InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
I've gotten to the part after you obtain the orc as a companion and it's telling me to find an abandoned place near oakshire to rest, but i can't find anything like that.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I've gotten to the part after you obtain the orc as a companion and it's telling me to find an abandoned place near oakshire to rest, but i can't find anything like that.
Have you found, and unlocked, the abandoned Castle near Oakshire yet? (You get there from a road on the left side of Oakshire). It's where you get the succubus companion, and then establish a base of operations.

Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
Is mystery shard place bugged? Can't interact with anything there. There's a character behind a pillar but she doesn't talk to me.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is mystery shard place bugged? Can't interact with anything there. There's a character behind a pillar but she doesn't talk to me.
Are you a male or female player character? Female characters have no interaction with her.

Alright thank, but now I got this.
I would post that on Redknight's Gallery Mod forum page rather than here. They might be able to help solve the issue better.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I have a question so CP affects ending and dialogue right? so should we raise CP or not?
If I have 15-20 CP is it considered as corrupt ending?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I have a question so CP affects ending and dialogue right? so should we raise CP or not?
If I have 15-20 CP is it considered as corrupt ending?
CP is for your companions, the player character has a morality variable, although they act somewhat similarly. You can do the evil ending with a high morality to my knowledge. The game doesn't stop you. You just have to decide to help Ginsohn or usurp his idea in ACT III. If you're going for the evil ending, and want some extra corrupted companions, then you can corrupt Meredith, Ruksana, and Clawyn. If they have more than 15CP, 12CP, and 10CP respectively. Corruptions points do affect their dialogue and some scenes with them. (Primarily Meredith's). For the most part it's flavor text changes though.

As for the other companion Tish, Zent, and Carys will always leave upset you. The Succubus, Xyless, Katelyn, Roderick, and Rulwe will stay no matter what to my knowledge. And then you'll have to kill Galhart and Gajah.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
CP is for your companions, the player character has a morality variable, although they act somewhat similarly. You can do the evil ending with a high morality to my knowledge. The game doesn't stop you. You just have to decide to help Ginsohn or usurp his idea in ACT III. If you're going for the evil ending, and want some extra corrupted companions, then you can corrupt Meredith, Ruksana, and Clawyn. If they have more than 15CP, 12CP, and 10CP respectively. Corruptions points do affect their dialogue and some scenes with them. (Primarily Meredith's). For the most part it's flavor text changes though.

As for the other companion Tish, Zent, and Carys will always leave upset you. The Succubus, Xyless, Katelyn, Roderick, and Rulwe will stay no matter what to my knowledge. And then you'll have to kill Galhart and Gajah.
Ah... actually what I mean is does CP affect the ending scene of each character? haha nevermind it my bad that didn't say clearly.
Anyway I think I got what you explain, the good or bad ending of the main story depends on what we decide about Ginsohn right?

But the ending of each companion like how will they become it depends on CP anyway.

Anddd thank you for your reply

Btbren

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, is it just who doesn't know how to fast travel with horse? I swear man rgm games sometimes so confusing

Anyway how the hell do i fast travel back to castle because i really don't like having to walk from oakshire

Edit : so i did purchase horse from the stable master in slinsk, but for some reason i can't find the horse in my inventory but the horse do appear at the front of my castle and i can't do any interaction with it whatsoever beside the horse whining when i click it

Oh and I don't know if this related but i purchase not just one horse but multiple of them and still i can't find them in my inventory

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hi, is it just who doesn't know how to fast travel with horse? I swear man rgm games sometimes so confusing

Anyway how the hell do i fast travel back to castle because i really don't like having to walk from oakshire

Edit : so i did purchase horse from the stable master in slinsk, but for some reason i can't find the horse in my inventory but the horse do appear at the front of my castle and i can't do any interaction with it whatsoever beside the horse whining when i click it

Oh and I don't know if this related but i purchase not just one horse but multiple of them and still i can't find them in my inventory
When outside, and not at the castle, open up the player menu, go to quest items, scroll down until you find "Horse", click on it, then click on your character portrait (when it pops up), and you'll get fast traveled back to the castle.

Btbren

Nov 20, 2018
When outside, and not at the castle, open up the player menu, go to quest items, scroll down until you find "Horse", click on it, then click on your character portrait (when it pops up), and you'll get fast traveled back to the castle.
Omg I'm such an idiot. Im terribly terribly sorry for my stupidity and wasting your time. *facepalm*
Anyway thank you very much for your help i appreciated it

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes