Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To bad, you could not choose more than 1 origin. Like i should be able to choose Noble, Templar and Soldier. They all line up near the same.
I sort of agree, except for the choice of Templar.
The backstory for that doesn't fit with other origins, due to being raised from a child and then trained as a Templar. Soldiers also wouldn't technically be compatible with Noble, without reworking it into an officer type role. You just know that the Noble mother wouldn't let her child be a rank & file soldier, regardless of the father being somewhat more practical/hands on than her.

Hypothetically, a reworked origin system could have Noble-Templar or Noble-Soldier, with class training option later for the other class (Templar, soldier class training later and vice-versa).

Sadly, it's really an academic topic, since we won't get to see that kind of thing, for this game at least.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
The Tilan DLC is still in development. I'm also not sure how much Kaliyo's development pipeline has been affected by COVID.
It is a little bit of a concern that the Patreon page which details all the projects they're doing like Roundscape and Arenus hadn't been update since April. Hopefully nothing bad has happened.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Arenus is a full steam game release. We likely will only get news about it when they have something big to share.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Is it possible to avoid rape content?
Yes; there isn't very much of it, but almost all of it is easily avoidable.
Been a while since I played, though I can only recall a couple scenes that happen regardless of what you do, but I believe there's an option to skip them when they come up.

Last edited:

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
Is there more scenes for the noble mother planned? Pregnancy for the mothers? Also, repeatable scenes?
I love this game, but more incest scenes are appreciated, if possible . I just love the look of the noble mother.

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. Love the story and the characters. However, I'm not a fan of completing quests to unlock scenes. For example, you need to complete this quest, then she will tell you that she's pregnant. I like it more simple like she will tell you after 3 days. Also, there are scenes that are not repeatable. I'm a fan of pregnancy, and even better if it's repeatable. I know the game has it if you play as female, but I'm a male.

Mar 14, 2020
I got pregnant with wolves and never got a scene of them being born since I was pregnant with two things at once. I believe there is a scene locked behind this and I don't know how it could be solved. If anyone knows how it would be greatly appreciated.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I got pregnant with wolves and never got a scene of them being born since I was pregnant with two things at once. I believe there is a scene locked behind this and I don't know how it could be solved. If anyone knows how it would be greatly appreciated.
I had the opposite problem of you once, where the wolves took priority over a human pregnancy. Sometimes Roundscape's pregnancy swithces/variables get really confused with the specialty pregnancies. Like the wolf, dragon, and minotaur chieftain ones. (I've had bugs with all three in the past). So it's best to complete those while your character is not pregnant with anything else.

For your problem, I would recommend trying to playing the game more/finish quests. The pregnancy system/time progression primarily relies on quest completion. Rather than total time running around/traveling. So your other pregnancy might be on the back burner as far as the game's code is concerned. It is possible that it might have been skipped entirely too. (Happened to me before for other pregnancy events).

If that doesn't work, send me a message with your save folder, and I can try and force the pregnancy switches and variables. I haven't figured out all the pregnancies yet. As the game's code doesn't have the most straightforward naming/numbering scheme. But I might be able to at least get the wolf pregnancy sorted out. Even if the scene doesn't play out, I could probably get it to where the wolves are in the player character's room in the castle.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
I'm having a problem with Natalia where no matter how many times I enter the map she's in, the first meeting with her never triggers. She just stands behind the pillar and can't be interacted with. Is there any way I can fix this?

Mar 14, 2020
I had the opposite problem of you once, where the wolves took priority over a human pregnancy. Sometimes Roundscape's pregnancy swithces/variables get really confused with the specialty pregnancies. Like the wolf, dragon, and minotaur chieftain ones. (I've had bugs with all three in the past). So it's best to complete those while your character is not pregnant with anything else.

For your problem, I would recommend trying to playing the game more/finish quests. The pregnancy system/time progression primarily relies on quest completion. Rather than total time running around/traveling. So your other pregnancy might be on the back burner as far as the game's code is concerned. It is possible that it might have been skipped entirely too. (Happened to me before for other pregnancy events).

If that doesn't work, send me a message with your save folder, and I can try and force the pregnancy switches and variables. I haven't figured out all the pregnancies yet. As the game's code doesn't have the most straightforward naming/numbering scheme. But I might be able to at least get the wolf pregnancy sorted out. Even if the scene doesn't play out, I could probably get it to where the wolves are in the player character's room in the castle.
yeah I loaded a previous save and it turns out the game thinks I gave birth to them but it never gave me the second scene or the scene where I actually did give birth to them. It just put them in my room. I'm fine with that as I'm not too keen on the scene you get. Thanks for the help!

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm having a problem with Natalia where no matter how many times I enter the map she's in, the first meeting with her never triggers. She just stands behind the pillar and can't be interacted with. Is there any way I can fix this?
Are you playing as a female or male character?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes