the images. I haven't found the dialogue in the files yet though. So I can't help there.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
I went around asking about this one, and I play tested with two different saves. That event seems to be bugged for people (including me). If you want you can search through the pictures folder of the game to at least see the images. I haven't found the dialogue in the files yet though. So I can't help there.
ic, ty for the reply. just gonna wait till it fixed or if there's more content to the game.

Reactions: onyxmoose

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I see Mayla has some additional content if I beat her (without killing her) and I put her in jail.
But what if I let her go and get her powers back? Does she disappear from the game?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
How to use Orbs, glyphs and so, obtained in the forge ?
I am unable to understand how it works...
Thank you in advance

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
How to use Orbs, glyphs and so, obtained in the forge ?
I am unable to understand how it works...
Thank you in advance
Go to Items in your menu, then select Weapons, then select weapon you need to improve, then select Mark/Glyph/Orb and insert it.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Go to Items in your menu, then select Weapons, then select weapon you need to improve, then select Mark/Glyph/Orb and insert it.
Thank you.
But, the problem, after selecting the weapon, I don't have the possiblity to select a Mark, Glyph or Orb, no choice is possible

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Pretend you're talking to someone who's son is dead and make the choices that make the most sense for a normal human being to say when they're trying to be sensitive
Im not very normal so I dont have any idea what could I said, aside 'Im sorry'
So... how I make the old orc lady stay?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
as male or female mc ? idk about female, but for male mc, there's a guide posted here #8,652
Hey that's me :), and the female version should be relatively similar.

I see Mayla has some additional content if I beat her (without killing her) and I put her in jail.
But what if I let her go and get her powers back? Does she disappear from the game?
Yeah she disappears from the game.

Is there a CG Rip?
Not on this site, although it's pretty easy to just download the game, open the hidden images folder, and view all the cg images. If you want something online, in case you don't want to download, . Just note it isn't up to date for the latest few versions, but it does have some non-canon fan art images/image contest entries, within the first two pages, if you want to take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

jacksnow159753

Jan 18, 2019
Update on the bug I found concerning Xyless's Chaos form:

If you win a battle with Xyless still in Chaos form (dead or alive) the game starts spitting out this error and will continue to do so until you do the following:

1. Get into a new battle.
2. Turn Xyless into Chaos.
3. Keeper her alive long enough to turn back into herself (4 turns)
4. Get out of battle, Xyless will be bugged (missing portrait/character sprite).
5. Remove her from your formation, add someone else.
6. Save and exit the game.
7. Restart your save. Xyless should be fixed and the error should be gone. If not, save, exit, try again. Also make sure that ALL saves that you have that may be during the time when she's still Chaos when the battle ends (dead or alive), will spew out the error, so make sure they're deleted.
have tried this many times, wont fix the bug for me. any other solutions?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Guys CG location ? i cant find it anywhere in imp folder
It's a hidden folder. So you either have to search for the folder directly, so the folder called "pictures" in this case, in the search bar. Or change your settings so you can see hidden folders in the file explorer. Here's a support page to change you settings to see hidden folders.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Thank you.
But, the problem, after selecting the weapon, I don't have the possiblity to select a Mark, Glyph or Orb, no choice is possible
Have you checked your armours? If you got a Sphere it fits only them.
Also, have you been able to insert any other orbs from stores and quests before that?

Reactions: owonderate

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Have you checked your armours? If you got a Sphere it fits only them.
Also, have you been able to insert any other orbs from stores and quests before that?
Nothing works :
I tried on weapons, armors, no way...
I tried with starter glyph, for example, I can choice a person of the party, but, it is inactive
Idem with any orbs or spheres

PS : I've started a new game since I had the same problems with the previous one
PPS : Even when I search to optimize a Weapon, armor and so in the menu of an member of the crew, it is impossible
PPPS : I have already installed a new download to correct the one I used, with no change...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes