Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It does look like some switches have been flicked that shouldn't have been.

It looks like an attempt to skip content without doing it.

Not saying that's what someone has done but from the quest log and the switches, they don't add up.

Reactions: onyxmoose

yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
Hi yuyured, for some reason on your game's end the quest journal was not updating at all. Did you get this save from some else, or did you do everything yourself? When I look at your save files I get a different depiction of the quest journal. It look's like this:
View attachment 657217

And when I go to your switches checking out the results of the end of Act II, to see if Murkhal is dead, and if Lankin is alive,and if Act III started I get this:
View attachment 657218

So those two quests you're talking about "A New Hope" and "The God of Death" are already done for your save in slot 24. If you want you can keep playing your save and see if it updates or lets you keep progressing into Act III. If that's not possible your save is rather messed up and could be lost for you. The only thing I could think of trying would be to repackage my config, global, and with your save 24 file, and have you retry them on your end. Then see if the game updates with some of my global data. That's not a guaranteed fix though.
I know I did went to rescue to lankin but it look like disapepar probaly bug ;-;

jzage123

Oct 29, 2017
is there any further transformation in this game for the protag besides werewolf? Also how do i transform into a werewolf mid battle it won't let me select it no matter what

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
please for the love of good someone upload the full female save
So here's the problem with that question. For a normal linear game that would not be an issue for a full save. I would have gladly given one out long ago. RA is by no means a linear game. There are scenes you can miss, or scenes that have different outcomes. Depending on who you chose to be/how you finish certain quests. For instance there are five different origins: Noble, Thief, Farmer, Templar, and Soldier. Each with their own unique sex scenes, quests, and dialogues. Other quests you need to save beforehand and do different paths to get all sex scenes for the quest.

So when you state "full female save". You're not asking a concise question. And the way the question is asked seems like you want five different full play-throughs of the game. (Note the game takes a fair amount of hours to complete). If you just want images, you can download the game and find the pictures folder, and look at them there. The benefit of RA is that the pictures are in .png and .jpeg, not the .rpgmvp format. (Compared to games like Renryuu Ascension). Dialogue is a bit trickier to track but it can be done. There is also a gallery mod made by Redknight. It's not perfect, and not fully complete, but it does a decent job of making a wide variety of the scenes available. Without one playing much of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Parthornax

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
What's the update schedule of this game like? If I were to download it now what are the chances a new version will be out before I finish going through the current version?

WinterNanachi

Apr 7, 2020
What's the update schedule of this game like? If I were to download it now what are the chances a new version will be out before I finish going through the current version?
It's usually on their patreon but you would have to pay there patreon levels to usually see them.

Reactions: Troqu

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They release a update every 2-3 months and latest one was in march 30. So you will likely be able to finish the game before a new update arrives.

Reactions: Troqu

tshonwomble

May 16, 2020
I read the patch notes for 4.8 and it says throne room customization is available, yet I can't find it anywhere in the castle?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes