onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm at Xas, and I can't find the special pregnancy potion for Princess Rina. The guide says the Vendor at the castle, but I can't find the vendor. The public humiliation scene also won't start, even with Ruksana in the party. Help me please!

I also need tips for grinding gold.
You have to meet and save Ciiraci in Ornesse. Then she'll come to the castle and you can accept her services. Then she'll be a potion vendor. If Ciiraci doesn't have the "Special Anti-Pregnancy" potion to sell use a save editor and give yourself one. For your second point, apparently some people have this bug with the pillory scene. I made a brief guide using a rpgmaker save editor, and the games switches, to go around that. For your third point, killing a lot of mobs, selling loot, and investing in Castle upgrades. There is a code for adding money in the game if you want to speed it up though. Or you can use a save editor and add all the gold you want. If you don't want to worry about grinding for gold.

i would like pregnancy to be guaranteed, is their a way to chance the pregnancy variable?
There are switches towards the bottom of the switch list that deal with pregnancy. and I think there might be some variables too. The switches would force the game, but I'm not sure about the bugs that might arise. I haven't done much experimenting with them. I wholeheartedly agree with you though about the 100% rate. If you try and fiddle with the switches I'd be interested in what you find out.

Someone should really come out with a mod that fixes the damn quest log.
It used to be much worse in earlier versions.

Last edited:

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Another question is i wonder if i could you the save editor to enable all the origins, that way i could experience all the content in one play-through.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I really wanna play this game, but I'm waiting for the complete tag!

How long do you guys think it will take to get that complete tag?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I don't suppose anyone knows of another game that has choice and consequence similar to this?
You can check out Renryuu: Ascension and The Last Sovereign. Those are fairly intensive RPGMaker games.

Another question is i wonder if i could you the save editor to enable all the origins, that way i could experience all the content in one play-through.
Wouldn't work, it would turn Roundscape into a buggy mess on the scale of a Bethesda game. Or the game would not load. Roundscape relies on a lot of switches and variables. So having conflicting switches breaks the game. That's one of the reasons the gallery mod messes up and breaks the game after you install and use it. You can view scene replays from different origins sure, but the actual game craps out on you.

I really wanna play this game, but I'm waiting for the complete tag!

How long do you guys think it will take to get that complete tag?
The main game is complete, and has been for a long time. Think of the new updates as DLCs and expansions. So if you want to see what the outcomes of the main story and epilogue you can. Everything else Kaliyo, and their team, makes is just an add-on. The DLCs and Expansion will stop whenever they feel like it. You'll be waiting a little while. I think they have the new DLC, and then maybe another final big update. But with everything going on, I wouldn't commit to a strict date. They're currently working on other games at the moment too.

Last edited:

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
A question, is it possible to reset a perk point? I think I screwed up my Guardian. I took the dual-wield perk in the tree and now I can't use my Living Shield as off-hand anymore. Is it a bug or is that intended? Because it seems a bit stupid that you suddenly can't use shields as a Guardian just because you now can dual-wield weapons..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A question, is it possible to reset a perk point? I think I screwed up my Guardian. I took the dual-wield perk in the tree and now I can't use my Living Shield as off-hand anymore. Is it a bug or is that intended? Because it seems a bit stupid that you suddenly can't use shields as a Guardian just because you now can dual-wield weapons..
It does seem like a bug, dual wield does seem to stop shield use and locks it to a weapon slot.

okcool123!@#

Jan 20, 2020
I'm at the Church of Mother in Ornesse, and I don't know how to finish the final room of the dungeon (the one which is like an invisible maze that sets you back if you make a wrong move). Help would be appreciated.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm at the Church of Mother in Ornesse, and I don't know how to finish the final room of the dungeon (the one which is like an invisible maze that sets you back if you make a wrong move). Help would be appreciated.
4th tile from left - start, 3 up, 2 left, 4 up, 2 right, 2 down, 2 right, 2 down, 2 right, 4 up, 2 left, 2 up, 5 left, 2 up, 7 right, 2 down, 2 right, 1 down, 3 right, 5 up

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
About that maze, I would save after every correct step then reload after a fail, after a few reloads though the game would just dump me at the start of the maze like it had a anti save scum function.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
It does seem like a bug, dual wield does seem to stop shield use and locks it to a weapon slot.
Well isn't that frustrating :oops: Guess I have to go back to an earlier save (30 minutes work *sigh*)... I need to start saving more often

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Im having trouble triggering the scene PC, Meredith, Rulwe im already playing as a female I also already triggered her 1st scene (bedroom one in castle) also FFF scene with Clawyn but i still cant trigger both the horse one(I bought the stable in castle already) and Rulwe one I already use the code to give her max affection since the guide said "Garden house, after 1 and with 7+AP." does 1 mean scene or finish ACT 1 1st? really nid help here

Edit: Finish her companion quest already too still on ACT 1 summer crisis atm

Edit2: is there some kind of option I didnt activate? Cause the only thing that pop up was the pregnancy one no bestiality/monster popup when i started the game

Edit3: lastly i also fulfilled Rulwe condition it was desame as Meredith and already triggered the succubus scene.

Edit4: OKAY FINNALY GOT IT TO WORK PC, Meredith, Rulwe apparently u nid to visit the kitchen 1st so 1 scene can play where the succubus and her can talk if she has 100 corruption 1st the go to the succubus and ask about companions she will say something unique about Meredith then after u go back to her to activate the scene . Now time to get the horse one

Last edited:

enkesnart

Aug 3, 2019
For some frustrating reason, I can't even get through the first cutscene of the new game without the game freezing. Does anyone have advice? I really would like to actually play the game.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes