Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
I am not a fan of rpg maker titles but roundscape made me curious. The intro videos are first class!
Would love to see this game as renpy/unity ect port.

I have played only 10 minutes so far and I hope there's not too much backtracking.

Pingas1234

May 21, 2018
I am not a fan of rpg maker titles but roundscape made me curious. The intro videos are first class!
Would love to see this game as renpy/unity ect port.

I have played only 10 minutes so far and I hope there's not too much backtracking.
Also not a big fan of rpgm, but game seemed interesting, so DLing it rn.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
come on guys
a save is all i m asking
i am not able to move on from act 1
stuck at last quest where i have to investigate the temple and kill a monster no such thing in the entire map of valeria

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
give me a full completed or even act 2 or 3 save i will use gallery mod to watch the scenes i missed just get me out of this act 1

deathmihai

Jun 29, 2019
How do you get the sex scene with Meredith and the Horse? The Handjob one I got and Meredith is at 25 Affection (I assume this is what AP is in the guide), but the scene won't trigger. Is there other requirements for it?

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Hey can anybody help me?, i finished the game but when i kill the final boss the game screen freezes(the sounds are still there) in the purple cloud part

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Is the "Hard as Iron" quest bugged? I cannot find the missing bon smith in Novos. None of the doors in West Novos can be activated. I might've screwed it up by using the anvil and then also talking to the smith assistant. Is there any way to fix this, or has the bon moved somewhere else since the manuals were written?

Update: never mind. Seems like you have to deliver the goo bottles before that quest can progress. Similarly, one cannot deliver the goo to Ornesse if the inn-keeper's sister has not yet been found :-\

Last edited:

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
HELP!
I am stuck in ACT 2: Seeker of the Sword. Tried for half an hour but couldn't pass the entrance enemy. Any suggestion?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
HELP!
I am stuck in ACT 2: Seeker of the Sword. Tried for half an hour but couldn't pass the entrance enemy. Any suggestion?
Are you not able to defeat them in combat? Or is there something else going on? It shouldn't be too difficult if you have decent weapons and attachments. If it is a different problem, give some more specifics and we can try and get you moving again.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
Are you not able to defeat them in combat? Or is there something else going on? It shouldn't be too difficult if you have decent weapons and attachments. If it is a different problem, give some more specifics and we can try and get you moving again.
I can't defeat them. I killed two out of them but my landing party has died.

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
The enemy is striking first (after my first player's strike) and often multiple times it seems. Even before i start my second strike. Is there a way to strike first with all four of the team player? Now it is like I strike with 2 and they strike 5 to 6. By the time my next player ready to strike, I'm down 1 or 2 players.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
HELP!
Do you want to try and use the skip combat command and or Dragon Sword? If the regular combat is being a pain, and you just want the story, you can just skip the combat for that section. Or if you want to post your save folder I can try and have a look at what your setup is. I can't help much without knowing exactly what you have. And the best way to do that is by having access to your save.

How do i get the new Katelyn scene?
She has a couple new ones actually this update. If you're referring to the KatelynXMalePlayerXClawyn scene it's bugged.

Reactions: Rastko
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes