CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
I definitely found a bug. You can go into the black area and even access the golden chest if you follow the red line I drew. The golden chest had the same Crown of the Desert God the left silver chest had btw.

1588233215311.png

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I definitely found a bug. You can go into the black area and even access the golden chest if you follow the red line I drew. The golden chest had the same Crown of the Desert God the left silver chest had btw.
Yeah I don't think you're suppose to be able to get to the chest. Some of the interiors, with open black spaces like that, are bugged and aren't entirely blocked off. There's some more in Act 3 as well. I usually get stuck in the walls of the castle you find Katelyn in.

Sep 16, 2018
Whenever I try to save I just get a error sound, and when I try to exit the options menu I get an error message telling me to go to my config.rpgsave file in the www\save folder of the game. When I go that folder I see a save.rar file and when I click that my computer asks how I want to open it. Is there a solution for this problem?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I also have random fps drops, anyone has a solution? I tried enabling the "Sync Monitor FPS" option but that made it worst!
for me it only happens during the menu the, everything else plays without a problem, but opening the menu and just moving the selection key up and down takes anywhere between 10- 40 seconds just to move once.

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
Does any one know how to make the player a futa by chance? Because I don't have a single idea how to do so.

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
Ok, a little annoyed. Took me forever to beat the 2nd to last fight in the Abyss and all I got was a lousy name change rock. Anyway, does anyone know what the Blood item from beating the last fight in the Abyss does?

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
Paladin's Pledge bugged? I've got the quest, read the map, got to the location but there is nothing there
Did you follow the path exactly as the map shows? You'll know you're on the right track because a light will shine at 3 points along the route. At the end you'll see the girl goddess in the grove

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes