onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Just a quick question, in your own opinion, is the content better for the female or the male mc?
Both genders share a lot of scenes however the male mc usually gets extra vanilla type sex scenes. While the female mc generally gets extra scenes of the nontypical fetishes. If you want to have a look at the walkthrough there is a large section on sex scenes, with the associated fetishes, broken down by character and region. It only briefly describes the scenes, so it doesn't spoil the image or actual dialogue of the scene.

Reactions: WildArtistHunt

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
So, this is a pretty big game. And sometimes small but important details get forgotten in big projects.

I noticed that when purchasing weapons and armors or going through the menus, the game does not tell you if you or another party member can equip it. You either can and it shows up, or it doesn't. But I just bought a Cold Forged Hammer, and I can't equip it, and the game doesn't tell me which classes I can be to use it. It is a basic standard in video game design to notify the players of these kinds of details.

Last edited:

hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
hi! last time i played the game was around the 2. something release, so i just downloaded the 4.8 release and i tried to boot my old save file but multiple errors keep poping up. is there a way to play the old save file? thanks!

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
hi! last time i played the game was around the 2. something release, so i just downloaded the 4.8 release and i tried to boot my old save file but multiple errors keep poping up. is there a way to play the old save file? thanks!
Have you tried the save fix on the 1st page of this thread? There should be a mega link near the other download options.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
yeah i tried... didnt work, perhaps my save file is to old? is there a older save file fix that may work? thanks thou
If it's from version 2.x then it might be too old. I've seen saves from 3.x work with the fix, but I haven't used an older save then that with the save fix. My thought process was working on conjecture there.

If it you need to speed through to a certain location/ACT feel free to use the pdf walkthrough by Redknight on here. (It's up to version 4.6) And if you have any other game related questions feel free to ask.

Zxevian

Apr 21, 2020
What's the purpose of the cave south of Slinsk? It's blocked by the rocks so I can't pass through.

Also Twilia came to me asking to meet her at a North cave and bring Rulwe? Where can I find that cave?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
What's the purpose of the cave south of Slinsk? It's blocked by the rocks so I can't pass through.

Also Twilia came to me asking to meet her at a North cave and bring Rulwe? Where can I find that cave?
Have you cleared the Oakshire cave yet? I think you're referring to the other entrance of the Oakshire cave that connects to the area outside of Slinsk.
Twilia you meet outside the entrance to the Oakshire cave pass the church/temple.
Capture.PNG

Zxevian

Apr 21, 2020
Have you cleared the Oakshire cave yet? I think you're referring to the other entrance of the Oakshire cave that connects to the area outside of Slinsk.
Twilia you meet outside the entrance to the Oakshire cave pass the church/temple.
View attachment 692746
Oh, thank you! I totally forgot about the cave in Oakshire :p

Also, I think my game is bugged as I didn't gain any affection with Gajah even though I made the correct choices. I'm still at 2 affection with him. Is it enough for the scenes or should I return to another save?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes